What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bush got just 3%. I feel good about that. He had to pay $50 million for squat!

browsing deer

Silver Member
Reaction score
The big news is Cruz is crusing! he isn't my first choice, he was my fourth. But he is a very good and satisfactory choice. I like his style now.

Trump is still doing too well. That is still bad news.

But for me the best news of the night was Bush got slaughtered. That was the news of te night for me

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree about Bush AND that sleazeball Kasich. I think Cruz has reached his peak though and I expect Trump to slaughter him in N.H.

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bush's PAC has raised over $100 million. He can't quit after raising all that money, at least this early in the process.

My guess is that he stays until the SEC primary, wins nothing, then drops out.

The only reason why he'd stay on is if he thinks it could be a brokered convention, and he would be the compromise choice.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Reaction score
Imagine this being played to Bruce Springsteen song Proud to be An American

I'm proud to be a racist where liberals hate me
and that we stand up to the politically correct bullshit that tells us what to say

I guess we can go on but I really ain't that musical

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Imagine this being played to Bruce Springsteen song Proud to be An American

I'm proud to be a racist where liberals hate me
and that we stand up to the politically correct bullshit that tells us what to say

I guess we can go on but I really ain't that musical
That is not a Springsteen song. Proud to be an American is a Lee Greenwood song.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fuck Cruz. He can shove his corporatism up his Canadian ass.

OP
browsing deer

browsing deer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bush's PAC has raised over $100 million. He can't quit after raising all that money, at least this early in the process.

My guess is that he stays until the SEC primary, wins nothing, then drops out.

The only reason why he'd stay on is if he thinks it could be a brokered convention, and he would be the compromise choice.
He has 7 million of it left. His collections are drying up. Should he go in a blaze of glory or should he husband the funds, his choices are futile either way.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The big news is Cruz is crusing! he isn't my first choice, he was my fourth. But he is a very good and satisfactory choice. I like his style now.

But for me the best news of the night was Bush got slaughtered. That was the news of te night for me

bill-frist-quote-i-support-term-limits-for-career-politicians-and-the.jpg

Redfish

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jebby needs to hang it up, he is done. Trump will be the nominee and he will destroy whoever the dems run.

OP
browsing deer

browsing deer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jeb needs to hang it up for sure, but I am not going to have a hard left moron like Bernie or Trump be the nominee of the Republican party. he should go back to his true home among the democrats.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List