CEO of German health insurance fired for leaking stats on Vax injuries

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Safe and Effective®. German health insurance provider says that 4-5% of vaxxed experienced adverse effects.

I’m sure the usual suspects will write it off as “conspiracy theory”.

Safe and Effective®. German health insurance provider says that 4-5% of vaxxed experienced adverse effects.

When will someone stop Biden?? He is too damn powerful at this point......whom will he not fire?

Why would you have to leak this stuff? Shouldn't it be common knowledge?

Insurance company stats do not become public until annual reports, unless someone knows someone on the inside. Everyone who looked beyond CNN for information has known this for a year, since VAERS began compiling death and injury reports. If you don't know what VAERS is or say "correlation not equal causation," that is a sign you are brainwashed by the pharma industry.

Crippling Covid vax side effects:

Can you believe they have the nerve to now try and dream up pills. They know more sheep take pills for their daily life routine . Also number 5 booster is coming out too .😷 😷 😷

The box you see at the pharmacy has no insert in it. No ingredients whatsoever are listed lol.

Forum List

Back