Burisma admits in court that it bribed Joe and Hunter Biden

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
about to get fried. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer
for if Trump doesn't win re-election.

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Democrats are evil morons.
Think you have it backwards Trump will do anything including suppression of the vote to win He wants NO PART of what awaits him in courts if he loses He will lie cheat steal,, whatever it takes

A developing story about the case of Ukrainian gas holding company Burisma against People’s Deputy of Ukraine Andriy Derkach has revealed that Burisma did, in fact, bribe Joe and Hunter Biden with large cash payments. The only question is how much did these two crooks receive?

In its dismissal of the claim, the Pechersk District Court of Kyiv indicated that representatives from Burisma are only refuting the amount of money the company paid to Joe and Hunter Biden. Burisma is not, it is important to note, refuting that it did, in fact, pay these two some large sum of cash, which is still to be determined.

In addition to bribing Joe Biden and his son, Burisma also reportedly paid off Alekander Kwa?niewski, a Polish politician and journalist; Alan Apter, who sits on Burisma’s board of directors; and Devon Archer, an American businessman who also sits on Burisma’s board.

BJ -
The chickens are coming home to roost!~
Why hasnt Barr arrested Joe? Why didn’t Trump bring this up during the debate? You don’t smell the fish?

A developing story about the case of Ukrainian gas holding company Burisma against People’s Deputy of Ukraine Andriy Derkach has revealed that Burisma did, in fact, bribe Joe and Hunter Biden with large cash payments. The only question is how much did these two crooks receive?

In its dismissal of the claim, the Pechersk District Court of Kyiv indicated that representatives from Burisma are only refuting the amount of money the company paid to Joe and Hunter Biden. Burisma is not, it is important to note, refuting that it did, in fact, pay these two some large sum of cash, which is still to be determined.

In addition to bribing Joe Biden and his son, Burisma also reportedly paid off Alekander Kwa?niewski, a Polish politician and journalist; Alan Apter, who sits on Burisma’s board of directors; and Devon Archer, an American businessman who also sits on Burisma’s board.

BJ -
Why hasnt Barr arrested Joe? Why didn’t Trump bring this up during the debate? You don’t smell the fish?
It doesn't matter if Impeached Trump had mentioned it in the debate, it's still fake news. As it is, Impeached Trump falsely claimed several times in the debate that Hunter Biden (who's not running for office) received $3.5 million ftom Moscow, a thoroughly debunked claim.

His minions swallow whatever he feeds them, despite being caught lying thousands of times.

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Think you have it backwards Trump will do anything including suppression of the vote to win He wants NO PART of what awaits him in courts if he loses He will lie cheat steal,, whatever it takes

Well, there is literally no suppression of legal voters by anyone in the Trump admin.
However the Democrats are openly saying do not accept an outcome that doesn't include a Biden win.
Democrats have changed the system in an open attempt to sabotage or dispute the outcome.
Those facts are not in dispute.

BJ -
It doesn't matter if Impeached Trump had mentioned it in the debate, it's still fake news. As it is, Impeached Trump claimed several times that Hunter Biden (who's not running for office) received $3.5 million ftom Moscow, a thoroughly debunked claim.

His minions swallow whatever he feeds them, despite being caught lying thousands of times.

I laugh at you Faunyboy

Hunter himself has debunked your debunk.

BJ -
It doesn't matter if Impeached Trump had mentioned it in the debate, it's still fake news. As it is, Impeached Trump claimed several times that Hunter Biden (who's not running for office) received $3.5 million ftom Moscow, a thoroughly debunked claim.

I laugh at you Faunyboy

LOL

The Senate report, which inspired the $3.5 million claim, says Hunter didn't get a dime. So who should I believe? A crusty senile poster like you? Or the U.S. Senate which investigated the matter?

BJ -

I laugh at you Faunyboy

LOL

The Senate report, which inspired the $3.5 million claim, says Hunter didn't get a dime. So who should I believe? A crusty senile poster like you? Or the U.S. Senate which investigated the matter?

Why don't you trust Hunters words?

BJ -

I laugh at you Faunyboy

LOL

Why don't you trust Hunters words?
What did Hunter say?

Notice how the story has shifted from Biden using aid to bribe Ukraine to Biden being bribed. :cuckoo:

It’s not hard to understand... follow along I’ll type real slow for you...

burisma pays Hoe Hidin’ and/or his son huge sums of money for protection, influence, favored treatment, deals, etc.
Burisma is being investigated by a prosecutor in that country. Burisma calls in their marker, and Hoe Hidin’ pressures the Ukrainian government to either fire the prosecutor and stop the investigation, or he with holds aid money from the country.

burisma paid bribe money to Hoe Hidin’.
Burisma then asked for Hoe to bail them out.
Hoe used his position to force the prosecutor out, ending the investigation into burisma.

