By Gawd They've Got Him Now!

It's a reasonable request.

The curious thing is that any lawyer worth his salt could compose such a letter within an hour. After all, they get paid to make ridiculous propositions sound reasonable. Hell I ("EYE") could have written a plausible defense of the firings in fairly short order.

The lack of any response at all is inexplicable. "Give us a few more days," would even be SOMETHING.

I don't get it.

The curious thing is that any lawyer worth his salt could compose such a letter within an hour. After all, they get paid to make ridiculous propositions sound reasonable. Hell I ("EYE") could have written a plausible defense of the firings in fairly short order.

The lack of any response at all is inexplicable. "Give us a few more days," would even be SOMETHING.

I don't get it.
IMO, he's telling them to pound sound because he's sick and tired of their bullshit! He don't have to explain it. I fired people and I didn't explain it. F 'em.

I don't get it.
IMO, he's telling them to pound sound because he's sick and tired of their bullshit! He don't have to explain it. I fired people and I didn't explain it. F 'em.
Exactly. Congress has no say in personnel matters of the Executive Branch.

I don't get it.

Pissing in their face, though the proper response, would raise eyebrows.

Taking a shit in a paper bag and sending it with a spoon would be a good response, though.

I don't get it.
The lack of a response isn't inexplicable at all. That's commonly how one exhibits contempt.

I don't get it.
They already got a response. They just don't like it. Tough shit.

I don't get it.
It's called the silent "fuck you" response.

Forum List

Back