Bye!

It's been quite the social experiment. Fun at times. Met some nice people.
I'm hanging up my apron.

All the best,
Old Lady

Sad to see one of the sanest and most respected posters go - take care, Lady!

I've always wondered why people just don't leave, instead of making some production about justifying why they're leaving...
The ones who make a big production are the ones who are ranting and raving about the other posters and or mods. She made no justification, simply said it was time for her to move on. In her case it was probably more to let her friends know so they didn't wonder what happened to her.

I've always wondered why people just don't leave, instead of making some production about justifying why they're leaving...
The ones who make a big production are the ones who are ranting and raving about the other posters and or mods. She made no justification, simply said it was time for her to move on. In her case it was probably more to let her friends know so they didn't wonder what happened to her.
This^

We all need to mosey on now and then. She's been here a long time. Perhaps she just needed some time off. Or she is ill and didn't want to go into detail. Or is just tired of posting. Whatever the case may be, lets just patiently await her return IF she returns and wish her well.

To see if she could break the all time internet record for tattling?
Pfft! miketx has the title for "Snitching more people than anyone else in the history of the Universe" locked up. Keeps the trophy on his night stand next to his "Has eaten more dicks than anyone else in the history of the Universe" trophy. Fact. :thup:

A song for OldLady:

What are they suppose to ‘understand’? :disbelief::biggrin:

I don't know, but I asked google and got this.

A song for OldLady:

What are they suppose to ‘understand’? :disbelief::biggrin:

I don't know, but I asked google and got this.

I bet you DO know.:nono:

Forum List

Back