Read it a few times. I’m sure you canfollow along if you try.
Great, let's see your proof that Burisma paid Joe Biden...

You could just go read the court documents and transcripts. They admit to it.
Or you could use your head and say... look at what has already come out and is right in front of your face.

Burisma hires Hoe Hidin’s son. They pay him huge sums of money. He has absolutely zero experience in that field or industry.
When burisma (and Hunter Hidin) are being investigated for corruption in the Ukraine, Hoe Hidin swoops in and used his position to withhold foreign aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor and stopped the investigation.

Why was Hoe Hidin getting involved in a criminal investigation in a foreign country?
What relevance is a criminal investigation in the Ukraine to Americans in general, and to Hoe hidin personally that he would intervene in such a forceful way?

Is it that difficult to figure out something which is starring you in the face?

Notice how the story has shifted from Biden using aid to bribe Ukraine to Biden being bribed. :cuckoo:

burisma pays Hoe Hidin’ and/or his son huge sums of money for protection, influence, favored treatment, deals, etc.
Burisma is being investigated by a prosecutor in that country. Burisma calls in their marker, and Hoe Hidin’ pressures the Ukrainian government to either fire the prosecutor and stop the investigation, or he with holds aid money from the country.

Hoe used his position to force the prosecutor out, ending the investigation into burisma.

Or you could use your head and say... look at what has already come out and is right in front of your face.

Burisma hires Hoe Hidin’s son. They pay him huge sums of money. He has absolutely zero experience in that field or industry.
When burisma (and Hunter Hidin) are being investigated for corruption in the Ukraine, Hoe Hidin swoops in and used his position to withhold foreign aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor and stopped the investigation.

Why was Hoe Hidin getting involved in a criminal investigation in a foreign country?
What relevance is a criminal investigation in the Ukraine to Americans in general, and to Hoe hidin personally that he would intervene in such a forceful way?

I asked for proof. You repeating again Joe Biden was paid is not proof. Show the bank statements... show the wire transfer...

Again, this is old news that never gained traction and is only resurfacing now because the election is just a month away.

I asked for proof. You repeating again Joe Biden was paid is not proof. Show the bank statements... show the wire transfer...

Again, this is old news that never gained traction and is only resurfacing now because the election is just a month away.

So you expect there to be a deposit into wellsfargo called “bribe money”?
What if the cash is in his freezer?
Or in a bank account off shore?
In time, I’m sure where the money went will come out, but I seriously doubt it will be into Hoe Hidin’s personal account.

And your argument about it “not gaining traction” is pathetic.
So the democrats/media doesn’t report on their own corruption, and you think that’s exonerating?

In time, I’m sure where the money went will come out, but I seriously doubt it will be into Hoe Hidin’s personal account.

So the democrats/media doesn’t report on their own corruption, and you think that’s exonerating?
No, I expect you to find a financial transaction between Burisma and Joe Biden. You claim they paid him -- prove it.

And "in time?" It's been over a year, how many more years do you need?

No, I expect you to find a financial transaction between Burisma and Joe Biden. You claim they paid him -- prove it.

It’s been 4 years, and more and more info comes out regarding the Russian collusion hoax.
What time frame is acceptable for you for facts and evidence to come out?

It’s been 4 years, and more and more info comes out regarding the Russian collusion hoax.
No worries, I accept your concession that you can't prove your claims.

1 year tops

Well, there is literally no suppression of legal voters by anyone in the Trump admin.
However the Democrats are openly saying do not accept an outcome that doesn't include a Biden win.
Democrats have changed the system in an open attempt to sabotage or dispute the outcome.
Texas closed all but ONE ballot drop offs for each county ? forcing people to wait hours? If you can't see the suppression trying to limit the vote you need glasses

Texas closed all but ONE ballot drop offs for each county ? forcing people to wait hours? If you can't see the suppression trying to limit the vote you need glasses

So, closing those drop offs targets who exactly?
Sounds like it would affect both democrat and republican equally.

Why is it so hard to understand that voting should be tightly controlled with serious safeguards, not a damned free for all?

IF you throw out all documented, recorded historical existing evidence, ignore all of the witness, testimony, crimes committed by Democrats, pay no attention to all the declassified and released documents, and ignore the recent FISA Court report about FBI FISA Court crimes perpetrated over DECADES, you might have a valid concern.....

Why is it so hard to understand that voting should be tightly controlled with serious safeguards, not a damned free for all?

Because in a fair election President Trump wins in a landslide.

Multiple drop off locations is now a "free for all?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back