Bushbot Neocons Exiting GOP

Please!.....Don't!.....Stop!

They "don't recognize the party anymore"....Yeah, it's tough when the guy you hate so much doesn't start any new wars, so you can stuff your pockets with military-industrial contractor and lobbyist loot!

But with most Republican lawmakers sticking to Trump, these officials say they no longer recognize the party they served. Some have ended their membership, others are letting it lapse while a few are newly registered as independents, according to a dozen former Bush officials who spoke with Reuters.

“The Republican Party as I knew it no longer exists. I’d call it the cult of Trump,” said Jimmy Gurulé, who was Undersecretary of the Treasury for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence in the Bush administration.

Kristopher Purcell, who worked in the Bush White House’s communications office for six years, said roughly 60 to 70 former Bush officials have decided to leave the party or are cutting ties with it, from conversations he has been having. “The number is growing every day,” Purcell said.

Dozens of bush officials are trying to separate themselves from the dumpster fire they fueled and fanned for decades.

They’re just mad Trump said the quiet parts out loud. (and a few others, aka qanon)
Lol. Yeah...Butchering a million Iraqis and ushering in an unprecedented era of surveillance and military expansionism was one thing, but starting a riot? Unacceptable sir. - Caitlin Johnstone
You're comparing an action by the president, the House, and the Senate, approved through the legislative process, perfectly legal, with a riot conducted by a bunch of dirty thugs?

Fuck off, asshole.
Yes, those thugs were from the Left. The FBI are the new brown shirts.
The FBI is the democrat Party Waffen SS. I feel about the FBI the same way minorities felt about crooked cops in the 70's
hardly.
But there are some white supremacists in the FBI

They "don't recognize the party anymore"....Yeah, it's tough when the guy you hate so much doesn't start any new wars, so you can stuff your pockets with military-industrial contractor and lobbyist loot!

But with most Republican lawmakers sticking to Trump, these officials say they no longer recognize the party they served. Some have ended their membership, others are letting it lapse while a few are newly registered as independents, according to a dozen former Bush officials who spoke with Reuters.

“The Republican Party as I knew it no longer exists. I’d call it the cult of Trump,” said Jimmy Gurulé, who was Undersecretary of the Treasury for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence in the Bush administration.

Kristopher Purcell, who worked in the Bush White House’s communications office for six years, said roughly 60 to 70 former Bush officials have decided to leave the party or are cutting ties with it, from conversations he has been having. “The number is growing every day,” Purcell said.

Afraid of the Dimm purge and being career blacklisted! The biggest fear of RINO'S is dying poor in the street.
Never happen...They've loaded up on their graft already.

Their biggest fear is not getting invited to the cool parties, getting good tee times, and getting ther homely mugs on the Sunday shows that nobody watches anymore....IOW, their self-esteem is tied to what the people who hate them think.

But all of which you've described means sucking up to tyranny.

Afraid of the Dimm purge and being career blacklisted! The biggest fear of RINO'S is dying poor in the street.
Never happen...They've loaded up on their graft already.

Their biggest fear is not getting invited to the cool parties, getting good tee times, and getting ther homely mugs on the Sunday shows that nobody watches anymore....IOW, their self-esteem is tied to what the people who hate them think.

But all of which you've described means sucking up to tyranny.
Right....The sucking up made them rich, which means that they'll not die in the streets....The only thing left for them is to lick the shoes of people who hate them, in order to remain in the cool kids club...They have serious self esteem issues.

Dozens of bush officials are trying to separate themselves from the dumpster fire they fueled and fanned for decades.

They’re just mad Trump said the quiet parts out loud. (and a few others, aka qanon)
Lol. Yeah...Butchering a million Iraqis and ushering in an unprecedented era of surveillance and military expansionism was one thing, but starting a riot? Unacceptable sir. - Caitlin Johnstone
You're comparing an action by the president, the House, and the Senate, approved through the legislative process, perfectly legal, with a riot conducted by a bunch of dirty thugs?

Fuck off, asshole.
Yes, those thugs were from the Left. The FBI are the new brown shirts.
The FBI is the democrat Party Waffen SS. I feel about the FBI the same way minorities felt about crooked cops in the 70's
hardly.
But there are some white supremacists in the FBI

The FBI (As well as other Law Enforcmement agencies) has a lot of agents working undercover in the Triple K and other groups determined to be "Extremist".

Doesn't mean the agents are actually "white supremacists", if they are just playing a role as a part of their job duties.

Fuck off, asshole.
You aren’t thinking. Killing a million people is far more heinous than a little riot, but your thinking is common among the ignorant and easily duped.

Do you hate brown people?

Fuck off, asshole.
You aren’t thinking. Killing a million people is far more heinous than a little riot, but your thinking is common among the ignorant and easily duped.

One thing that Trump will never get enough credit for has been smoking out the knuckle dragging warmongers on the left, for the brutish bloodlusting goons that they are.

Good to see sane people. Hopefully enough leave and form a real party.

Neocons aren't "sane people", Gomer.

at least you tried.png

Neocons aren't "sane people", Gomer.

View attachment 451658
Trumpers sure ain't sane. That moron delivered HUGE deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, failed tariffs.... a complete disaster.

Fuck off, asshole.

One thing that Trump will never get enough credit for has been smoking out the knuckle dragging warmongers on the left, for the brutish bloodlusting goons that they are.
who did Trump drag out?

who started this:
xs4fgbK.jpg

Forum List

Back