By now Trump's policies and ability to preside are not even the main point anymore.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I agree with many of his policies and disagree with others. I disagree strongly with his failure to carry out his promised actions, i.e. building the wall and withdrawing from Afghanistan. He's an unpleasant person to be around and probably much worse to work for, no doubt. It is entirely possible that Ron DeSantis would be the better president given the chance.

But, that isn't the point.

If Trump does not run - and win - in the 2024 Republican primary and in the General, the cabal of the DNC, the Media, The Justice Department, and Republicans who used to be the GOP establishment will have won. Their dirty tricks will have succeeded, and they will use the same playbook on their next perceived enemy.

Trump has a lot he can accomplish, but before he does, democracy has to be restored to the United States. The Liberal-Democrats and their allies must learn that they really can't spend going on six years now, violating the law, colluding with Russians, and robbing people of their civil rights in order to thwart the will of the people as expressed at the ballot box.

Spanking Cheney Junior-ette so soundly was a step in the right direction, along with all the other Never Trumpers who were defeated. I'm sure she is dismayed, thinking 'but my daddy was the boss of George W., and he was the whole president! Now, I can't be a congressperson? Re-count!'

Time to elect those Trump-backed congressional challengers in November, and get Congress ready to work with President Trump after the 2024 election. Whatever he leaves undone can be completed by President DeSantis after 2028.

If we can get democracy back, that is.

I agree with many of his policies and disagree with others. I disagree strongly with his failure to carry out his promised actions, i.e. building the wall and withdrawing from Afghanistan. He's an unpleasant person to be around and probably much worse to work for, no doubt. It is entirely possible that Ron DeSantis would be the better president given the chance.

If Trump does not run - and win - in the 2024 Republican primary and in the General, the cabal of the DNC, the Media, The Justice Department, and Republicans who used to be the GOP establishment will have won. Their dirty tricks will have succeeded, and they will use the same playbook on their next perceived enemy.

Trump has a lot he can accomplish, but before he does, democracy has to be restored to the United States. The Liberal-Democrats and their allies must learn that they really can't spend going on six years now, violating the law, colluding with Russians, and robbing people of their civil rights in order to thwart the will of the people as expressed at the ballot box.

Spanking Cheney Junior-ette so soundly was a step in the right direction, along with all the other Never Trumpers who were defeated. I'm sure she is dismayed, thinking 'but my daddy was the boss of George W., and he was the whole president! Now, I can't be a congressperson? Re-count!'

Time to elect those Trump-backed congressional challengers in November, and get Congress ready to work with President Trump after the 2024 election. Whatever he leaves undone can be completed by President DeSantis after 2028.

From one who interferes with an elected office (DA) suspended his right for the DA. He interfered in classrooms, books, and is bad for the country, so is tramp. DeSantis is just as bad. He's got that state in the hand, the gov also picks the SOS.

As I have said. Before last week, I was ready for Trump to retire. I wanted DeSantis for 2024 and a search of my postings will prove this.

Last Monday changed all that. For all the reasons you outline above, it must be Trump now. I hope he can play it smart, and signs point to him doing that thus far. He has a strong case from all directions if he can tone down his most bombastic rhetoric. Anyone that would vote Democrat after Covid lockdowns and what the CDC just admitted, after this economy and inflation, after basement dummy Biden, and after, especially, all you say above--only because Trump hurts their feelings--are children.

I hope we still have more adults than children in this nation. I guess we will see.

They have never been the point. He has the temperament of a child.

But that temperament does play perfectly into what actually is the point, and it's all about one word: Fight. The party has devolved into one organism that simply wants one approach from their politicians: Fight. Attack. Never give an inch. Collaboration is capitulation. Do or say absolutely whatever it takes to win our Holy War.

So, that's what we're getting. Trump. Gaetz. MTG. More on the way. That's the only priority. Not the country. That can fall, and they'll create a new one in their image.

But that temperament does play perfectly into what actually is the point, and it's all about one word: Fight. The party has devolved into one organism that simply wants one approach from their politicians: Fight. Attack. Never give an inch. Collaboration is capitulation. Do or say absolutely whatever it takes to win our Holy War.

So, that's what we're getting. That's the only priority. Not the country. That can fall, and they'll create a new one in their image.

Oh just go lick the bottom of Liz Cheney's shoes some more

So, that's what we're getting. Trump. Gaetz. MTG. More on the way. That's the only priority. Not the country. That can fall, and they'll create a new one in their image.
You do realize, I hope, that you are describing the Democratic party to a tee.

That is all they have done for the past three decades.

Fight. Attack. Never give an inch. Backstab. Lie. Do whatever it takes to gain and keep power.

The War is what provides the Establishment with Power ... And currently the People are just the pawns and cannon fodder on the battlefield.
Your general approach is all about mutual conditional surrender, a loss for everyone, and a compromise of Principles in doing so.

What are you talking about? Trump did withdraw from Afghanistan and had a workable, comprehensive plan for doing so. Our troops weren't attacked after he hashed out the plan with the Taliban. They even honored the deal after Biden failed to live up to the US's side of the bargain by a mile! Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan was very good. Opposition fought him tooth and nail on the wall building, too. Not sure why our elected officials don't want our country to have secure borders. If that's their position, I would never vote for anything like that, that's crazy. No one should vote for a politician that is against keeping their country secure.

Last edited:

You're correct about the fight part but wrong about the priority part.

The priority is to save the country from douchebag Commie Democrats that have been pulling no punches and not compromising and lying, cheating, and stealing for decades.

Oh crap, that's pretty much what Darkwind said, but that's what I see. It doesn't make it any less true.

I'm in agreement with the OP. I no longer care about anything Trump did that pissed me off or that I disliked. The bump stock ban, the tariffs, the failure to roll back spending are not as important as the fact he was reviled so much by leftist parasites and hounded to this day after being out of office.

I'd like to see him retire peacefully in all honesty, and pass the torch to a younger executive but DC needs a massive purge. There are thousands of people there with executives of major global media and other corporations that need to do prison time or short terms of terminal descent.

What we desperately need is a modern Augusto Pinochet (PBUH). Fuck joe biden.

1660828121847.png

As I have said. Before last week, I was ready for Trump to retire. I wanted DeSantis for 2024 and a search of my postings will prove this.

Last Monday changed all that. For all the reasons you outline above, it must be Trump now. I hope he can play it smart, and signs point to him doing that thus far. He has a strong case from all directions if he can tone down his most bombastic rhetoric. Anyone that would vote Democrat after Covid lockdowns and what the CDC just admitted, after this economy and inflation, after basement dummy Biden, and after, especially, all you say above--only because Trump hurts their feelings--are children.

I hope we still have more adults than children in this nation. I guess we will see.
Yes, it's all about vengeance now. Still peaceful, but what if they put Trump in jail as a political prisoner? That's the next step, and the one after that floundering dictatorships usually take is killing the rival.

I think at some level we realize that what they are doing to Trump so that he can't take power away from them, they can and will do to all of us. So it's not about Trump anymore; it's about protecting the body politic.

Forum List

Back