Bungling Surgeon Ben Carson Left Sponge in Patients Brain!

BUNGLING SURGEON BEN CARSON LEFT SPONGE IN PATIENT’S BRAIN!
National Enquirer ^ | 10/7/15 | Sharon Churcher

What a piece of shit Carson is...Anti-science, a shitty doctor and a fundamentalist!!!! Say no!

I don't have anything good to say about Carson as a Presidential candidate but I've never heard his skill as a surgeon questioned. Of course no doctor can go through a long career and not have a few unsatisfied patients. But by using crap from the National Enquirer to attack him you really open yourself up to ridicule. Unless you're parodying attack ads I'm afraid you deserve any ridicule you receive.

But the National Enquirer was just fine when they revealed the story about John Edwards.

according to whom?

I'm sure if you look you'll find more than a couple of threads about John Edwards posted by and complained about by your ilk.

I see..nothing solid...just a strawman....got it...

I guess you don't get out much. It was on every blog, every right wing news source, quoted everywhere it could get mileage.

Judging by White House wannabe Ben Carson’s track record as a neurosurgeon, his presidential campaign should be declared dead on arrival!

In a bombshell investigation into his medical career, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned the now retired doc allegedly butchered one patient’s brain — and EVEN left a sponge in another’s skull!

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

“He’s totally untrustworthy!” one former patient, Karly Bailey, told The ENQUIRER. The Florida woman claimed Carson spent “maybe 14 minutes” with her and her parents before performing a delicate brain tumor operation that ruined her life at age 9.

“My parents told him they weren’t authorizing him to remove the whole tumor because of the risk,” said Karly, now 27.

“But he did what he goddamned pleased! He tried to remove all of the tumor, and injured my nerves and brain stem.

“I was paralyzed on my right side. I’ve never fully recovered. I have chronic fatigue, and my eyes dance around. It’s like having permanent vertigo. My face droops and people are really cruel.”

Karly’s family slapped Carson — then director of pediatric neurosurgery at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital — with a lawsuit.

What a piece of shit Carson is...Anti-science, a shitty doctor and a fundamentalist!!!! Say no!
First of all he's not anti science. He loves science.

Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they don't like science.

Second, he saved the ungrateful whores life.
He denies evolution, that's anti-science.

You read the National Enquirer?

So, who did Bat Boy marry?

(All kidding aside, the National Enquirer did win a pulitzer for its coverage over the John Edwards scandal during the 2008 primaries!! So it might be true that Carson did those things.)

Judging by White House wannabe Ben Carson’s track record as a neurosurgeon, his presidential campaign should be declared dead on arrival!

In a bombshell investigation into his medical career, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned the now retired doc allegedly butchered one patient’s brain — and EVEN left a sponge in another’s skull!

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

“He’s totally untrustworthy!” one former patient, Karly Bailey, told The ENQUIRER. The Florida woman claimed Carson spent “maybe 14 minutes” with her and her parents before performing a delicate brain tumor operation that ruined her life at age 9.

“My parents told him they weren’t authorizing him to remove the whole tumor because of the risk,” said Karly, now 27.

“But he did what he goddamned pleased! He tried to remove all of the tumor, and injured my nerves and brain stem.

“I was paralyzed on my right side. I’ve never fully recovered. I have chronic fatigue, and my eyes dance around. It’s like having permanent vertigo. My face droops and people are really cruel.”

Karly’s family slapped Carson — then director of pediatric neurosurgery at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital — with a lawsuit.

No it isn't. He doesn't deny evolution. He believes in creation. You can believe in both.

No it isn't. He doesn't deny evolution. He believes in creation. You can believe in both.
He is a young earth creationist--believes in the literal six day story.

Only an Old Earth creationist can rationalize evolution. A young earth creationist opposes it because it goes against the literal description in the bible, i.e. it calls the veracity of the bible int question from their(YEC) standpoint.

Last edited:

Yes and creation is the believe in hybrid's of the same type of species, not evolving into a different type of species.

I also saw where they said Hillary had six months to live.

