Fox News Reveals It Has Parted Ways With Andrew Napolitano After Sexual Assault Allegations

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Fox News Reveals It Has Parted Ways With Andrew Napolitano After Sexual Assault Allegations​

2 Aug 2021 ~~ By Aidan McLaughlin
Fox News has quietly parted ways with longtime legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, months after the former judge was accused by two men of sexual assault.
In a statement responding to a new lawsuit filed against the network by a former Fox Business employee, Fox revealed it had “parted ways” with Napolitano.
The new lawsuit from a Fox News employee comes months after a South Carolina man named named Charles Corbishley filed a $10-million lawsuit in September 2020 against Napolitano, alleging that he sexual assaulted him in 1987 when Corbishley was a criminal defendant and Napolitano was the judge overseeing his case.
Napolitano vehemently denied the allegations, calling them “completely false” through his lawyer. Fox News issued a statement in response.
“Judge Napolitano has assured us in the strongest possible terms that these allegations are false and he will fight them aggressively in court,” the network said.
Weeks after that lawsuit was filed in September 2020, another man sued Napolitano, accusing him of sexual assault and attempted rape in 2014 and 2015.
~Snip~
Fox News did not comment on the second lawsuit, and Napolitano stopped appearing on air after it was filed.
Napolitano did not immediately respond to Mediaite’s request for comment regarding his departure from Fox.

Comment:
I wonder if he was being blackmailed when he switched. Something like the 180 that Roberts did.
Was it common knowledge that he is a homosexual? Obviously not. He's never been married.
This guy is a predator and the fact the Fox took so long to disavow the scumbag speaks volumes. Just imagine, had it been Donald Trump the expediency would have been blinding. Birds of a feather flock together and Napolitano had to be pried from Fox’s hands.
Napolitano's alleged homosexuality has been mentioned for YEARS.. The allegation of the sexual assault committed by him that occurred on the side of his house is a bit shocking, however. Something involving a garden hose, as I recall.. "HERE COME THE JUDGE" takes on a whole new meaning, lol

See:

That sounds a little bit rich, but those wealthy male judges and lawyers have a lot of "prison lust" to railroad poor blokes in America's male only criminal justice system.

I never did like the judge too much with his heavy libertarian bullshit but an accusation from 1987 is a little too far back for me to take seriously. Who knows. Maybe they wanted to get rid of him anyway and this turned out to be a convenient reason.

Forum List

Back