Can't find Bible Verse

I remember reading a Bible verse explaining (PARAPHRASED) that people will not
be able to believe without experiencing spiritual healing for themselves.

Can anyone find this?
Is this what you are thinking of Emily?

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Can anyone find this?
I am not familiar with such a verse, but wonder if you may have been reading commentary on a Bible verse: If so, this verse readily comes to mind:
John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

This is a plain statement of spiritual healing that comes through belief.

Can anyone find this?
I know from personal experience, decades ago, that when it clicks...that your sin has been forgiven, it was a spiritual reawakening.... I believe at that moment, I was so humbled, and so grateful for a gift, the gift of forgiveness from Christ's sacrifice.... I felt I was born again!

And I didn't really know what that term meant, at the time....but it was a change....a transformation...an understanding that I did not truly understand before this experience...

From that moment onward, I was healed, the Gorilla, (Satan) was no longer on my shoulder, holding me down with guilt....I accepted the gift of forgiveness.

So, maybe there isn't a specific Bible verse for it that I know, but I think your statement is true.

Forum List

Back