Buy a tiny bit of gold FIRST

Physical gold is a hedge on inflation. The value increases as inflated currency value decreases. It is also a limited quantity that appreciates in most cases. It is worth roughly 62 times what it was worth in 1972. It is a stable investment.
Frankly all I can say is you have been warned. Expect a discount offer for your gold of about 10 percent. Also when they tell you no, they do not take gold, then what?

And is this just the way the Supreme Court chooses to interpret/reinterpret the Constitution (it's always being reinterpreted) or is it a flagrant ignoring of the Constitution?
Most decisions by them stick. Some like Roe v. Wade were decided on flawed basis. The SC is not a legislative body as they operated like back in Roe v. Wade.

Most decisions by them stick. Some like Roe v. Wade were decided on flawed basis. The SC is not a legislative body as they operated like back in Roe v. Wade.

Well, the problem is that it is what it is. You can say Roe v. Wade or any other case is flawed, but it becomes the official interpretation until someone in Congress decides to change things, or the Supreme Court changes.

Gold is an investment everyone does it. Pawn it when you're done or sell back to a bank. Use as collateral or keep till retirement.

1c31a14a31547fecf7a2bc978dde99ab.jpg

Is that gold mostly in Fort Knox
or buried in a Dubai sand dune ?

When was the last time we audited Fort Knox over 60 years ago?

View attachment 846801
The gold is stored at Fort Knox and other vaults around the country I would assume. It is a tangible asset that acts as a hedge to maintain the wealth of a nation. Can be abstracted into real terms relatively easily to find out some economic principle. Canada for example does not have much gold reserve although Canada possesses large reserves underground which has attracted the attention and interest of China who is expanding her gold reserves. It is important to note that gold itself can never be burned or destroyed. So, people buy/sell gold. It's tradable and of speculative monetary interest to individuals/banks/states. Can also act as a currency in certain countries like SA.

I-love-gold-meme-Goldmember-rJjH.jpeg

Last edited:
The gold is stored at Fort Knox and other vaults around the country I would assume. It is a tangible asset that acts as a hedge to maintain the wealth of a nation. Can be abstracted into real terms relatively easily to find out some economic principle. Canada for example does not have much gold reserve although Canada possesses large reserves underground which has attracted the attention and interest of China who is expanding her gold reserves. It is important to note that gold itself can never be burned or destroyed. So, people buy/sell gold. It's tradable and of speculative monetary interest to individuals/banks/states. Can also act as a currency in certain countries like SA.

View attachment 846860
I'm guessing a substantial amount of gold is hidden in the Vatican and other places we're generally unaware of. Japan and China, Great Britain, France and Saudi Arabia and Russia have all been stocking up while we're wasting trillions in the Middle East Wars

I'm guessing a substantial amount of gold is hidden in the Vatican and other places we're generally unaware of. Japan and China, Great Britain, France and Saudi Arabia and Russia have all been stocking up while we're wasting trillions in the Middle East Wars
Possibly some interest overseas pertaining to Gold or reserves in general; a matter for the Treasury.

Status Report of US Treasury Gold Reserve Reserve 2021

Forum List

Back