Buttigieg Under IG Investigation

You mean because I judge people on their merits other than who they choose to sleep with?
How very open minded of you, fkyou very much.
You mean you approve of mentally ill people, proven to be incompetent, in charge of things. Leftism is a mental illness.

'The Department of Transportation's (DOT) internal watchdog is opening an audit into Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg over his extensive use of private jets, the agency confirmed.'

Green Energy, Bicycle Boy, Palestine Pal Pete has been abusing private jet privileges.

Tsk, Tsk...

Doesn't matter.

Mayor Petey checks the boxes by being a Homo.

The only way he gets deposed as Sec. of Transportation is if they find out he is secretly Straight and his presumed bumbuddy is just a friend who is in on the scam and they hired midget actors to play their "children".

Why cant he fly commercial?

And I mean business class not 1st class
If he has to fly with assistants and a security detail, private may be cheaper than commercial. But he shouldn't be using government jets for personal flying.

Its never cheaper to fly a luxury private jet instead of JetBlue or Southwest Airlines
If he needs ten or twelve seats for staff and security, commercial just might be more expensive. Cabinet secretaries typically travel with staff and security.

If he has to fly with assistants and a security detail, private may be cheaper than commercial. But he shouldn't be using government jets for personal flying.
The sec of trans has armed bodyguards?

He does not rate that

I remember a C-130 going down, all flight members killed, flying camping gear for a Clinton vacation once.

Not that dying doesn't suck any time, but after surviving combat missions, to die flying / delivering a President's camping gear must have really sucked...

Unfortunately, fecal matter occurs.

:(

If he needs ten or twelve seats for staff and security, commercial just might be more expensive. Cabinet secretaries typically travel with staff and security.
Politicians, especially 'high-ranking' (self-important) and hypocritical ones, rarely fly commercial, if ever.

Forum List

Back