Buy a tiny bit of gold FIRST

correct,, and thats what it is,, not an investment,,

just like the helmet you wear on your daily walks around the grounds of the nuthouse you live in,,,
Since you are deluded, just who will accept that gold to obtain what? Can you hand it to a car dealer for full price to get a new car? Insurance gives us full price. Per the terms of the contract. Insurance is a contract. Gold is a metal.

You could easily have said Diamonds but you are too stupid to make that claim.

Since you are deluded, just who will accept that gold to obtain what? Can you hand it to a car dealer for full price to get a new car? Insurance gives us full price. Per the terms of the contract. Insurance is a contract. Gold is a metal.

You could easily have said Diamonds but you are too stupid to make that claim.
it will have more value than the dollars that are no longer in the bank or your pensions if the dollar looses all its value,,

and considering brics and the progress they are making it seems even more likely to happen,,

you have a total misunderstanding the purpose of buying gold,,

it is solely for insurance purposes not investment or alternative money source,,

It's a hedge and a form of arbitrage. I own a lot of it. It's very liquid, and when needed a new truck it was just a matter of studying the spot market, making a trade, buying my truck, and waiting for the price to go down again before buying back what I sold. Since the average price of my holding is around $754/oz gross, I have a lot of room to play with, especially at the retail level.

Last edited:
it will have more value than the dollars that are no longer in the bank or your pensions if the dollar looses all its value,,

and considering brics and the progress they are making it seems even more likely to happen,,

There are plenty of gold dealers domestically, and a lot of Asians, particularly Koreans, Indians, and Chinese who are always in the market, for the same reasons I am. It is merely independent private banking, no different than the private sales of stocks that never show up on stock exchanges. Use wholesale Kg. bars with serial numbers and you can decide which bars to sell to make the most of tax advantages as well. Get to know enough dealers and establish a record with them and you can do it all with a simple phone call.

The Arabs with oil money are going to a gold standard already, have been for a while, and all the central banks are still quietly buying it up and stockpiling it. they are still on a gold standard internally. The paper money is for dumping on the proles and little guys.

Biden in other words has virtually no impact on the economy, either for the good or bad is what you are really stating. I am not predicting a crash. I lack enough to base a statement on. As you do.
Mostly, yes.

I think presidents have the ability to change things slightly, they can maybe push the economy a little, slow it a little if they're able to influence matters in those areas. For example Obama's bail out policy changed how the economy would go.

But for the most part, Presidents just take the glory and try and hide from the failures of an economy they really aren't influencing much.

Mostly, yes.

I think presidents have the ability to change things slightly, they can maybe push the economy a little, slow it a little if they're able to influence matters in those areas. For example Obama's bail out policy changed how the economy would go.

But for the most part, Presidents just take the glory and try and hide from the failures of an economy they really aren't influencing much.
Do you believe the Dodd Frank law is total BS and wrong in creation? What about the Biden bail out? Explain if it was good or bad and since he is not congress, why credit him for it as if he created it?

Mostly, yes.

Here is the authority of Presidents.
In a nutshell, they boss the Federal Government. They never boss the economy.

Here is the authority of Presidents.
In a nutshell, they boss the Federal Government. They never boss the economy.

No, they don't. They're the executive, they can execute things, the legislature can make the laws, the Supreme Court can interpret those laws, the President can't do either.

Mostly the power of the president comes from the man himself, whether he can work with Congress to get things done, and knows enough of the Constitution to make it work.

No, they don't. They're the executive, they can execute things, the legislature can make the laws, the Supreme Court can interpret those laws, the President can't do either.

Mostly the power of the president comes from the man himself, whether he can work with Congress to get things done, and knows enough of the Constitution to make it work.
Or he can throw it all out the window and govern by executive order and if he's lucky some of them will get by scotus.

Well, you may define boss in a way that is not usual. Biden for example clearly does not understand the constitution.

Well, you may define boss in a way that is not usual. Biden for example clearly does not understand the constitution.

Well, Presidents will often try and push the boundaries. They want to look good, if they can bend the Constitution to get that, they will, hence the checks and balances. It's there for a reason, the reason that politicians won't stick to the rules.

Well, Presidents will often try and push the boundaries. They want to look good, if they can bend the Constitution to get that, they will, hence the checks and balances. It's there for a reason, the reason that politicians won't stick to the rules.
Biden has suffered many checks by the courts. Good thing the Court understands the constitution.

Biden has suffered many checks by the courts. Good thing the Court understands the constitution.

You'd hope people who spent their whole adult life dealing with law and the Constitution would know it.

Again, which president hasn't tried to bend the Constitution? It's a power thing.

You'd hope people who spent their whole adult life dealing with law and the Constitution would know it.

Again, which president hasn't tried to bend the Constitution? It's a power thing.
Biden took a sledge hammer and a Jack hammer to the constitution.

For example, Banker is bragging that Obama holds the record for opened oil leases.
The reason he makes that claim is that Biden fought to not do that, the Federal courts forced him to.

For example, Banker is bragging that Obama holds the record for opened oil leases.
The reason he makes that claim is that Biden fought to not do that, the Federal courts forced him to.

I don't see what this has to do with Biden going against the Constitution.

Forum List

Back