By All Accounts

He was a tyrant. May he burn in hell.

Thanks, Unkotare, I didn't wanna say it in the official thread.

George H W Bush was admired and respected by political allies as well as opponents, and foreign leaders around the world.

By all accounts he was a man of courage, character, and caring.

No politics, just RIP.

No.....you don't get to rewrite history....the left hated him, deeply. They smeared him as they do all Republicans, and now that he is dead, they will use him to attack Trump....

He was a tyrant.

There is enough to criticize there, from the "Highway of Death", the invasion of Panama, and the atrocities inflicted on Central America to the involvement with that contemptible predatory vulture, Carlyle, and Saudi autocrats, and a lot more. There is no need to invent and spout such obviously nonsensical bullshit.

I see, you prefer to get a pass...

No, not really. Huh uh. I'm a pirate. Pirates don't do that whole pass thing. Pirates plunder, Olde E, whatsamatterwit you?

I'll give you the last word, matey, I'm having morning tea, and a pirate needs his morning quiet time.

Last edited:
Go away, troll. :fu:

There was already a Bush RIP thread. Who's really the troll here, Unk. Hm?

But you're no pirate, Unk. At least you're convenient. As it is, I didn't want to say anything disrespectful to the dead in the official Bush RIP thread. So, thanks!

I'll give you the last word, as I was saying to old E, I'm having morning tea, flipping through my list of notifications. Sometimes you get up to around 30 or 40. Crazy. Are pirates popular or what?

Last edited:
He should have kept going when he had Saddam on the run.

A lot of people think that you're right. However, Bush41 sold the Congress and the UN on the premise that the mission was to get Saddam out of Kuwait, he might not have gotten the bipartisan support in Congress or the allied coalition to join Gulf War I if he had told them he wanted to oust Saddam. So, he kept his word, imagine that. Kicked Saddam out of Kuwait, declared the mission was over and the GW1 was won and most of our troops went home.

Go away, troll. :fu:

There was already a Bush RIP thread. Who's really the troll here, Unk. Hm?

But you're no pirate, Unk. At least you're convenient. As it is, I didn't want to say anything disrespectful to the dead in the official Bush RIP thread. So, thanks!

I'll give you the last word, as I was saying to old E, I'm having morning tea, flipping through my list of notifications. Sometimes you get up to around 30 or 40. Crazy. Are pirates popular or what?
Cool. I used to play pirate too. Until I was about six.

Forum List

Back