Bwuhahahaha' - Dems crying over 'Pelosi SOTU Speech Rip' Video

unintended bit of symbolism

'unintended'??? oh she intended, alright...…..if you watch her just before the actual ripping, you can see her take a few papers, line them up, and start the tears while she's sitting there in order to prepare to fully tear them...

Watch at about the 1:58:58 mark, when he talks of the ICE officers. She takes a few papers at a time behind the desk to start the tears, so when the speech is over it'll be easier to tear them thru..….

Many thanks. Here are a few more links for you.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/05/nancy-pelosi-pre-ripped-pages-of-trumps-sotu-speech-video-shows/

'unintended'??? oh she intended, alright...…..if you watch her just before the actual ripping, you can see her take a few papers, line them up, and start the tears while she's sitting there in order to prepare to fully tear them...

Watch at about the 1:58:58 mark, when he talks of the ICE officers. She takes a few papers at a time behind the desk to start the tears, so when the speech is over it'll be easier to tear them thru..….

I don't think she felt that tearing up the speech would be tearing up the words and their meaning.

I don't think she felt that tearing up the speech would be tearing up the words and their meaning.

...lol, because she is a foolish old alcoholic with advanced senility.

Fake news, and if it's the video I think it is it's a lie anyway.
Adding fake applause to Buttigieg's clips is FAKE NEWS.

The video of Pelosi ripping the speech is embarrassing the hell out of Democrats by showing what Pelosi did...

Whether ripping up the speech at the end or after every point the President made, it all amounts to the same to thing.

Embrace the suck, lil' snowflakes snowflake.

These are YOUR Democraps....

:p
Ah! I see the problem! You don't know what fake news is!

Let me help you, little tRumpling!

Mayor Pete adding a laugh track? That actually happened. It's real news.

Pelosi ripping up a copy of the state of the union speech after the speech itself? That actually happened. It's real news.

Pelosi ripping up a speech while tRump does other thing? Didn't happen. That's fair news.

Do you understand now?

If not I'll be happy to provide more examples.

To hammer Pelosi and the Democrats over the Speaker's completely disrespectful - and possibly illegal - ripping of the President's SOTU speech, the GOP CREATED a video showing Pelosi ripping up the speech after each point the President made during his speech.

The Democrats are pissed because they claim 'it makes what she did look even worse than it was'.

By ripping up the speech, Pelosi ripped up / disrespected every point the President made during his speech...the GOP is reminding voters exactly what Pelosi and the Dems disrespectfully rejected / tore up.

The GOP is shoving what Pelosi did right down their throats....and they want the GOP TO STOP REMINDING PEOPLE WHAT DISRESPECTFUL TRAITORS THEY ARE....

'Waaaaaaaaaa!' :(

Dems demand Twitter, Facebook take down edited video of Pelosi ripping up State of the Union speech posted by Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

fake news.

To hammer Pelosi and the Democrats over the Speaker's completely disrespectful - and possibly illegal - ripping of the President's SOTU speech, the GOP CREATED a video showing Pelosi ripping up the speech after each point the President made during his speech.

The Democrats are pissed because they claim 'it makes what she did look even worse than it was'.

By ripping up the speech, Pelosi ripped up / disrespected every point the President made during his speech...the GOP is reminding voters exactly what Pelosi and the Dems disrespectfully rejected / tore up.

The GOP is shoving what Pelosi did right down their throats....and they want the GOP TO STOP REMINDING PEOPLE WHAT DISRESPECTFUL TRAITORS THEY ARE....

Dems demand Twitter, Facebook take down edited video of Pelosi ripping up State of the Union speech posted by Trump.

Hey Easy, how do you like the Lefts reaction after they filled the airwaves with FAKE NEWS over the Russian collusion/delusion?

Wanna know why they hate Trump!

Because he won't lay down and fu**s with them, just like they do with him, and they don't know how to handle it.

Hey girly-mon Leftists, want a pacifier-)

Ah! I see the problem! You don't know what fake news is! Let me help you, little tRumpling!

The morons who watch Joe Biden's videotaped extortion confession and claim Biden DIDN'T brag about extorting the previous Ukraine PM...

The morons who bought every debunked Democrat coup lie for 3.5 years....

The snowflakes who were duped by Russian Social Media Counter-Intel into organizing and marching FOR RUSSIA in 2016...

