Bush and Officials Lied leading up to Iraq war

I don't have to, it is my OPINION. You have stated , unless your now denying it, that Bush lied by stating no doubt about WMD's and you have used as your supposed proof the fact that AFTER the fact none were found. You have ignored every Democrat, ever foreign Government and every Intelligence report prior to the invasion, including the SANCTIONS of the UN, that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that just about every SANE person believed with no doubt that Iraq had WMD's. And when ask for proof you resort to " it's my opinion". Guess what? Since you do not have to prove an opinion, something you have been quick to point out when YOU get caught in an obvious lie, I do not have to prove my opinion.

Again JUST for you, in MY OPINION, every time you claim Bush lied using your none proof anfd your OPINION, I believe that means your stating there were was no doubt there were no wmd's in Iraq prior to the invasion. Since it was COMMON accepted knowledge he had them and since the NIE clearly states all Intell agencies of the US believed he had them ( with NO DOUBT) and you keep claiming otherwise, that is MY OPINION.

Or are you now going to say you have never called Bush a liar? Never said he "mislead" the American people, and that you believe so because you claim he said " no doubt" and meant it as a personal claim?

you said I made a claim. that is the issue here. I made no such claim. Just like I never attacked Bush's military service in 1999. YOu say shit about me and it is not correct. You said:

"Remind me how Bush lied because he was certain WMD's existed and your not a liar by claiming you were certain they did NOT exist BEFORE we invaded?"

I never claimed I was certain of any such thing. YOU misspoke. You said I claimed something that I have not claimed. YOU are a liar. That's a fact.

you said I made a claim. that is the issue here. I made no such claim. Just like I never attacked Bush's military service in 1999. YOu say shit about me and it is not correct. You said:

"Remind me how Bush lied because he was certain WMD's existed and your not a liar by claiming you were certain they did NOT exist BEFORE we invaded?"

I never claimed I was certain of any such thing. YOU misspoke. You said I claimed something that I have not claimed. YOU are a liar. That's a fact.

No it is not, it is MY Opinion that you say that every time you claim Bush lied. I realize being a liberal you think you get to set all the rules and ignore them at your pleasure, but it does not work that way. An opinion does not have to have proof, it can consist of related sayings or what is preceived as the intent of what someone is saying. That I have to teach you what Opinion means is hilarious in the extreme.

If you can base your entire opinion that Bush lied on 3 words he spoke and what you claim those three words mean, Then my opinion of what you mean from volumes of words on this board is a lot easier to understand.

If you can base your entire opinion that Bush lied on 3 words he spoke and what you claim those three words mean, Then my opinion of what you mean from volumes of words on this board is a lot easier to understand.

you said I made a claim. I made no such claim. that's a fact. I have never even intimated that I was CERTAIN that WMD's did not exist prior to the invasion. never. YOu lied and I called you on it, and just like the other times, you will wiggle around and tap dance and run away from being a man and just admitting that you made a statement that was not true.... you're a liar and a chickenshit little coward who has no balls and no integrity. that has been proven over and over again.

And I base my opinion of our president on a myriad of speeches made by him and his team from the summer of 2002 until the beginning of the war....not merely three words.

you said I made a claim. I made no such claim. that's a fact. I have never even intimated that I was CERTAIN that WMD's did not exist prior to the invasion. never. YOu lied and I called you on it, and just like the other times, you will wiggle around and tap dance and run away from being a man and just admitting that you made a statement that was not true.... you're a liar and a chickenshit little coward who has no balls and no integrity. that has been proven over and over again.

And I base my opinion of our president on a myriad of speeches made by him and his team from the summer of 2002 until the beginning of the war....not merely three words.

Wrong again. Ever time you start in with claiming that Bush lied and that the NIE did not say what it says you make the claim.

As for the President he based what he said on Intelligence reports from our and foreign agencies. And they ALL agreed, Saddam Hussein had WMDs. Saddam Hussein supported terrorism. Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate one of our Presidents. On and on.

Wrong again. Ever time you start in with claiming that Bush lied and that the NIE did not say what it says you make the claim.

As for the President he based what he said on Intelligence reports from our and foreign agencies. And they ALL agreed, Saddam Hussein had WMDs. Saddam Hussein supported terrorism. Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate one of our Presidents. On and on.

you're a moron. Just because I question the administration's assertions of certainty does not mean that I am expressing certainty of the reverse. I have NEVER made the claim - as you erroneously stated - that I was certain that Saddam did NOT have WMD's.

Your use and understanding of the English language is pathetic. I know grade school children who can communicate with more precision than you.

