Burisma admits in court that it bribed Joe and Hunter Biden

A developing story about the case of Ukrainian gas holding company Burisma against People’s Deputy of Ukraine Andriy Derkach has revealed that Burisma did, in fact, bribe Joe and Hunter Biden with large cash payments. The only question is how much did these two crooks receive?

In its dismissal of the claim, the Pechersk District Court of Kyiv indicated that representatives from Burisma are only refuting the amount of money the company paid to Joe and Hunter Biden. Burisma is not, it is important to note, refuting that it did, in fact, pay these two some large sum of cash, which is still to be determined.

In addition to bribing Joe Biden and his son, Burisma also reportedly paid off Alekander Kwa?niewski, a Polish politician and journalist; Alan Apter, who sits on Burisma’s board of directors; and Devon Archer, an American businessman who also sits on Burisma’s board.

BJ -
The chickens are coming home to roost!~
That story is not "developing." It's old news from a year ago. And in all that time, no payments to Joe Biden have ever been found.

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
about to get fried. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer
for if Trump doesn't win re-election.

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Democrats are evil morons.

Notice how the story has shifted from Biden using aid to bribe Ukraine to Biden being bribed. :cuckoo:

So the payoff is yet to be determined? What a joke..
I know! Hard to believe that the guy who took his screw up son around to foreign nations with him finding
him "work" would be named in a Ukrainian court room of accepting bribery, or quid pro quo money.

I'm shocked. I tell you....shocked! Say it ain't so, Quid Pro Joe.
They better get better memories to remember how much they threw at him for the record of that court.

I'm not sure you are understanding

Only the amount is in slight dispute
They remember how much money there was
It's all documented
The claim is that some of the money wasn't illegal.

Court testimony like that would be enough to finish a republican candidate but democrats are immune from controversy as long as they have the media in their back pocket.

They own the education system
They own the media
They own the courts (for now)

They still can never get more than about 50% to agree with their ideas

How bad must their ideas be?

So the payoff is yet to be determined? What a joke..
I know! Hard to believe that the guy who took his screw up son around to foreign nations with him finding
him "work" would be named in a Ukrainian court room of accepting bribery, or quid pro quo money.

I'm shocked. I tell you....shocked! Say it ain't so, Quid Pro Joe.
They better get better memories to remember how much they threw at him for the record of that court.

I'm not sure you are understanding

Only the amount is in slight dispute
They remember how much money there was
It's all documented
The claim is that some of the money wasn't illegal.
The money was paid to Rosemont Seneca Partners, not Joe Biden...

“Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the US-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners,” Derkach told reporters, referring to the investment company the younger Biden founded with Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry.

“The payment reference was payment for consultative services,” Derkach said, according to Interfax, a Russian news agency.

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer

so this story of corruption is admitted to in court by the company that paid the bribes, and along with hunter being hired and paid incredible sums of money for bringing absolutely zero to the table, and Biden talking/bragging ON TAPE about how he stepped in and personally pressured the investigator looking into the company to be fired.... it’s a cooked up scandal with no traction.

but evidence hand written by clapper discussing the Russia collusion scheme cooked up by Hillary and how they were going to use it to “cook up a scandal against trump”.... that IN WRITING PROOF is also fake, and you believe the “trump/Russia collusion” is real?

holy shit.

I get it, you have “your guy” and you warp your judgement to arrive at the desired outcome.
But holy shit man. The absolute intentional ignorance and intellectual dishonesty you display is incredible.

you literally have easy to follow, all the dots connected and laid out in front of you REALITY staring you in the face, and you still believe your fairy tales.

Last edited:
Notice how the story has shifted from Biden using aid to bribe Ukraine to Biden being bribed. :cuckoo:

It’s not hard to understand... follow along I’ll type real slow for you...

burisma pays Hoe Hidin’ and/or his son huge sums of money for protection, influence, favored treatment, deals, etc.
Burisma is being investigated by a prosecutor in that country. Burisma calls in their marker, and Hoe Hidin’ pressures the Ukrainian government to either fire the prosecutor and stop the investigation, or he with holds aid money from the country.

burisma paid bribe money to Hoe Hidin’.
Burisma then asked for Hoe to bail them out.
Hoe used his position to force the prosecutor out, ending the investigation into burisma.

Read it a few times. I’m sure you canfollow along if you try.

burisma pays Hoe Hidin’ and/or his son huge sums of money for protection, influence, favored treatment, deals, etc.
Burisma is being investigated by a prosecutor in that country. Burisma calls in their marker, and Hoe Hidin’ pressures the Ukrainian government to either fire the prosecutor and stop the investigation, or he with holds aid money from the country.

Hoe used his position to force the prosecutor out, ending the investigation into burisma.

That is according to RUSSIAN propaganda, so we know the truth is the exact opposite.

so this story of corruption is admitted to in court by the company that paid the bribes, and along with hunter being hired and paid incredible sums of money for bringing absolutely zero to the table, and Biden talking/bragging ON TAPE about how he stepped in and personally pressured the investigator looking into the company to be fired.... it’s a cooked up scandal with no traction.

but evidence hand written by clapper discussing the Russia collusion scheme cooked up by Hillary and how they were going to use it to “cook up a scandal against trump”.... that IN WRITING PROOF is also fake, and you believe the “trump/Russia collusion” is real?

holy shit.

I get it, you have “your guy” and you warp your judgement to arrive at the desired outcome.
But holy shit man. The absolute intentional ignorance and intellectual dishonesty you display is incredible.

you literally have easy to follow, all the dots connected and laid out in front of you REALITY staring you in the face, and you still believe your fairy tales.

They literally have no idea what you are talking about with the dots.

That Maddow guy hasn't told them about any of this.
When he finally does they will simply believe that the Russians got to her and are making her lie.

It's a weird alternate world that they live in.

The Derkach in the OP is a KNOWN Russian agent...so yea

Bullshit

Great, let's see your proof that Burisma paid Joe Biden...

Forum List

Back