Bush is a horrible embarrassment. He is worse than Trump

I don't find Trump or Bush embarrassing. I'm proud of them. They are quintessential Americans.

The ones I'm embarrassed by are the craven anti-American cowards and traitors that permeate this board...

I served this country in the army in 1957 and 1958 plus six years in the Tennessee National Guards. I was a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. When you call me a coward I can't imagine how you handle that god damn draft dodger George W. Bush. That was the nearest NO president this country has had in my lifetime.....'course I'm just 81.
M48_Patton_Tank_on_display.jpg
jon Kerry is a traitor.

These are the medals Kerry was awarded:
jfkmedals.jpg

I'll tell you about a goddamned low life coward. George W. Bush's family pulled strings to get him reassigned to a guard unit so he wouldn't even go to Vietnam. Then the last fourteen months he was in, the commanding officer of the unit swore he had never seen him. That's a coward.
let's talk to his fellow service men shall we. Oh wait, we did that already and they say he is. hmmmmmmm

I don't find Trump or Bush embarrassing. I'm proud of them. They are quintessential Americans.

The ones I'm embarrassed by are the craven anti-American cowards and traitors that permeate this board...

I served this country in the army in 1957 and 1958 plus six years in the Tennessee National Guards. I was a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. When you call me a coward I can't imagine how you handle that god damn draft dodger George W. Bush. That was the nearest NO president this country has had in my lifetime.....'course I'm just 81.
jon Kerry is a traitor.

jfkmedals.jpg

I'll tell you about a goddamned low life coward. George W. Bush's family pulled strings to get him reassigned to a guard unit so he wouldn't even go to Vietnam. Then the last fourteen months he was in, the commanding officer of the unit swore he had never seen him. That's a coward.
let's talk to his fellow service men shall we. Oh wait, we did that already and they say he is. hmmmmmmm

Yeah....a bunch of political rivals lying like a dog. I read all about the swift boaters. A bunch of goddamned jealous pricks.

I feel the need for another 'I have a Dream' speech, except one that entails a dream of never having another Bush or Clinton in the WH ever again!

I'll go for the Bush part of that hook, line and sinker but I can't wait to cast my vote for Hillary. We've had enough goddam tax cuts for rich people. That's all the Republican party has done for the last three decades....phuckin' tax cuts and more debt.

jon Kerry is a traitor.

jfkmedals.jpg

Yeah....a bunch of political rivals lying like a dog. I read all about the swift boaters. A bunch of goddamned jealous pricks.
too funny, yeah those guys are the traitor or coward right? Cause you get to say so. I love it when it cuts to the bone of a libturd.

I feel the need for another 'I have a Dream' speech, except one that entails a dream of never having another Bush or Clinton in the WH ever again!

I'll go for the Bush part of that hook, line and sinker but I can't wait to cast my vote for Hillary. We've had enough goddam tax cuts for rich people. That's all the Republican party has done for the last three decades....phuckin' tax cuts and more debt.
so can you post up what a fair share is?

so can you post up what a fair share is?

Forum List

Back