And your level of integrity is appalling. You have none.

you're a moron. Just because I question the administration's assertions of certainty does not mean that I am expressing certainty of the reverse. I have NEVER made the claim - as you erroneously stated - that I was certain that Saddam did NOT have WMD's.

Your use and understanding of the English language is pathetic. I know grade school children who can communicate with more precision than you.

And your level of integrity is appalling. You have none.

Wrong, just as you can create from whole cloth a condition that does not exist, Bush lied, I can create from your words the condition I have ascribed to you. It has just as much reality as yours and just as much fact to back it up. In fact MY position has more fact, since I have over a year of your ignorant claims Bush lied and all you have is 3 words.

Wrong, just as you can create from whole cloth a condition that does not exist, Bush lied, I can create from your words the condition I have ascribed to you. It has just as much reality as yours and just as much fact to back it up. In fact MY position has more fact, since I have over a year of your ignorant claims Bush lied and all you have is 3 words.

I have questioned Bush's assertions of absolute certainty. I have never claimed absolute certainty in reverse. And as I have said over and over and over and over again...I have much more than three words. Are you incapable of reading as well as writing?

This assertion of yours that I claimed that I was absolutely certain Saddam did not have WMD's is just as ridiculous as your claiming that I attacked Bush's military service in 1999. It was bullshit from day one but it took you a month or more to finally weasel your way around to admitting that you had made the whole thing up. This is the same thing. You are a moron and a liar and have all the integrity of a wolverine.

I have questioned Bush's assertions of absolute certainty. I have never claimed absolute certainty in reverse. And as I have said over and over and over and over again...I have much more than three words. Are you incapable of reading as well as writing?

This assertion of yours that I claimed that I was absolutely certain Saddam did not have WMD's is just as ridiculous as your claiming that I attacked Bush's military service in 1999. It was bullshit from day one but it took you a month or more to finally weasel your way around to admitting that you had made the whole thing up. This is the same thing. You are a moron and a liar and have all the integrity of a wolverine.

Still wrong. But do keep whining like the sailor you are.

Still wrong. But do keep whining like the sailor you are.

I am not whining. I am just calling you a liar. I have proven it before and you have slinked away with your tail between your legs (plenty of room there, given the fact that you have no balls)...and I am proving it again here.

You say shit about people on this board and then do not have the integrity to admit when you have fucked up.

That'a ain't whining on my part...that is simply shining a light on your poor character.

I am not whining. I am just calling you a liar. I have proven it before and you have slinked away with your tail between your legs (plenty of room there, given the fact that you have no balls)...and I am proving it again here.

You say shit about people on this board and then do not have the integrity to admit when you have fucked up.

That'a ain't whining on my part...that is simply shining a light on your poor character.

Nope, this is just crybaby whining maineman, he hasn't a leg to stand on so he goes on for page after page about how he is right and others are wrong. Ohh and dumbshit, I have never slunk away from anyone, especially you. Your the king of liars. You have spent months telling us that Bush lied when he did no such thing and when pushed for proof you have had to admit it is just your opinion.

That's not what the article states.:eusa_doh: Can't you read?

No he has is " I hate Bush" glasses on, ohh wait, he doesn't hate Bush, so it must be his " Delusional Bush is to blame" glasses.

Just remember in January people like Maineman can NEVER mention Bush again. Since they have argued over and over that since he won't be President anymore what he said, did or had a hand in, doesn't matter any more.

Boy... Bush should put you on his payroll... I'm sure it's always good for someone like him to have mindless followers.......

The only mindless drones around here are the " Bush is evil" crowd. You guys can't even keep your complaints in order. One day he is a mindless puppet of Cheney, the next he is the smartest man around. You can not make a single lie about him stick and think if you JUST keep telling them sooner or latter enough people will believe them.

Bush is no favorite of mine. I wanted other people to be President. But given the choice in Novemebr each election year Bush was the ONLY choice.

He is not even a right winger, you liberal loons are so far left a guy like Bush can be claimed to be far right, what a goddamn joke. I am being kind by calling him a moderate.

And you dumbshits are at it again with McCain. McCain wouldn't know the right side of the political isle if it ripped his head off and crapped down his neck. But your so FAR LEFT you can claim he is a right winger.

Your so delusional in regards Bush you can openly make a statement that a forgery is the truth.

As I recall the claim used to be, as soon as the Dems controlled Congress Bush would be impeached and all the evidence needed would fall from the sky. Now it is , well after he is out of office we will get him.

