Conservatives in Iran 'jail eight youths for Facebook posts'

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
The conservative Revolutionary Court in Iran is no different than the very conservative Taliban or al-Qaeda... they just hate liberalism.

Iran 'jails eight youths for Facebook posts'

President Hassan Rouhani, a self-declared moderate, has promised greater tolerance on social, cultural and media issues -- a vow that helped him defeat conservatives in last year's election.

But his fledgling push has been opposed by traditionalists and ultra-conservatives who hold sway in the establishment and key institutions including the judiciary.

I'm sure those "Conservatives" in Iran all have posters of Ronald Reagan on their walls at home right. :doubt:

The words Conservative and Liberal have different meanings in different countries and in different political systems and cultures.

OP is too stupid to know that and deserves all the Negs he gets.

I'm sure those "Conservatives" in Iran all have posters of Ronald Reagan on their walls at home right. :doubt:

The words Conservative and Liberal have different meanings in different countries and in different political systems and cultures.

OP is too stupid to know that and deserves all the Negs he gets.

I will not "neg", perhaps the OP understands "conservatives" in this USA would be radical liberals in Iraa, Russia, Saudia Arabia and many other nations.

Forum List

Back