Burisma admits in court that it bribed Joe and Hunter Biden

Think you have it backwards Trump will do anything including suppression of the vote to win He wants NO PART of what awaits him in courts if he loses He will lie cheat steal,, whatever it takes
IF you throw out all documented, recorded historical existing evidence, ignore all of the witness, testimony, crimes committed by Democrats, pay no attention to all the declassified and released documents, and ignore the recent FISA Court report about FBI FISA Court crimes perpetrated over DECADES, you might have a valid concern.....

He is certainly willing to do that.

A developing story about the case of Ukrainian gas holding company Burisma against People’s Deputy of Ukraine Andriy Derkach has revealed that Burisma did, in fact, bribe Joe and Hunter Biden with large cash payments. The only question is how much did these two crooks receive?

In its dismissal of the claim, the Pechersk District Court of Kyiv indicated that representatives from Burisma are only refuting the amount of money the company paid to Joe and Hunter Biden. Burisma is not, it is important to note, refuting that it did, in fact, pay these two some large sum of cash, which is still to be determined.

In addition to bribing Joe Biden and his son, Burisma also reportedly paid off Alekander Kwa?niewski, a Polish politician and journalist; Alan Apter, who sits on Burisma’s board of directors; and Devon Archer, an American businessman who also sits on Burisma’s board.

BJ -
The chickens are coming home to roost!~
You are using a FAKE NEWS SITE, do you have a reputable source?

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
about to get fried. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer
for if Trump doesn't win re-election.

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Democrats are evil morons.
Think you have it backwards Trump will do anything including suppression of the vote to win He wants NO PART of what awaits him in courts if he loses He will lie cheat steal,, whatever it takes

Well, there is literally no suppression of legal voters by anyone in the Trump admin.
However the Democrats are openly saying do not accept an outcome that doesn't include a Biden win.
Democrats have changed the system in an open attempt to sabotage or dispute the outcome.
Those facts are not in dispute.
Texas closed all but ONE ballot drop offs for each county ? forcing people to wait hours? If you can't see the suppression trying to limit the vote you need glasses

So, closing those drop offs targets who exactly?
Sounds like it would affect both democrat and republican equally.

Why is it so hard to understand that voting should be tightly controlled with serious safeguards, not a damned free for all?

Because in a fair election President Trump wins in a landslide.
You do understand the moron Trump has never done anything fair He's a swindler the best around

A developing story about the case of Ukrainian gas holding company Burisma against People’s Deputy of Ukraine Andriy Derkach has revealed that Burisma did, in fact, bribe Joe and Hunter Biden with large cash payments. The only question is how much did these two crooks receive?

In its dismissal of the claim, the Pechersk District Court of Kyiv indicated that representatives from Burisma are only refuting the amount of money the company paid to Joe and Hunter Biden. Burisma is not, it is important to note, refuting that it did, in fact, pay these two some large sum of cash, which is still to be determined.

In addition to bribing Joe Biden and his son, Burisma also reportedly paid off Alekander Kwa?niewski, a Polish politician and journalist; Alan Apter, who sits on Burisma’s board of directors; and Devon Archer, an American businessman who also sits on Burisma’s board.

BJ -
You are using a FAKE NEWS SITE, do you have a reputable source?
Wut?? liberalsarenuts.com isn't a reliable source? Damn, now where shall I go for news? Rachel Maddow?

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Well, there is literally no suppression of legal voters by anyone in the Trump admin.
However the Democrats are openly saying do not accept an outcome that doesn't include a Biden win.
Democrats have changed the system in an open attempt to sabotage or dispute the outcome.
Texas closed all but ONE ballot drop offs for each county ? forcing people to wait hours? If you can't see the suppression trying to limit the vote you need glasses

Why is it so hard to understand that voting should be tightly controlled with serious safeguards, not a damned free for all?

You do understand the moron Trump has never done anything fair He's a swindler the best around

Is he a moron or the best swindler
It really can't be both

I don’t think so. He is too polarizing and despised by too many in this country.

I don’t think so. He is too polarizing and despised by too many in this country.

People despise him in fewer states than despised Hillary.
You do the math.

You do the math.
I don’t think so... I think voters disliked both Trump and Hillary. Hillary got 3 million more votes despite trump barely winning the EC. But Biden is liked very much, much more than Hillary And Trump... in addition Trump has turned off many who gave him a chance despite his abrasive personality. This election shouldn't even be close

You do the math.
I don’t think so... I think voters disliked both Trump and Hillary. Hillary got 3 million more votes despite trump barely winning the EC. But Biden is liked very much, much more than Hillary And Trump... in addition Trump has turned off many who gave him a chance despite his abrasive personality. This election shouldn't even be close

We shall see

Wow.... Plugs and his sprog are fingered in open court in Ukraine. This is street cred for the marginalized marxist shitstains but normal people won't be as apologetic for stuttering fuck. The timing is perfect too.... hmm?

You do the math.
The number of states is irrelevant.

Your candidate is corrupt. This is just the latest proof. Biden has been learning all the tricks on how to fill his and Hunter's pockets for decades. But that doesn't matter to Trump haters. Tweets are more important than taking bribes from foreign entities.

Your candidate is corrupt. This is just the latest proof. Biden has been learning all the tricks on how to fill his and Hunter's pockets for decades. But that doesn't matter to Trump haters. Tweets are more important than taking bribes from foreign entities.
What was the nature of the bribe? How much did Biden get? How was the money transferred? These are very simple and basic questions. Can you answer them directly?

BJ -
RW KONSPIRACY GARBAGE. (perhaps Russian?)
`

Last edited:
What was the nature of the bribe? How much did Biden get? How was the money transferred? These are very simple and basic questions. Can you answer them directly?
I see, it isn't sufficient for you to know that Burisma has admitted IN COURT that they bribed the Bidens with "A large sum of money". You hide behind the minutia of meaningless details so you can play the denial game.

BJ -

You figure CCN is reporting this? Just yesterday a PROG suggested our media doesn't run our Govt. If this were Trump, bet your ass impeachment proceedings would be underway.

Vote for Biden, he's incompetent, corrupt, unaccomplished, likes little girls, and has dementia too. Practices racism as well. He's the PROG-Prototype-POTUS.

But we're supposed to believe conservatives are on their level or worse.

I see, it isn't sufficient for you to know that Burisma has admitted IN COURT that they bribed the Bidens with "A large sum of money". You hide behind the minutia of meaningless details so you can play the denial game.
I’m just asking some very basic questions. I take it you don’t know the answers which means you don’t know any specific details about this situation. Is that right?

Forum List

Back