Was Biden Wearing an Ear Piece?

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
I gave Biden the benefit of doubt about wearing an earpiece for the Debate even though the Biden campaign reversed their earlier promise and declined to let the Trump campaign inspect Biden.

So last night, as I watched the Biden NBC town hall last night I noticed that while people were asking questions Biden was saying "I can't hear," like maybe he had something in his ear, or maybe someone was talking to him while he was trying to hear the question. Then when he got a question, and he would pause for 10 seconds while it looked like he was listening to an earpiece.

So, being an audio and electronics nerd, I wondered how far technology has come? I knew you do not need a wire to go into the ear, because audio can go over Bluetooth. But you need a receiver on the body. But is there an earpiece so small it can just roll into the ear canal and will not fall out? I recalled I had a piece of an earplug caught deep in my ear last month, and it was almost impossible to get out.

So, looking at the latest listening earpiece technology, I found this (video below) from http://www.monorean.com/... So small it just rolls into the ear canal, and it's retrievable by a magnet, But yes, the listener needs to wear a receiver that has a wire for an antenna, but the audio goes into the ear over Bluetooth.

Last edited:
Mods - Please move to Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room.
This subject was put to bed the day after debate.

I gave Biden the benefit of doubt about wearing an earpiece for the Debate even though the Biden campaign reversed their earlier promise and declined to let the Trump campaign inspect Biden. But during the debate, someone Tweeted this video that clearly shows something that looks like a wire.

So last night, as I watched the Biden NBC town hall last night I noticed that while people were asking questions Biden was saying "I can't hear," like maybe he had something in his ear, or maybe someone was talking to him while he was trying to hear the question. Then when he got a question, and he would pause for 10 seconds while it looked like he was listening to an earpiece.

So, being an audio and electronics nerd, I wondered how far technology has come? I knew you do not need a wire to go into the ear, because audio can go over Bluetooth. But you need a receiver on the body. But is there an earpiece so small it can just roll into the ear canal and will not fall out? I recalled I had a piece of an earplug caught deep in my ear last month, and it was almost impossible to get out.

So, looking at the latest listening earpiece technology, I found this (video below) from http://www.monorean.com/... So small it just rolls into the ear canal, and it's retrievable by a magnet, But yes, the listener needs to wear a receiver that has a wire for an antenna, but the audio goes into the ear over Bluetooth.

NO and this has be hashed and rehashed over on this board in other threads.

Mods - Please move to Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room.
This subject was put to bed the day after debate.

Shit just delete the damn thing since there are other threads on op.

Bottom Line: Does it really matter if he was wearing one or not? It is what it is, and what it (the debate) is 'over'.

It wasn't smart for Biden to refuse to agree not to wear one. It just fueled the speculation and conspiracy theories. The only reason I could think of for NOT agreeing to it is they were planning to and somehow it was exposed. That, again, is speculation...and really doesn't matter.

Mods - Please move to Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room. This subject was put to bed the day after debate.

What's wrong Turdhead, getting too close to the truth? Don't make us laugh that this is a "conspiracy" or was "put to bed." The technology is REAL and there is NO WAY to prove Joe wasn't wired for covert intel since no one can prove that now and we have nothing but JOE's WORD and the fact that he REFUSED to be checked out for electronics.

That and the fact that he had something a bit odd falling out of his sleeve during the debate, I took pictures of it, and while I don't know what it was, it could have been a push-button or something.

Oh and the fact that Joe spent his life claiming credentials far better than he really had. The guy is a career LIAR.

Bottom Line: Does it really matter if he was wearing one or not? It is what it is, and what it (the debate) is 'over'.

It wasn't smart for Biden to refuse to agree not to wear one. It just fueled the speculation and conspiracy theories. The only reason I could think of for NOT agreeing to it is they were planning to and somehow it was exposed. That, again, is speculation...and really doesn't matter.

LESSEE:
  1. Joe REFUSED a drug test.
  2. Joe REFUSED an electronic screen.
  3. Joe REFUSED to even agree not to wear an earpiece.
  4. and Joe REFUSED to answer two debate questions on what he'd do in office!

YA. I WANNA VOTE FOR THAT GUY!

I started this thread, And I don't know if FactCheck actually proved anything, but I will admit it does look a little like a crease. So, to be fair I deleted what I said about the debate in the top post and I am only referring to the Town Hall (except for the fact that his people denied an inspection). But for the record, I just want people to know the technology is out there and in my eyes it appeared that Joe was more focused on listening to something in his ear than he was on listening to the questions he was being asked. Between the refusal for inspection and the tech being available, I believe there is plenty of room for doubt and debate.

It is not as if the Democrats never cheated in debates before.

I gave Biden the benefit of doubt about wearing an earpiece for the Debate even though the Biden campaign reversed their earlier promise and declined to let the Trump campaign inspect Biden. But during the debate, someone Tweeted this video that clearly shows something that looks like a wire.

NO and this has be hashed and rehashed over on this board in other threads.

Yeah...if you consider rehashed as leftist screaming in denial.

LESSEE:
  1. Joe REFUSED a drug test.
  2. Joe REFUSED an electronic screen.
  3. Joe REFUSED to even agree not to wear an earpiece.
  4. and Joe REFUSED to answer two debate questions on what he'd do in office!

YA. I WANNA VOTE FOR THAT GUY!
Me too. He kicked the blob's gargantuan ass all over the stage.

Forum List

Back