Bush was crucified for having a deck of cards, Obama is praised for having a hit list

And Obama's hit list has American names on it. Where the fuck is Code Pink?

You should have bothered to take a couple minutes to google code pink and hit lists and then you'd know.

Well if she is active why isn't that psycho Sheehan on the damn television every couple hours? MSNBC is slipping in their coverage.

The 'infamous' Chris Hayes had people on his show YESTERDAY critical of the hit list/drone attack policy of Obama.

So shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about.

Bush's deck of cards included capture. obama's kill list does not include capture. No one sees who was taken out and we have only his word that the named target was really the target.

This is the action of some midieval king who believes himself divine with the power life and death over all. This is really, what someone truly insane does. I am surprised that the world has not massed itself against us to remove this madman.

I've been arguing with idiots since as far back as 2004, telling them that the way to fight the war on terror was to go directly after individual terrorists, or groups of terrorists, and kill them wherever they were,

as opposed to what the conservatives I was arguing with were claiming, which was to fight conventional wars like Iraq,

i.e., to do exactly the WRONG thing to try to defeat the terrorists.

Bush's deck of cards included capture. obama's kill list does not include capture. No one sees who was taken out and we have only his word that the named target was really the target.

This is the action of some midieval king who believes himself divine with the power life and death over all. This is really, what someone truly insane does. I am surprised that the world has not massed itself against us to remove this madman.

When did the war on Al Qaeda et al end?

You should have bothered to take a couple minutes to google code pink and hit lists and then you'd know.

Well if she is active why isn't that psycho Sheehan on the damn television every couple hours? MSNBC is slipping in their coverage.

The 'infamous' Chris Hayes had people on his show YESTERDAY critical of the hit list/drone attack policy of Obama.

So 10 whole people saw this? Having a 10 minute segment on the subject on a program no one watches is far different than the hourly coverage code pink got for months on end.

Ah but Bush's deck of cards were against people that never did anything against the United States (Unless you count trying to fight an invasion)..but Obama's kill list contains the name of active terrorists committed to killing Americans.

That's the difference.

Remember the good old days when the Right attacked Obama and others on their hate list for, as they claimed, treating the war on terror not as a war but as a law enforcement problem.

So when Obama does treat it as a war, NOW the same idiots flip flop and demand he treat it as a law enforcement problem.

Classic Obama Derangement Syndrome.

I've been arguing with idiots since as far back as 2004, telling them that the way to fight the war on terror was to go directly after individual terrorists, or groups of terrorists, and kill them wherever they were,

as opposed to what the conservatives I was arguing with were claiming, which was to fight conventional wars like Iraq,

:clap:

I use to call it "The knife fight in the dark".

Not pretty..not glorious..but it gets the job done.

So 10 whole people saw this? Having a 10 minute segment on the subject on a program no one watches is far different than the hourly coverage code pink got for months on end.

You claimed MSNBC wasn't covering opposition to the drone attacks. I proved you wrong. Now shut up.

It's a shame hannity.com dumps their forum archives every few years or I would PROVE that I made this argument years ago.

What is the reference to the deck of cards? The playing cards with Iraqi targets on the cards? Who crucified Bush for the cards, and who is praising Obama for the kill list?

Yes, I distinctly remember MSNBC referring to is as Bush's assassin list.

Well, you must watch MSNBC nite and day then....because I don't remember anything about any deck of cards with reference to Bush.

You claimed MSNBC wasn't covering opposition to the drone attacks. I proved you wrong. Now shut up.

You're lying again. Why do you lie so much? I never mentioned drone attacks.

This thread and my comments are about "the list"

You really should work on your reading comprehension.

Last edited:

It's a shame hannity.com dumps their forum archives every few years or I would PROVE that I made this argument years ago.

I was there..

My fave was getting into it with Sneaky about the "oil spot theory" of COIN. He said I didn't know what I was talking about..until Petraeus employed in Iraq..right down to paying off insurgents under the guise of "Sons of Iraq".

Boy did that guy have egg on his face. He did apologize.

:lol:

Forum List

Back