Butt Hurt Liar-Whiner in Chief Trump Orders Ego Intervention From Oval Office

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Obsessed with the mocking from the world about his poorly attended inauguration, the narcissist, and delusional liar trump instructed the Park Service to find ways to support his and his administration spokespeople lie about the attendance at his inauguration. The ego inspired intervention presumably will put parks employees on a wild goose chase to find evidence that will put a band-aid on his injured ego.

fox2now.com/2017/01/26/trump-called-park-service-chief-to-complain-about-inauguration-crowd-photos/

What are you going to do without the butt hurt liar in chief title?

You work so hard at it Camp. :(

Not doing anything that wasn't done to President Obama, the last legitimate President and the one who actually won a landslide election with margins that your guy never came close to.

Obsessed with the mocking from the world about his poorly attended inauguration, the narcissist, and delusional liar trump instructed the Park Service to find ways to support his and his administration spokespeople lie about the attendance at his inauguration. The ego inspired intervention presumably will put parks employees on a wild goose chase to find evidence that will put a band-aid on his injured ego.

fox2now.com/2017/01/26/trump-called-park-service-chief-to-complain-about-inauguration-crowd-photos/
:gives:

Not doing anything that wasn't done to President Obama, the last legitimate President and the one who actually won a landslide election with margins that your guy never came close to.

Did anyone ever tell you it only takes one more vote to win?

What was legitimate about a second rate community organizer as president?

Trump just punked you
No, he is punking you fools that believe his constant lies and kiss his ass whenever he whines like a little girl.

Use a deeper voice maybe, it comes off pretty whiney Camp.
Tell it to all the media covering the story. I purposely used the FOX News link. The whole world is laughing at trump. He is the emperor with no clothes.

Trump has got the media covered.

You might find this helpful though. I use it and highly recommend it.

41_d.jpg

Seriously...partisanship aside...isn't anyone a little disturbed that Trump focus on such minutia? Crowd sizes? Not winning the popular vote? How much time, energy, emotion and twittering has he put into it? Is this normal? It's like he's obsessed - he can't handle any criticism or slight without going off the deep end. You can only defend it for so long before it becomes embarressing.

GW Bush's first inaugural attendence was much smaller than Clinton's first - AND Bush did not win the popular vote. The only thing that means is his mandate is a weaker, but he won the election and in the end that is the only race that counts. So did Bush get into media wars over this, did he obsess and call in the National Park Service or other government agencies to bullshit them? Or did he get on with the job?

Doesn't anybody get a little bit concerned as to how Trump's behavior might play out over the next year...two years...four years?

No, most of the heavy lifting will be done by Congress. It would be nice if Trump had a Cabinet. More people at the table is always a good thing.

No, most of the heavy lifting will be done by Congress. It would be nice if Trump had a Cabinet. More people at the table is always a good thing.

I'm thinking about the actual personality stuff there - of course I oppose his policies (I am on the left after all), but that's separate from what I'm seeing of his character that is not changing now that he is in office. I find it beyond understanding in a person in that position.

I'm thinking about the actual personality stuff there - of course I oppose his policies (I am on the left after all), but that's separate from what I'm seeing of his character that is not changing now that he is in office. I find it beyond understanding in a person in that position.

Obama's personality was just as bad, his was better hidden though. Obama was less the extrovert.

:gives:
Drumplethinskin does.

Forum List

Back