Buying Donald Trump

5bb47b529a4ab82943541504

So what you are saying is he has a chance of competing with the current cheats and whores in office now?

How corrupt do you have to be in order to win office these days?

Maybe the son of Trump can start selling painting all round the world for hundreds of thousands of dollars to anonymous donors from China.
Selling paintings ?? lol Ivanka was coining it in China for years ,,even before Trumps presidency A family of grifters

Hey I am totally vindicated. I didn't vote for either person. You cannot blame me. All I'm pointing out is there are many good gop candidates who will present well as a leader. You object to that?
Many?? Crus Abbot DeSantis? Dear god don't do that to America after trump

Trump sucked and you think he is a champion because you have a fantasy about men you love and the Don is one of those kind of men you go for. Banking, Trump manipulates the banking system and lies and is about to be put on trial over it.. Enjoy the honeymoon.

You ever get that checked professionally? I think you need it.

6. We can judge the processes of one’s Biden-Trump vote in the way we understand consumer’s buying habits.

“Hierarchy of effects models have been used in marketing and advertising to describe the cognitive (thinking), affective (feeling), and conative (behavioral) stages that consumers go through after seeing or hearing an advertisement.

Products that require a high level of involvement (choosing a mutual fund) will have a different sequence of effects from their low-involvement counterparts (buying a candy bar).

For the former, the operative sequence is thinking–feeling–behavior: an informed opinion leads to liking the product; hence, its purchase. On the other hand, for impulse products it is feeling–behavior–thinking: a positive feeling leads to an impulse purchase, and the opinion is formed post- purchase.”
Gad Saad, “The Parasitic Mind”

There is no getting away from it: Biden voters put no more intelligence into their voting decision than they would into buying a candy bar. And that's what they elected as President.....the intellect of a candy bar.

The result is Afghanistan, the illegal alien invasion, inflation, taxation, and the FBI intimidation of parents at school board meetings.

America haters Eddie,Moonglow and Bodecca are farting and stinking up the thread of biased fake Trump supporter PC.

initforme the OP is such a dumbass she will accept ANY GOP president no matter how corrupt and evil they are even if their policys are identical to a Democrat,the proof is in the pudding on that the fact that Obama was a clone of her hero warmonger mass murderer and America hater Bush.The ONLY reason she does not hate Bush like a a true patriot American does, is because the name republican is attached to it which is why she is a fake Trump supporter in the fact every real American patriot that cares about America and is a supporter of Trump, knows Bush is part of the establishment and corrupt two party system that Trump is NOT.

Can you be more specific as to the sort of people who "will do what the media and academia tells them."

Let me help.

The OP was specific about the ability to think, or the lack of same in choosing a candidate.

If thinking had been in evidence, Biden wouldn't be near winning.
Easy, most voters are incapable of independent thought

Again, people are sheep

If candidates were treated like products, would the result be more salutary? Would voters pay more attention to their ‘purchase’?????

And, would Biden fall victim to the ‘Lemon Law’???

1.By this point, most sentient individuals, perhaps 30 or 40 million, who voted for Democrats, are suffering a deep buyer’s remorse. But today’s lesson will explain why, beyond the fear of the cancel culture, Obama’s call to violence ('I want you to argue with them and get in their face'), and the riots and media censorship, why your own behavior edged you in that direction: you treated a national election like a common purchase.
Professor Gad Saad turns your political choice into a consumer’s behavior in the marketplace, and explains why you made such a horrendous mistake.

2. We humans are a combination of thinking and feeling organisms, and our decisions generally involve both. “The challenge is to know when to activate the cognitive (thinking) versus the affective (feeling) systems.” And that challenge represents a defining difference between the Right and the Left.

3. “…consumers use one of two routes of persuasion when processing a message. The central route involves cognitive effort, namely the consumer will carefully evaluate the message’s substantive informational content (such as the seven reasons why a particular mutual fund is the best one to invest in). The peripheral route on the other hand relies on the use of non- substantive cues in arriving at an attitude (using an endorser’s physical attractiveness [Orange Man Bad] in forming an attitude toward investing in a mutual fund). In this case, the peripheral cue is not directly relevant in judging the logical merits of the message.

The route that is activated depends on a consumer’s motivation and ability to process information. [See the prob for Democrat voters?]

4. The negative hysteria surrounding Donald Trump is rooted in peripheral processing (“his mannerisms disgust me”). Trump’s detractors should perhaps be spending more effort engaging their central route of persuasion by evaluating his policy positions in a dispassionate and detached manner.

5. I would be remiss to not remind that even leading up to the election I made this point:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

That challenge is even more significant today, viewing the mess the Democrats have produced.
I'd take $500 worth .. if I could make the slice.

I'd take $500 worth .. if I could make the slice.

You should have paid more attention to the entire OP>

5. I would be remiss to not remind that even leading up to the election I made this point:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

That challenge is even more significant today.

7. What happens if you ignore due diligence when choosing a candidate?

This is the result, followed by the explanation:

1633718082472.png

“Problems arise when we use the wrong sequence to make a decision. For example, choosing which presidential candidate to vote for should be construed as a high-involvement decision, and accordingly a rational voter should first engage his cognitive system rather than his affective system.

And yet, many hysterical anti-Trump voters begin with a visceral emotional hatred of the man and then process subsequent information in a manner that supports their a priori affective position.”
Gad Saad.

One can only hope that Democrat voters have learned from their mistake.

8. A basic, and dispositive difference, between Right and Left is analysis versus feelings. One indication is how quickly Democrat/Liberal posters devolve into vulgarity, an expression of their feelings.

