Burden Of Proof

Which would be another thinly veiled homophobic slur.

We could move our welfare and food stamps programs over there. That would at least get rid of the unproductive chimps.
Nah, she loves it here. I hear that she's going to do her acceptance speech at an inner-city chimp loot-out, and light the first store on fire.
Plenty of chimps think Kanye is a jackass too.
I stopped after three. There were so many more.
So what's your point, you fucking chimp jizz guzzler.
That you are racist and homophobic.
Not homophobic at all, that's you. As for racist, I treat all the races equally, even White jizz guzzlers like you.
If you use insults that are homophobic in nature, then you reveal your true beliefs towards homosexuality.

As for your racism, your posts reveal your animosity towards blacks.

We could move our welfare and food stamps programs over there. That would at least get rid of the unproductive chimps.
Nah, she loves it here. I hear that she's going to do her acceptance speech at an inner-city chimp loot-out, and light the first store on fire.
Not homophobic at all, that's you. As for racist, I treat all the races equally, even White jizz guzzlers like you.
If you use insults that are homophobic in nature, then you reveal your true beliefs towards homosexuality.

Chimps have to chimp-out, what can I say.

Calling you homo names really bothers you and it's fun. You anal sniffer. :biggrin:

Chimps have to chimp-out, what can I say.

Calling you homo names really bothers you and it's fun. You anal sniffer. :biggrin:
You are only harming yourself.

The universe popped into existence hardwired to produce intelligent beings.

Bam! Proof of God.

:dance:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of doubt that it was your version of God that was responsible for everything?
My version of God? I don't think I have a version of God. I think I might have a perception of God. I say might because I'm not sure I can ever do justice to perceiving God's nature. My perception of God would be like an ant's perception of us. It just isn't possible to fully wrap our minds around. The closest I can come to perceiving God is infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite wisdom, infinite justice, infinite mercy infinite beauty and infinite love. I am not saying God has those attributes I am saying God is those attributes.

But to answer your question I have proven to myself that my "version" of God exists beyond a shadow of a doubt. I honestly don't see how it can be any other way. But can I prove it to you? Probably not. I don't believe there is any evidence you will accept.

The universe popped into existence hardwired to produce intelligent beings.

Bam! Proof of God.

:dance:
Can you prove beyond a shadow of doubt that it was your version of God that was responsible for everything?
My version of God? I don't think I have a version of God. I think I might have a perception of God. I say might because I'm not sure I can ever do justice to perceiving God's nature. My perception of God would be like an ant's perception of us. It just isn't possible to fully wrap our minds around. The closest I can come to perceiving God is infinite logic, infinite truth, infinite goodness, infinite wisdom, infinite justice, infinite mercy infinite beauty and infinite love. I am not saying God has those attributes I am saying God is those attributes.

But to answer your question I have proven to myself that my "version" of God exists beyond a shadow of a doubt. I honestly don't see how it can be any other way. But can I prove it to you? Probably not. I don't believe there is any evidence you will accept.
That is an honest reply, Ding. Thanks.

Forum List

Back