The snowflakes who could not accept the 2016 election, Mueller Report, or the dismissal of the Democrats 1st politically partisan Impeachment in US history...

...Offering to help anyone else know what 'fake news' is....

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

What she and Democrats don't realize is that it has more to do with the responsibility of the office they were elected too. This is bigger than just a personal or party rif, this has to do with the respect of the tradition of their offices & duties to that position and the people of this country. Her behavior goes beyond bad form......and unless I missed something, Trumps video of her actions didn't change anything, but put a spotlight on it and she can't walk that shit back

And if she thought the speech was full of lies and was her reason for ripping it up to 'make a statement'......well she failed there too cause if she truly thought that, then why did she stand and applaud him several times throughout??? That action shows being in agreement.

She speaks with forked tongue and out of both sides of her mouth.

'cause it's edited? well - that video of her supposedly slurring her speech was edited too & shown to be faked. people who saw the real thing will know the difference & trumpanzees who swallow everything that trumps blows already have their minds made up anyway.
How often have you guys "edited" Trump's words? Piglosi did something REALLY stupid. Now it's gonna cost you

Many thanks. Here are a few more links for you.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/05/nancy-pelosi-pre-ripped-pages-of-trumps-sotu-speech-video-shows/

The old hag planned to do this in order to upstage the President. She knew all the good news about jobs and the economy were coming. She and the Dems have no valid argument against it. So the only thing they know to do is act like petulant children.

:auiqs.jpg:

fake news.

Hey Easy, how do you like the Lefts reaction after they filled the airwaves with FAKE NEWS over the Russian collusion/delusion?

Wanna know why they hate Trump!

Because he won't lay down and fu**s with them, just like they do with him, and they don't know how to handle it.

Hey girly-mon Leftists, want a pacifier-)
I suppose you think that means something.

You're wrong.

As usual.

She is annoying. She picks up the copy of the speech moving pages around lifting up to her head throughout the whole speech. She does the same thing every SOTU. Its like Romper Room.

She is annoying. She picks up the copy of the speech moving pages around lifting up to her head throughout the whole speech. She does the same thing every SOTU. Its like Romper Room.
I used to think Trump was destroying the Democrat Party, but it's Piglosi

Last edited:
The morons who watch Joe Biden's videotaped extortion confession and claim Biden DIDN'T brag about extorting the previous Ukraine PM...
This^ is absolute proof you are a brainwashed moron without the slightest clue about what's really going on in the world.

You are dismissed as completely irrelevant. You're just another tRumpling in the herd.

I used to think Trump was destroying 5he Democrat Party, but it's Piglosi

Well, President Trump certainly is pushing their buttons to put their insanity in overdrive.

She ripped up the speech.

Their complaint is that she didn’t rip it up WHILE TRUMP WAS SPEAKING?

They are such petty c-words.

When they whine like this, you know the video is effective!

Here is what I don't understand. Isnt the original good enough? Why did they feel a need to edit it?

(I didn't support what she did)

'cause it's edited? well - that video of her supposedly slurring her speech was edited too & shown to be faked. people who saw the real thing will know the difference & trumpanzees who swallow everything that trumps blows already have their minds made up anyway.
Pelosi planned to rip that speech up.....all she was doing was getting ready to do it.....and she wasn't listening to what was being said....either that or she did hear it....and all of the good that Trump talked about drove her insane.

I think she should be removed from office....because anyone who is this hateful cannot control themselves. Even when it comes to national security. She cannot be trusted to do what is best for the country.

you don't get to give an opinion when you show an edited tape to try to make yer case, lenny.

you don't know if she planned it or not. but she read it, she saw what was in it & she knew that donny lied thru the whole thing. she had a presser about it & explained all the lies. she was actually being kind when she said it was a 'manifesto of mistruths'. he fucking lied. blatantly lied. why? cause he has no real policies - & he was trying to take credit for the exact same bills that the (D)s have already passed & sent over to turtleboy's senate stagnating because he refuses to bring them up for debate.

' I think she should be removed from office....because anyone who is this hateful cannot control themselves. Even when it comes to national security. She cannot be trusted to do what is best for the country. '

^ that has got to be the most ironic thing i'll see posted on this board all day. LOL! thanx for the laugh!!!!

Forum List

Back