Just like your claims we were invading Iran and your claims Bush would mount a Coup. Get back to me when they happen.

Nope, this is just crybaby whining maineman, he hasn't a leg to stand on so he goes on for page after page about how he is right and others are wrong. Ohh and dumbshit, I have never slunk away from anyone, especially you. Your the king of liars. You have spent months telling us that Bush lied when he did no such thing and when pushed for proof you have had to admit it is just your opinion.

hasn'a a leg to stand on? You said that I made a claim. I made no such claim. My legs are just fine. And yes, you DO slink away from things..... how long did it take you to admit that you had LIED when you said that I had been attacking Bush's military record since before the 2000 election? Months? YOu say shit about other people and NEVER back it up and NEVER retract it when you get called on it. YOur usual tack is to bluster about and claim that the person who has called you on your idiocy is somehow "whining". I am not whining. I am calling you the liar that you are. Bottom line: you made the statement that I had claimed I was certain that Saddam did not have WMD's before our invasion. I never made that claim. YOu, therefore, are a chickenshit little liar. That may be bothersome to you to have your failings exposed like that, but it is a fact. I made no such claim and you ARE a liar.

And as I have said over and over again. It is my belief, and the belief of many other reasonably intelligent and well educated people, that George Bush purposely misled us into war by exaggerating the threat of Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction, by claiming ceertainty regarding those WMD's, by repeatedly implying that those weapons of mass destruction would be provided to terrorists who would use them against us, by repeatedly bringing up the spectre of mushroom clouds, by repeatedly tying Al Qaeda, Saddam and 9/11 closely together in speech after speech after speech. Rather than lead us with his wisdom, he misled us by preying on our own anger and fears. He is despicable for that, and you are despicable for shamelessly waving his pompoms.

Wow...no shit!

1 exaggerating the threat of Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction,(those infamous Dim quotes)

2 by claiming ceertainty regarding those WMD's, (Al Gore, Pelosi, etc.)

3 by repeatedly implying that those weapons of mass destruction would be provided to terrorists who would use them against us,(testimony given to the 9/11 Comminssion- 1997 thru 1999)

4 by repeatedly tying Al Qaeda, Saddam (AGAIN, testimony given to the 9/11 Commission..97 thur99...)

EXACTLY....EXACTLY....EXACTLY....and EXACTLY....

what we heard from the Dims for years, during the Clinton admin....Exactly....
Sad but convenient,.... your memory seems to not extend back to before 2001....

Wow...no shit!

1 exaggerating the threat of Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction,(those infamous Dim quotes)

2 by claiming ceertainty regarding those WMD's, (Al Gore, Pelosi, etc.)

3 by repeatedly implying that those weapons of mass destruction would be provided to terrorists who would use them against us,(testimony given to the 9/11 Comminssion- 1997 thru 1999)

4 by repeatedly tying Al Qaeda, Saddam (AGAIN, testimony given to the 9/11 Commission..97 thur99...)

EXACTLY....EXACTLY....EXACTLY....and EXACTLY....

what we heard from the Dims for years, during the Clinton admin....Exactly....
Sad but convenient,.... your memory seems to not extend back to before 2001....

again...who gives a shit what Clinton did? He did NOT start the ground war in Iraq.

(cute trick with your #4, by the way.... incomplete quote of mine which removes the context.... totally sleazy!)

"There is "no credible evidence" that Saddam Hussein's government in Iraq collaborated with the al Qaeda terrorist network on any attacks on the United States, according to a new staff report released this morning by the commission investigating the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Although Osama bin Laden briefly explored the idea of forging ties with Iraq in the mid-1990s, the terrorist leader was hostile to Hussein's secular government, and Iraq never responded to requests for help in providing training camps or weapons, the panel found in the first of two reports issued today."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46254-2004Jun16.html

again...who gives a shit what Clinton did? He did NOT start the ground war in Iraq.

(cute trick with your #4, by the way.... incomplete quote of mine which removes the context.... totally sleazy!)

"There is "no credible evidence" that Saddam Hussein's government in Iraq collaborated with the al Qaeda terrorist network on any attacks on the United States, according to a new staff report released this morning by the commission investigating the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Although Osama bin Laden briefly explored the idea of forging ties with Iraq in the mid-1990s, the terrorist leader was hostile to Hussein's secular government, and Iraq never responded to requests for help in providing training camps or weapons, the panel found in the first of two reports issued today."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46254-2004Jun16.html

Just remember retard come January you can NEVER again mention Bush for ANY reason since he won't be President.

Forum List

Back