Businesses are joining the growing chorus of concern about the high cost of housing in Ontario

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is why jurisdictions fail. Kakistocracies and nepotism just make it worse. I've been saying for years on here that Canadas problem, especialy in bankrupt Ontario; a lack of disposable income. Coupled with our Security Industrial Complex which destroys our talent (when they arent abusing them), reputation and innovation, we are in deep trouble. NOW we have the Chamber of Commerce stating the bloody obvious. It's why the U.S have been able to avoid these issues, your costs of living are lower and disposable income remains high. Businesses are joining the growing chorus of concern about the high cost of housing in Ontario

Canada is like the US under a second Biden term.
Please don't make such a comparison. You don't know how abusive our systen is. The problem is that now, many of your agencies are helping ours as i am experiencing at work. What a horrible decision. These agencies are quite ignorant to the truth. You know not what you do I assure you....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back