Butina admits conspiring as Kremlin Agent targetting GOP, NRA

I'd say it's hardly surprising to me that the NRA is being found to be in bed with Russia.
I just LOVE IT when snowflakes CONTRADICT THEMSELVES .... especially when they do it in THE VERY 1ST SENTENCE OF THEIR THREAD.

In the title of your thread you point out "Butina admits conspiring as Kremlin Agent targetting GOP, NRA"!

....much like how Russians TARGETED snowflakes in 2016, using social media to get many of them to organize and even march for them.

Then in your very 1st statement in your thread you declare that the GOP and NRA were 'in bed with Russia'.

Did the fact that snowflakes organized and marched for the RUSSIANS mean they were 'IN BED WITH the Russians or just got 'duped'?

Was the fact that it was revealed that Diane Feinstein had a CHICOM SPY in her employment / on her team for DECADES mean Feinstein is a CHICOM TRAITOR/ ESPIONAGE FACILITATOR ... Or does it mean she jus got 'DUPED'?

More of that hypocritical partisan snowflake double-standard BS just got EXPOSED.

(Drop mic - shut the thread down - turn off the light - walk out)

Whataboutwhataboutwhatabout.... You sit down and be quiet, wingertard.

I'd say it's hardly surprising to me that the NRA is being found to be in bed with Russia.
I just LOVE IT when snowflakes CONTRADICT THEMSELVES .... especially when they do it in THE VERY 1ST SENTENCE OF THEIR THREAD.

In the title of your thread you point out "Butina admits conspiring as Kremlin Agent targetting GOP, NRA"!

....much like how Russians TARGETED snowflakes in 2016, using social media to get many of them to organize and even march for them.

Then in your very 1st statement in your thread you declare that the GOP and NRA were 'in bed with Russia'.

Did the fact that snowflakes organized and marched for the RUSSIANS mean they were 'IN BED WITH the Russians or just got 'duped'?

Was the fact that it was revealed that Diane Feinstein had a CHICOM SPY in her employment / on her team for DECADES mean Feinstein is a CHICOM TRAITOR/ ESPIONAGE FACILITATOR ... Or does it mean she jus got 'DUPED'?

More of that hypocritical partisan snowflake double-standard BS just got EXPOSED.

(Drop mic - shut the thread down - turn off the light - walk out)

Whataboutwhataboutwhatabout.... You sit down and be quiet, wingertard.
Your thread has been exposed - it's over. You contradicted your own thread.

So Obama missed another one?...or did he just look the other way?....this has zero to do with Trump...

You're right, it's bigger than that. It looks like Vlad wanted influence over the entire Republican establishment.
Well how did the magic Kenyan miss that?....

Why do you believe he did?

It was much better to let her destroy the NRA.

Because everyone including Obama thought Hillary was going to win and just like all of the years prior to 2016 they knew Russian influence would not change the election outcome...only when Trump won did the Russian influence rig the thing...see how silly the whole thing is?....see how much of a waste of dollars this investigation is?....

Huh?

You have no idea of what if anything Obama knew, dope.

I'd say it's hardly surprising to me that the NRA is being found to be in bed with Russia. It's a focus of Mueller's investigation. Russian mole Butina has been pictured with just about every influential Republican tied with them. This certainly adds a new dimension to the scope of the collusion angle being leveled against 'Individual-1'. It certainly looks bad for the NRA as well as her boyfriend Paul Erickson as well. Let's see where this rabbit hole takes us.

Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Role in a Russian Effort to Influence Conservatives
Why are they calling her a mole instead of a spy? In what way was what she was doing not spying?

For the same reason that the Obama Administration defended spying on the Trump campaign by calling the people who infiltrated the campaign "informants" rather than "spies" it's all semantics. In both cases Person A was spying on Person B.
You can't call FBI agents "spies."

I'd say it's hardly surprising to me that the NRA is being found to be in bed with Russia. It's a focus of Mueller's investigation. Russian mole Butina has been pictured with just about every influential Republican tied with them. This certainly adds a new dimension to the scope of the collusion angle being leveled against 'Individual-1'. It certainly looks bad for the NRA as well as her boyfriend Paul Erickson as well. Let's see where this rabbit hole takes us.

Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Role in a Russian Effort to Influence Conservatives
Why are they calling her a mole instead of a spy? In what way was what she was doing not spying?

For the same reason that the Obama Administration defended spying on the Trump campaign by calling the people who infiltrated the campaign "informants" rather than "spies" it's all semantics. In both cases Person A was spying on Person B.

Bullshit. I thought you were going to turn out to be more honest than the usual liberal but perhaps not. Being an FBI agent doesn't preclude someone from also being a spy, and PS the FBI didn't only insert agents into the campaign anyway.

spy
/spī/
noun
noun: spy; plural noun: spies
  1. 1.
    a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.
    synonyms: secret agent, intelligence agent, double agent, undercover agent, counterspy, mole, sleeper, plant, scout; More
    informalsnooper;
    archaicintelligencer
    "a foreign spy"
    • a person who keeps watch on others secretly.
      "a spy camera"

Bullshit. I thought you were going to turn out to be more honest than the usual liberal but perhaps not. Being an FBI agent doesn't preclude someone from also being a spy, and PS the FBI didn't only insert agents into the campaign anyway.

spy
/spī/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.
    synonyms: secret agent, intelligence agent, double agent, undercover agent, counterspy, mole, sleeper, plant, scout; More
    informalsnooper;
    archaicintelligencer
    "a foreign spy"
      "a spy camera"
Yeah, law enforcement NEVER goes undercover when investigating.

spy
/spī/
noun
  1. 1.
    informalsnooper;
    archaicintelligencer
    "a foreign spy"
      "a spy camera"

they do, and those people are spying .

