Bungling Surgeon Ben Carson Left Sponge in Patients Brain!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
BUNGLING SURGEON BEN CARSON LEFT SPONGE IN PATIENT’S BRAIN!
National Enquirer ^ | 10/7/15 | Sharon Churcher

Judging by White House wannabe Ben Carson’s track record as a neurosurgeon, his presidential campaign should be declared dead on arrival!

In a bombshell investigation into his medical career, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned the now retired doc allegedly butchered one patient’s brain — and EVEN left a sponge in another’s skull!

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

“He’s totally untrustworthy!” one former patient, Karly Bailey, told The ENQUIRER. The Florida woman claimed Carson spent “maybe 14 minutes” with her and her parents before performing a delicate brain tumor operation that ruined her life at age 9.

“My parents told him they weren’t authorizing him to remove the whole tumor because of the risk,” said Karly, now 27.

“But he did what he goddamned pleased! He tried to remove all of the tumor, and injured my nerves and brain stem.

“I was paralyzed on my right side. I’ve never fully recovered. I have chronic fatigue, and my eyes dance around. It’s like having permanent vertigo. My face droops and people are really cruel.”

Karly’s family slapped Carson — then director of pediatric neurosurgery at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital — with a lawsuit.

What a piece of shit Carson is...Anti-science, a shitty doctor and a fundamentalist!!!! Say no!

He is a good doctor, who made a mistake.

It happens. No one is perfect.

Having said that, your hatred of blacks disqualifies you to make any worthy judgement of them in elections.

Judging by White House wannabe Ben Carson’s track record as a neurosurgeon, his presidential campaign should be declared dead on arrival!

In a bombshell investigation into his medical career, The National ENQUIRER has exclusively learned the now retired doc allegedly butchered one patient’s brain — and EVEN left a sponge in another’s skull!

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

“He’s totally untrustworthy!” one former patient, Karly Bailey, told The ENQUIRER. The Florida woman claimed Carson spent “maybe 14 minutes” with her and her parents before performing a delicate brain tumor operation that ruined her life at age 9.

“My parents told him they weren’t authorizing him to remove the whole tumor because of the risk,” said Karly, now 27.

“But he did what he goddamned pleased! He tried to remove all of the tumor, and injured my nerves and brain stem.

“I was paralyzed on my right side. I’ve never fully recovered. I have chronic fatigue, and my eyes dance around. It’s like having permanent vertigo. My face droops and people are really cruel.”

Karly’s family slapped Carson — then director of pediatric neurosurgery at Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital — with a lawsuit.

What a piece of shit Carson is...Anti-science, a shitty doctor and a fundamentalist!!!! Say no!
First of all he's not anti science. He loves science.

Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they don't like science.

Second, he saved the ungrateful whores life.

The national enquirer lolol I'm googling it right now. I'll find out the REAL story.

He is a good doctor, who made a mistake.

It happens. No one is perfect.

Having said that, your hatred of blacks disqualifies you to make any worthy judgement of them in elections.
latest

"I just told Matty about Ben Carson! Sweeet!!"

So that's your excuse
That it was an error and admitted as such by the person who made it is an admission of fact.

Frank, tell me honestly: do you really think BHO is foreign born and a Muslim. Honestly.

"Hey guys. Did anybody see where I left that sponge? Best of luck to you. Hope you make a full recovery. Guys, where's that sponge?"

According to at least six malpractice lawsuits against Carson obtained by The ENQUIRER, the Republican candidate allegedly rushed patients into surgery, and

brandished a scalpel like a meat cleaver!

I don't have anything good to say about Carson as a Presidential candidate but I've never heard his skill as a surgeon questioned. Of course no doctor can go through a long career and not have a few unsatisfied patients. But by using crap from the National Enquirer to attack him you really open yourself up to ridicule. Unless you're parodying attack ads I'm afraid you deserve any ridicule you receive.

The victim is at fault. The victim did not defend himself from the guy fucking with his head. The victim should have rushed the doctor.

So that's your excuse
That it was an error and admitted as such by the person who made it is an admission of fact.

Frank, tell me honestly: do you really think BHO is foreign born and a Muslim. Honestly.

Not sure Jake. It's just as likely that he told people he was born in Kenya to get admission to all his Ivy league schools because as an American black he's an academic nitwit and wouldn't have gotten into Community College

Oh my god, talk about desperation. Funny.

First of all he's not anti science. He loves science.

Just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they don't like science.

Second, he saved the ungrateful whores life.
So, the nine year old is an ungrateful whore? I can see why you like Ben Carson. You are both lowlifes.

So that's your excuse

Not sure Jake. It's just as likely that he told people he was born in Kenya to get admission to all his Ivy league schools because as an American black he's an academic nitwit and wouldn't have gotten into Community College
:lol: Just admit you are wrong. A black man became president, and that infuriates you.

National Enquirer is nothing but a smut mag. for entertainment only, unless you really think that there is a real Bat Boy out there somewhere, like the weekly world news mag.. :eek-52:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back