Buy up now folks... Your grocery bill is only going to raise more and more and more

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Bonzi and I pre-covid could usually expect a grocery bill around $90-120/week.
A year ago it got to average more around $120 - $150/ week
Today - we average $200 - $240 /week
And we aren't eating anything any different, and certainly not more.
By the end of summer, I fully expect we will get to $300.

Better buy up now folks. Fill them freezers and pantrys

I grow my own you should try it sometime.

My brother lives with us, so James and I buy for just 3 people. I think we spend about the same now as we used to when we had the five brats in the house eating anything that didn't move. Our pets were always nervous.

On the other hand, back then I fixed a lot of beans and Shut Up and Eat It Casseroles cuz we were part of the poors.

We might be eating those again soon. Or maybe our cats and dogs will be getting nervous.

Plenty of meat/fish out in the wild a man could stock his larder with if he has the skills.

When I was a kid hunting and fishing were not just idle pastimes. The only steak I knew of growing up was one with the word deer in front of it.....And that was just fine by me. ;)
I own 43 acres with deer, rabbit, squirre,l or birds to eat, I live three miles from the Elk River for fishing, so I did prepare for the future.

Plenty of meat/fish out in the wild a man could stock his larder with if he has the skills.

When I was a kid hunting and fishing were not just idle pastimes. The only steak I knew of growing up was one with the word deer in front of it.....And that was just fine by me. ;)

As kids we often ate whatever dad shot that day. But squirrel. Man, you could eat a dozen and walk away hungry.

I own 43 acres with deer, rabbit, squirre,l or birds to eat, I live three miles from the Elk River for fishing, so I did prepare for the future.
I kid you not, a man I know well has about 50 acres with part of it on the bank of the Ohio River. He buried two shipping containers underground, and charges preppers $1000 a year to put their food in it and a guaranteed spot to live on the grounds if the SHTF.
He draws $18,000 a year for two freaking containers underground.
You could probably do the same thing.

Maybe you should eat less, and quit wasting so much money on Twinkies and Ho Ho's.
Twinkies and Ho Ho's, we know that Ho Ho Harris is a cause of inflation, however Twinkie Buttigieg has really no effect on inflation. Actually Ding Dong Biden is a primary cause of inflation. :itsok:

As did I.

I got tired of kissing ass and running hunting leases so I bought my own hunting, fishing, range property along the Shenandoah River just six miles from my home and cut everything else loose and you know the funny thing?

When I told the membership someone else was going to have to step-up and run the leases they got all miffed about it and nobody stepped-up so I just called the land owners and said I was not going to renew after the current lease expired and to go ahead and lease them to someone else.

They were some of the best hunting leases I had ever seen so they were gobbled-up in a hurry. One land owner told me he had people fighting over his lease and he ended-up getting 4X what I paid. That was in 2010 and I don't miss them one damn bit. ;)

I have been buying up, not only food, but more ammo, because soon, food will be more important than anything else. Hungry people get real mad, and start going after people who have. With Ukraine under fire, that years Wheat production is nil, so that price along with other grains are going to "necessarily skyrocket".

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
Other methods used include; the build-up and use of nuclear, chemical and biological agents, weapons and warfare, the poisoning and contamination of the planet's food and water supplies, the introduction and use of deadly pharmacuetical drugs in society, weather modification and the triggering of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis through electromagnetic psychotronic weapons both on Earth and in space, the promotion of homosexuality to limit population growth and spread the deadly AIDS virus, forced sterilization in countries such as China, forced vaccinations, abortion, euthanasia etc...

1647963530959.png

Forum List

Back