Bush is a horrible embarrassment. He is worse than Trump

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I saw his performance this morning and I cringed. Trump, as awful as he is, looked so much better.

Trump is a disgusting candidate. But he is the one who is getting the limbic system of the average voter right.

Bush got every interaction with him and Trump wrong. He needs to fold his tent and GO AWAY!

Bush got on my last nerve and broke it. He said "seriously " so many times, he looked like he had tourette's.

Here's the scene at Jeb's Miami debate-watching party.

CWT_qB6WsAAtxG6.jpg

Go Trump !! Only reason that jebito is still there is because of his last name .

Why is Jebby still in the race...and why was he even up on stage with the others? He has something like 3% right now, he has blown something like $50 million in the last several weeks, and he has as much chance of winning (without some seriously questionable help) as Lindsay Graham.

He's at the bottom of the heap but acts like he's the front runner. I laughed when Trump pointed out the difference in their poll numbers. Bush kept saying "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter". Um, yeah it DOES matter, loser.

I saw his performance this morning and I cringed. Trump, as awful as he is, looked so much better.

Trump is a disgusting candidate. But he is the one who is getting the limbic system of the average voter right.

Bush got every interaction with him and Trump wrong. He needs to fold his tent and GO AWAY!

At least it's not George W. Bush.................Thank Goodness and Praise De Lawd!

I'm not sure about how I feel about this transgenderism thing-a-mah-gig, but I know discrimination is wrong. Still, IF Elizabeth Warren was going to dress as a man ... the similarity is frightening. (-:

I feel the need for another 'I have a Dream' speech, except one that entails a dream of never having another Bush or Clinton in the WH ever again!

I'm not sure about how I feel about this transgenderism thing-a-mah-gig, but I know discrimination is wrong. Still, IF Elizabeth Warren was going to dress as a man ... the similarity is frightening. (-:
discrimination is normal and necessary . I discriminate everyday in the normal course of events . --------- just a comment on general discrimination or using common sense .

Forum List

Back