Butt-kissing A Dead Terrorist

Which is why people come here from overseas to study in Blue States at those dern "liberal" universities. Who wants to study at right winger tier four Bible colleges?

The reason people end up in Blue states is because they know people that are already there. If you're Cuban, Brazilian, or Colombian you go to Miami. If you're Puerto Rican you go to NYC and New Jersey. Chinese, Vietnamese, and Hispanic go to California.

Oh, yea, nothing to do with the schools. Uh huh, yea sure. Seriously, even you don't believe that.

well, he conceded the point in his very next post, so he was just being a facetious prick like usual

Every president has one or more nicknames. Ronald Reagan will always be remembered as “The Great Communicator” or “The Gipper.” Barack Hussein Obama never saw a foreigner’s ass he wouldn’t kiss so he should be remembered as “The Great Butt-sucker” or “Lips.”

Obama to dedicate fellowship program to Nelson Mandela
David Jackson, USA TODAY 4:21 p.m. EDT July 27, 2014

Every president has one or more nicknames. Ronald Reagan will always be remembered as “The Great Communicator” or “The Gipper.” Barack Hussein Obama never saw a foreigner’s ass he wouldn’t kiss so he should be remembered as “The Great Butt-sucker” or “Lips.”

David Jackson, USA TODAY 4:21 p.m. EDT July 27, 2014

Osama Bin Ladan would profoundly disagree.

Obama refused to give him "a fair trial" remember? He invaded a "sovereign" nation in order to execute him illegally!

A moment of silence, honoring the death of our constitution at the hands of the Congress-by-passing, Marxist, lunatic ... .

Obama refused to give him "a fair trial" remember?

To Mad_Cabbie: Only because he never met bin Laden personally.

He invaded a "sovereign" nation in order to execute him illegally!

To Mad_Cabbie: Osama bin Laden was not executed. He was an enemy combatant killed on a battlefield.

In any event, the way Taqiyya the Liar releases captured enemy combatants makes me think he would have released a captured bin Laden after a “fair trial” in a federal court.

Obama refused to give him "a fair trial" remember?

To Mad_Cabbie: Only because he never met bin Laden personally.

He invaded a "sovereign" nation in order to execute him illegally!

To Mad_Cabbie: Osama bin Laden was not executed. He was an enemy combatant killed on a battlefield.

In any event, the way Taqiyya the Liar releases captured enemy combatants makes me think he would have released a captured bin Laden after a “fair trial” in a federal court.

You missed the entire point - you called Obama week in the knees when it comes to standing up to terrorists, but your thread is a fail, because either Obama is a closet Muslim who sucks up to terrorist and allows them a free ride or he completely disregards the constitution in order to kill 'nice people' with his mean old drones. :(

If you could step two paces back and observe your own faulty rhetoric, you would see just how asinine it actually appears to the rest of the world.

you called Obama week in the knees when it comes to standing up to terrorists,

To Mad_Cabbie: Where did I say, or imply, that he was weak in the knees? He stands up for Muslims and Communists of every stripe. Openly betraying his country for his personal beliefs is a perverse kind of strength.

Obama is a closet Muslim who sucks up to terrorist and allows them a free ride

To Mad_Cabbie: He came out of the closet a long time ago as far his religion goes. And he is certainly giving captured enemy combatants a free ride by trying them in a civilian court with constitutional protections they are not entitled to or releasing them during a time of war.

or he completely disregards the constitution

To Mad_Cabbie: Where have you been? He violates the Constitution in more ways than he is being charged with in the House’s lawsuit, and he does it daily as his handling of the invasion of illegal aliens shows.

Aside from the illegal aliens, listen closely to what Judge Napolitano says about the prisoner swap:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qTvwJQGRz0&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qTvwJQGRz0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]​

So, Obama doesn't recklessly knock-off people with drones and average citizens are once again safe from Obama's terranny? Nice.

I feel much better knowing that Obama has turned limp-wrist'd yet again.

Who knows - maybe next week, the idiot wind blows the other direction?

Obama's a Muslim?

um ... OK.

Bye!

LMAO.

To Mad_Cabbie: Since you brought it up see this thread:

I looked at that.

Probably the worst written OP I have ever had the displeasure of attempting to decipher.

Obama's gay, now?

Suuuuuuure he is.

A couple of nut-jobs said so.

Switching gears is a hallmark of desperate RINOs.

Hey, it works!

To Mad_Cabbie: Since you brought it up see this thread:

I looked at that.

Probably the worst written OP I have ever had the displeasure of attempting to decipher.

Obama's gay, now?

Suuuuuuure he is.

A couple of nut-jobs said so.

Hey, it works!

You're arguing with Flanders........ Kinda like arguing with rdean....... an exercise in frustration, amusement, lunacy and or all the above. :thup:

:eusa_eh: ???????

Forum List

Back