Bye!

These "Goodbye" threads kind of remind me of the tribute/memorial threads that funeral homes start for their deceased clients.

It's been quite the social experiment. Fun at times. Met some nice people.
I'm hanging up my apron.

All the best,
Old Lady

You will be missed but it is not any surprise.

Regardless of how much the Democrats hate President Trump personally, inside they know he is doing a great job and that they have no candidate for 2020...probably 2024 for that matter.

Maybe consider coming back a whole lot more humble after President Trump wins re-election.

I'm hanging up my apron.

All the best,
Old Lady

Don't leave for good. These times are really stressful, earthquakes, covid-19. lockdowns. riots. Take a break and come back whenever you want. I left this place for a whole year. Sending you love.

168760.png

She coulda just hung out in the basement with the calmer folk for a while, she got a lot of big brothers down there anyway. Maybe she just needs a break. This place'll do it to ya.

I'm hanging up my apron.

All the best,
Old Lady

Sorry to see this.. Just when you were just 1273 post away from the "Member Hall of Fame" trophy...

Pretty sure if you had TRIED to talk with moderation about specific gripes, things MIGHT have gotten resolved... People overthink what 7 active part time volunteers can DO about each and every illegal post that lurks in the waters... But you repeatedly said you weren't one to report or get involved with moderation..

Will MISS ya... That's for sure...

You might check back in a week or two.. Might be some LIGHT for those that want more "controlled" company in their discussions...

I'm hanging up my apron.

All the best,
Old Lady

Sorry to see this.. Just when you were just 1273 post away from the "Member Hall of Fame" trophy...

Pretty sure if you had TRIED to talk with moderation about specific gripes, things MIGHT have gotten resolved... People overthink what 7 active part time volunteers can DO about each and every illegal post that lurks in the waters... But you repeatedly said you weren't one to report or get involved with moderation..

Will MISS ya... That's for sure...

You might check back in a week or two.. Might be some LIGHT for those that want more "controlled" company in their discussions...
I wouldn't bet my life on it. It's a zoo on each side of the aisle.

She coulda just hung out in the basement with the calmer folk for a while, she got a lot of big brothers down there anyway. Maybe she just needs a break. This place'll do it to ya.
She wasn’t treated much better down there.
She was treated according to her actions and posts. She blatantly lied; she supported riots; she supported killing black people and police officers. To some, those are just political difference of opinions. To those being killed, it's a lot more than that. To those who care about those being killed, it's a lot more than that.

Forum List

Back