“The classic saying “don’t let your emotions get the best of you,” is an apt descriptor of how many people regard sound decision-making. From this perspective, a rational person thinks; an irrational person feels.

Classical economists have traditionally thought of human beings as hyper-rational agents who make cost-benefit decisions. The archetype of a good decision maker is Mr. Spock from Star Trek: a hyper-logical agent without emotional distractions.”
Saad, Op. Cit.

They sure lack Spock types among the Democrats.

Had voters behaved in purchasing a President, as they would if they were purchasing a house…..Trump would have walked away with the election, even with Democrat cheating.

9. Professor Saad is not the first to point out the different sorts of thinking, without actually naming the two parties and their voters:

Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One

Dr. Thomas Sowell, in “Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One,” challenges individuals to analyze not only their short term (Stage One) impact but to also think ahead to their long term (Stage Two, Three, etc) impact. Politicians do not think beyond Stage One because they will be praised (and elected) for the short term benefits but will not be held accountable much later when the long term consequences appear

Amazon review:

Sowell takes the key political issues and challenges the reader to analyze not only their short term (Stage One) political impact but to also think ahead to their long term (Stage Two, Three, etc) economic impact. He reminds the reader that politicians do not think beyond Stage One because they will be praised (and elected) for the short term benefits but will not be held accountable much later when the long term consequences appear. He lays out the Stage One benefits of each political issue and then predicts the long term consequences that politicians don't address. Price controls on drugs and health care may have an immediate benefit, but the consumer will pay years later as health care quality decreases and new drug research declines. Reducing the price does not reduce the cost. Does raising the minimum wage really help entry level workers? What happens in the long term when communities raise taxes on businesses? Is free health care really free, or better?
We need to look beyond Stage One and separate politics from economics on the hot election year issues.

Everyone knows the vituperation that accrues to those who admit to voting for Trump….but few have the courage required to voice their choice out loud.

If candidates were treated like products, would the result be more salutary? Would voters pay more attention to their ‘purchase’?????

1.By this point, most sentient individuals, perhaps 30 or 40 million, who voted for Democrats, are suffering a deep buyer’s remorse. But today’s lesson will explain why, beyond the fear of the cancel culture, Obama’s call to violence ('I want you to argue with them and get in their face'), and the riots and media censorship, why your own behavior edged you in that direction: you treated a national election like a common purchase.
Professor Gad Saad turns your political choice into a consumer’s behavior in the marketplace, and explains why you made such a horrendous mistake.

2. We humans are a combination of thinking and feeling organisms, and our decisions generally involve both. “The challenge is to know when to activate the cognitive (thinking) versus the affective (feeling) systems.” And that challenge represents a defining difference between the Right and the Left.

3. “…consumers use one of two routes of persuasion when processing a message. The central route involves cognitive effort, namely the consumer will carefully evaluate the message’s substantive informational content (such as the seven reasons why a particular mutual fund is the best one to invest in). The peripheral route on the other hand relies on the use of non- substantive cues in arriving at an attitude (using an endorser’s physical attractiveness [Orange Man Bad] in forming an attitude toward investing in a mutual fund). In this case, the peripheral cue is not directly relevant in judging the logical merits of the message.

The route that is activated depends on a consumer’s motivation and ability to process information. [See the prob for Democrat voters?]

4. The negative hysteria surrounding Donald Trump is rooted in peripheral processing (“his mannerisms disgust me”). Trump’s detractors should perhaps be spending more effort engaging their central route of persuasion by evaluating his policy positions in a dispassionate and detached manner.

That challenge is even more significant today, viewing the mess the Democrats have produced.

Where's your evidence of the 40 million who regret voting for Biden? Nothi g points to it but you opinion.

You voted Republican so you cast EVERY policy of bidens aside. Not a few .

And exactly what is the mess they have produced because I believe that is more bullshit originating from you once again.

This is not "lesson " from you, it is you biased opinion and nothing else. You have nothing in the above slobber worth absorbing unless someone feels
ravenous for hate.

Where's your evidence of the 40 million who regret voting for Biden? Nothi g points to it but you opinion.

You voted Republican so you cast EVERY policy of bidens aside. Not a few .

And exactly what is the mess they have produced because I believe that is more bullshit originating from you once again.

This is not "lesson " from you, it is you biased opinion and nothing else. You have nothing in the above slobber worth absorbing unless someone feels
ravenous for hate.

Well.....40 million would be half of his claimed voters.....how many have a functioning cerebrum.

Let's use you as a test case: which of these is your favorite????

Well.....40 million would be half of his claimed voters.....how many have a functioning cerebrum.

Let's use you as a test case: which of these is your favorite????

There it is again. You make extraordinary statements and back it with nothing.
There's a pattern forming in all your posts.

There it is again. You make extraordinary statements and back it with nothing.
There's a pattern forming in all your posts.

Exactly what I intended to prove.

You've been very helpful....

Remember the first thing you heard the paramedics say after your accident…”there must be another cerebral hemisphere around here somewhere…”

Sorry they couldn’t come up with it.

Just because you're an idiot who voted for a self absorbed criminal lowlife, don't expect Biden supporters to justify their vote.

Trump lost because the majority had enough of his vile behaviour, his crimes & his incompetence. His own people jumped ship on him after his little stunt on 1/6.

That's all there is to it.

Just because you're an idiot who voted for a self absorbed criminal lowlife, don't expect Biden supporters to justify their vote.

Trump lost because the majority had enough of his vile behaviour, his crimes & his incompetence. His own people jumped ship on him after his little stunt on 1/6.

That's all there is to it.
Did you say idiot, proving exactly what the OP stated.....

Let's prove it together: which of these is your favorite?

Forum List

Back