BUSTED: Confederate Flag Toting Bigots Indicted on Terrorism. LOL

All I can say is, Baaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Remember last July when all the Confederate Flag hoopla was going on, and that group of Georgia bigots crashed the birthday party of a young black child with their convoy of good ol’ boys shouting obscenities?

Well some amazing news came Friday that proves there may be a little hope for the justice system after all.

The bigot group “Respect The Flag” was given more than just a slap on the wrist, which is what everyone thought would happen, if anything came from this at all.

Fifteen members of the group were indicted as a gang on charges of terrorist threats and violating Georgia’s Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act.

BUSTED: Confederate Flag Toting Bigots Indicted On Terrorism Charges For Crashing Black Child’s Birthday (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

more anti white, racial revenge politics
meanwhile negro gangs run rampant in american cities and not one word about them...

...a few white guys with a flag and the scared negroes wet their panties...

A long overdue day of reckoning approaches.

I sense a jail cell in your future.

You have no "sense"...you prove it daily, racist.

Guilty.

I can't stand Stupid.

Driving around with a flag is bad but burning down Ferguson Mo is understandable? Liberals need to be consistent.
This is a lie and a failed attempt to deflect, which is not 'okay.'

The suspects weren't 'driving around with a flag,' they were violating the law, they have only themselves to blame.
so that makes them a gang
that makes them terrorist

fuck you and your double standard

flying a flag is free speech, not that you care

They didn't just "fly a flag". They crashed a little girl's birthday party and threatened violence while hurling racial epithets.
So they talked shit and cussed

When did you become such a fucking pussy?

Where you always like this and I just didn't see it or where you empowered by obama to become so weak?

In most normal states, issuing threats to people would be considered "assault".

Georgia put up this law probably thinking it was only going to affect Hispanics and Muslims.

Surprise surprise.

Driving around with the Confederate flag, though protected speech in my view, was provocative.

Driving around with the Confederate flag, hurling racial epithets and threatening violence? That's assault. Thanks to the Georgian Law? It's gang affiliated terrorism.

But I am sure you would feel the same way if some good ol' boys were waving around Nazi flags and crashed a Bar Mitzvah saying they were going to gas some Jews? Right? Just some shit and cussing.

Or if some Muslim folks were waving around the ISIS flag and crashed a confirmation saying they were going to behead some Christians? Right? Just some shit and cussing.

Yee Haw..
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::boohoo:

The suspects weren't 'driving around with a flag,' they were violating the law, they have only themselves to blame.

They didn't just "fly a flag". They crashed a little girl's birthday party and threatened violence while hurling racial epithets.

Where you always like this and I just didn't see it or where you empowered by obama to become so weak?

Georgia put up this law probably thinking it was only going to affect Hispanics and Muslims.

Surprise surprise.

Driving around with the Confederate flag, though protected speech in my view, was provocative.

Driving around with the Confederate flag, hurling racial epithets and threatening violence? That's assault. Thanks to the Georgian Law? It's gang affiliated terrorism.

But I am sure you would feel the same way if some good ol' boys were waving around Nazi flags and crashed a Bar Mitzvah saying they were going to gas some Jews? Right? Just some shit and cussing.

Or if some Muslim folks were waving around the ISIS flag and crashed a confirmation saying they were going to behead some Christians? Right? Just some shit and cussing.

Yee Haw..
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::boohoo:

Does anyone really think that struggle with flags or symbols will help to get rid of racism? Unlikely... It's just a banal attempt to hide the main problems...
Well no.

It's part of the main problem.

White power rising and americans showing white pride SHOULD scare you. You've spent so much time and effort disparaging them.

serveimage

The south got it's ass kicked once.

Only problem was, Sherman didn't go far enough.

LMAO....won't happen again, panty wetter...We know how dishonest the racist, anti white fed. government is...

All I can say is, Baaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

Remember last July when all the Confederate Flag hoopla was going on, and that group of Georgia bigots crashed the birthday party of a young black child with their convoy of good ol’ boys shouting obscenities?

Well some amazing news came Friday that proves there may be a little hope for the justice system after all.

The bigot group “Respect The Flag” was given more than just a slap on the wrist, which is what everyone thought would happen, if anything came from this at all.

Fifteen members of the group were indicted as a gang on charges of terrorist threats and violating Georgia’s Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act.

BUSTED: Confederate Flag Toting Bigots Indicted On Terrorism Charges For Crashing Black Child’s Birthday (Video) | Americans Against the Tea Party

more anti white, racial revenge politics
meanwhile negro gangs run rampant in american cities and not one word about them...

...a few white guys with a flag and the scared negroes wet their panties...

A long overdue day of reckoning approaches.

I sense a jail cell in your future.

You have no "sense"...you prove it daily, racist.

Guilty.

I can't stand Stupid.

yet you post stupid shit every day...a dilemma..

Driving around with a flag is bad but burning down Ferguson Mo is understandable? Liberals need to be consistent.

Surprise surprise.

Yee Haw..
In most normal states, issuing threats to people would be considered "assault". Not to you , when someone calls for the killing of cops or white babies

Georgia put up this law probably thinking it was only going to affect Hispanics and Muslims. Well aren't you a poor liar.

Surprise surprise.

Driving around with the Confederate flag, though protected speech in my view, was provocative. It's the south, it's a daily occurrence, like a NY yankees caps

Driving around with the Confederate flag, hurling racial epithets and threatening violence? That's assault. Thanks to the Georgian Law? It's gang affiliated terrorism. your such a double standard poser, you have lost all credibility in any subject you choose to talk about b/c we will all assume you actually don't give a fuck about law or justice, just petty vengeance on people you don't like.

But I am sure you would feel the same way if some good ol' boys were waving around Nazi flags and crashed a Bar Mitzvah saying they were going to gas some Jews? Right? Just some shit and cussing. yes

Or if some Muslim folks were waving around the ISIS flag and crashed a confirmation saying they were going to behead some Christians? Right? Just some shit and cussing. yes

As long as no one gets hurt, it's all talk, but your ok with non-whites talking shit, you've supported them, you're a hypocrite of the first order and your examples prove it to no doubt

Forum List

Back