Ben Carson on Evolution: ‘Life Evolve From Non-Life? Incredible Fairy Tales’

Wait, I just found out

The national enquirer did not win the pulitzer because the committee is filled with hateful liberals!!

Ben Carson on Evolution: ‘Life Evolve From Non-Life? Incredible Fairy Tales’

That is abiogenesis, but Evolution plus atheism tend to suggest that.

Only an Old Earth creationist can rationalize evolution. A young earth creationist opposes it because it goes against the literal description in the bible, i.e. it calls the veracity of the bible int question from their(YEC) standpoint.

No he believes in the 6 day creation, not that the earth is 6,000 years old. There is a difference there.
Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World
“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

The laws of physics were suspended at the time of the first trillionth of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second at the Big Bang.

So say modern physicists. And since I am not one of them, I cannot deny it. But it does seem passing strange that if the premise of science begins with the proposition that the laws of science didn't apply "in the beginning," then lots of potential consequences ensue.

If the rules and laws of science did not initially apply, then perhaps OTHER explanations have as much chance of being accurate in a fashion as what we now surmise from the rules of science that didn't exist at the time.

Carson's background is a poor match for President/Commander-in-Chief. He seems to know nothing about economics, war fighting, international events. He is a GOP affirm action clone for Obama.

These stories are being reported by other news sources:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3264044/Ben-Carson-sued-malpractice-six-times-including-girl-suffered-facial-disfigurement-woman-claimed-left-SPONGE-skull.html

Ben Carson had been sued for malpractice at least six times including by a girl who suffered facial disfigurement and woman who claimed he left a SPONGE in her skull

======================================

http://www.nydailynews.com/
Carson sued for malpractice several times as surgeon: report

2016 contender Ben Carson sued for malpractice at least 6 times, report alleges, including time former surgeon allegedly left sponge inside patient’s brain

===========================

Last edited:
Carson's background is a poor match for President/Commander-in-Chief. He seems to know nothing about economics, war fighting, international events. He is a GOP affirm action clone for Obama.

These stories are being reported by other news sources:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3264044/Ben-Carson-sued-malpractice-six-times-including-girl-suffered-facial-disfigurement-woman-claimed-left-SPONGE-skull.html

Ben Carson had been sued for malpractice at least six times including by a girl who suffered facial disfigurement and woman who claimed he left a SPONGE in her skull

======================================

Carson sued for malpractice several times as surgeon: report

2016 contender Ben Carson sued for malpractice at least 6 times, report alleges, including time former surgeon allegedly left sponge inside patient’s brain

===========================

There is a thread on this bullshit. Oh wait. It's this thread, you uninformed trout.

And it's already been discussed and largely refuted.

It is laugh worthy.

So, your contribution is to repeat the bullshit.

You are a wasted pile of nothing.

No he believes in the 6 day creation, not that the earth is 6,000 years old. There is a difference there.
“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

Actually, the 6,000 year calculation is derived from the 6 day myth. It is calculate along the genealogy of Adam and his descendent.

You do remember Adam, the first man created during the six days? The age of the Earth follows from the six day myth. They are not separate issues for a literalist, which, according to the article, Ben Carson claims to be.

Either Ben Carson has yet to look at the full claims that follow the YEC position, or he does not understand how tenuous his position really is hen he tries to mix YEC with OEC.

Actually, the 6,000 year calculation is derived from the 6 day myth. It is calculate along the genealogy of Adam and his descendent.

You do remember Adam, the first man created during the six days? The age of the Earth follows from the six day myth. They are not separate issues for a literalist, which, according to the article, Ben Carson claims to be.

Either Ben Carson has yet to look at the full claims that follow the YEC position, or he does not understand how tenuous his position really is hen he tries to mix YEC with OEC.

Just because you think that it's a myth does not mean that it is true and yes the age of the Earth can be separate from 6 day creation, each day being 1,000 years.
The Earth was here first long before life was created.

boy oh boy. next we'll get stuff from the globe. I loved the one about the two headed person who sang in stereo.

I use theoretical models and projections in lieu of actual data.

SCIENCE is for those who can't cope with the demands of international socialism.

Forum List

Back