Bush rescued the economy?

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009

Bush rescued the economy?
Link
Excerpt:
George W. Bush rescued the economy from collapse, according to Karen Hughes. She attacked Obama on NBC Sunday, defending the record of her former Fuhrer boss on the economy. Speaking about Obama's successes, journalist Mark Halperin praised Obama's handling of the economy. "He's done, I think, an extraordinary job running the government under difficult circumstances. He managed the economic crisis, kept the world from going into depression," said Halperin. But Hughes quickly took objection to Halperin's assessment. "I have to disagree with you, Mark, about rescuing the economy," she said. "I think that happened before President Bush left office when they took the action that they did on TARP and the banks have now repaid much of that money but that's what stabilized the economy and prevented the collapse of the financial system."

Hughes knew that David Gregory and Meet the Whore was the best place to spew her complete horseshit.

"Newt Gingrich, despite not having held any position in government for over a decade, was the most frequent guest on "Meet the Press" in 2009 of any political figure in the United States. Literally... Keep in mind, "Meet the Press" didn’t have the actual Speaker of the House on at all this year."
-- Steven Benen, Link

David Gregory and NBC News only dance with their partners.
gregory-rove-dancing-duo.jpg

When you hear a birther-handjob say,
"Obama is killing the economy..."
stocks-I-50-nov-09.jpg

say, "Go fuck yourself!" and show them this.
Going from 104 to 141 is no small feat.

We need to realize that the present malaise is not the responsibility of one party or one president. It took legislation of both parties to bring about the present malaise.

We need to realize that the present malaise is not the responsibility of one party or one president. It took legislation of both parties to bring about the present malaise.

This. :clap2:

28 years of corporatist presidents are responsible for this.

This is a global commodities bubble caused by the end of cheap energy, ... but they've known this was coming for 40 years and did absolutely nothing about it.

Well, besides invading unstable countries that have untapped oil or oil supply routes, and giving the Saudis an endless reach-around.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back