Words have meanings, don't hate the guy reading the dictionary to you.

As I said it's semantics and it's dishonest to claim that a person inserted into a campaign by law enforcement isn't spying. Of course they are. Just like when Trump said "Obama tapped my wires" well okay his "wires" weren't technically tapped, but everyone knew what he was getting at , and it was true.

If liberals were up front and honest in their behaviors they wouldn't have to resort to semantics to hide their activities.

The nra has done so much damage to this country.

spy
/spī/
noun
  1. 1.
    informalsnooper;
    archaicintelligencer
    "a foreign spy"
      "a spy camera"

they do, and those people are spying .

Words have meanings, don't hate the guy reading the dictionary to you.

As I said it's semantics and it's dishonest to claim that a person inserted into a campaign by law enforcement isn't spying. Of course they are. Just like when Trump said "Obama tapped my wires" well okay his "wires" weren't technically tapped, but everyone knew what he was getting at , and it was true.

If liberals were up front and honest in their behaviors they wouldn't have to resort to semantics to hide their activities.
I don't have discussions with people who call me dishonest for no reason.

So Obama missed another one?...or did he just look the other way?....this has zero to do with Trump...

You're right, it's bigger than that. It looks like Vlad wanted influence over the entire Republican establishment.

Because everyone including Obama thought Hillary was going to win and just like all of the years prior to 2016 they knew Russian influence would not change the election outcome...only when Trump won did the Russian influence rig the thing...see how silly the whole thing is?....see how much of a waste of dollars this investigation is?....

Huh?

Obama is a treasonous jackass....

Yawn. Open attack by the deep state against the 2nd amendment. Not gonna work but have fun trying.

From the article linked in the OP:

"As part of the deal, Ms. Butina admitted to being involved in an organized effort, backed by Russian officials, to open up unofficial lines of communication with influential Americans in the N.R.A. and in the Republican Party, and to win them over to the idea of Russia as a friend, not a foe."

What exactly did she do that was illegal... try to make friends and influence people? Is it illegal for Russians to come over and establish friendships? Is there something illegal about the idea of "Russia as a friend, not a foe"?

If she did something that was illegal... fine.. she should have to pay the price. I see nothing illegal here. What law did she break?
So Russian influence and interference at policy making kevels is ok with you then.

"As part of the deal, Ms. Butina admitted to being involved in an organized effort, backed by Russian officials, to open up unofficial lines of communication with influential Americans in the N.R.A. and in the Republican Party, and to win them over to the idea of Russia as a friend, not a foe."

What exactly did she do that was illegal... try to make friends and influence people? Is it illegal for Russians to come over and establish friendships? Is there something illegal about the idea of "Russia as a friend, not a foe"?

If she did something that was illegal... fine.. she should have to pay the price. I see nothing illegal here. What law did she break?
So Russian influence and interference at policy making kevels is ok with you then.
If it goes no farther than the quote I posted from the article in the OP, then Yes, it is Okay with me. If it involves bribery, blackmail or perhaps the stealing of secrets, then No. Being a Russian is not a crime. Establishing friendships and relationships is not a crime. What specifically did this woman do that is a crime. Perhaps the article in the OP simply does not go into specifics.

Huh?

Obama is a treasonous jackass....

Well, at least you have that in common.

Good lord, you're a dumbfuck. My very first statement is my opinion. As OP, I believe I get to have one, thanks. I happen to also believe the NRA is in bed with Russia and are financially and influentially compromised by a Russian Oligarch. This is my opinion .However, don't ask me to provide proof for my own opinions, tard, and I won't tell you how to get the Orange dick out of your mouth, capiche? Because my name ain't Bob Mueller and It ain't my fucking job.

If it goes no farther than the quote I posted from the article in the OP, then Yes, it is Okay with me. If it involves bribery, blackmail or perhaps the stealing of secrets, then No. Being a Russian is not a crime. Establishing friendships and relationships is not a crime. What specifically did this woman do that is a crime. Perhaps the article in the OP simply does not go into specifics.
Here's the whole complaint, decide for yourself. You already know what I believe.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAEegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2QQX600RIGj3VSAGzqqj_I

Here's the whole complaint, decide for yourself. You already know what I believe.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAEegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2QQX600RIGj3VSAGzqqj_I
Thanks, that is good information. It seems to me that her crime was that she did not register with the appropriate US authorities as a Russian Diplomat. Since she was working for the Kremlin, she needed to do that openly represent herself as such. Covert "back channel" operation directed by a foreign government is illegal.

Thanks, that is good information. It seems to me that her crime was that she did not register with the appropriate US authorities as a Russian Diplomat. Since she was working for the Kremlin, she needed to do that openly represent herself as such. Covert "back channel" operation directed by a foreign government is illegal.
Yes. There is a big difference between openly lobbying and and covertly influencing.

Forum List

Back