Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

I-Team: Bundy's 'ancestral rights' come under scrutiny - 8 News NOW

Bundy explained his "ancestral rights" to the I-Team."I've lived my lifetime here. My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley here ever since 1877. :eusa_liar: All these rights that I claim, have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water and the access and range improvements," Bundy said.
Clark County property records show Cliven Bundy's parents moved from Bundyville, Arizona and bought the 160 acre ranch in 1948 from Raoul and Ruth Leavitt.

isn't he special? lol...

I claim Brooklyn. heck, my family has been here for generations. :)

Why not? They are in charge of managing it. Who says they cant do it unilaterally?

Because there is such thing as laws, and the concept of the government operating under the consent of the governed. That's why local control is better than federal, because at the fed level the bureaucratic agencies can do what the fuck they want to who they want. The BLM wanted to put ranchers out of business, but they were to chickenshit to do it the real way, so they set up quotas so low as to de facto ban the use of the land.

Progressives might like getting lied to, but libertarian leaning people do not. They herd sheep, they don't want to BE sheep.

now go off and Baaaa! like a good little government lackey.

Yes there are such things as laws. Where did the BLM break any laws? Your opinion of what happened is just your misinformed opinion. They guy was busted lying and you look stupid supporting him. Of course you are not a sheep. This guy had a really good emotional story for someone weak minded to get caught up in. You fought the good fight but you have been proven wrong. Your champion is simply a liar and a freeloader.

The BLM is above the law, at least according to people like you, and especially when it screws over people you don't like. His statement wasn't specific enough, and the evidence shown isn't detailed enough to call anything a "lie" except in the minds of people who have the answer before even asking the question.

Did the BLM allow him to graze previously?
Did the BLM change the amount of cattle he was allowed to graze?
Is that amount below the number needed to make his business viable?
Was the intent of the new reg to put ranchers out of business to protect a tortoise?

He's not my champion. His strongest point is probably that he's pissing off government stooges like you.

Now go slurp some government dick. its time.

He used the term "up and down the valley" why are you focusing on one town?
Ah yes, because its the only way to make your point.
Because that is the town he claims ancestral rights from 1877.

He claims the rights as transferred from the original owner for the property. he claims rights to the public land as his family has resided in the AREA since before 1900. His 1877 claim was a statement made to the media. His other claims are in the court documents.

You are intentionally confusing one for the other to make your point, typical of a progressive. whether it is from malice or stupidity is up for the board to decide.

It's fairly obvious that even Zombies have more original ideas and a greater ability to think critically than your typical American Progressive

So what? Thats the cost of doing business.

Not when the rules are designed to put you OUT of business.

You dont have a right to be in business if you cant afford the operating costs. Where did you get your business degree? Out of a crackerjack box?

So you think its perfectly fair a federal government agency can put people out of business in a state because of a tortoise?

You are worse than a jackbooted thug, because you are too cowardly to put on the jackboot and do it yourself. You let the government do it and cheer on like the pussy you are.

PS...who do you think works in the factories that make ammo?

Do you think those factories are manned by government dupes like the ones we see posting here...

Or do you think they're manned by people who will object to tyranny? Do you think the men and women who load ammo are lefties...or righties? Christian, or atheist?

I can tell you who they are....

Why do you think the feds are stockpiling ammo in the name of "homeland security"?

"At 15 million rounds (which, in itself, is pretty extraordinary and sounds more like fun target-shooting-at-taxpayer-expense than a sensible training exercise) … that’s a stockpile that would last DHS over a century. "

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation - Forbes

To shoot stupid people like you and the militia that think you can take over by force probably.

That's okay, we shoot back.

Thats normally what stupid people fighting for a stupid cause do. Thats why they wind up dead.

Because that is the town he claims ancestral rights from 1877.

He claims the rights as transferred from the original owner for the property. he claims rights to the public land as his family has resided in the AREA since before 1900. His 1877 claim was a statement made to the media. His other claims are in the court documents.

You are intentionally confusing one for the other to make your point, typical of a progressive. whether it is from malice or stupidity is up for the board to decide.

It's fairly obvious that even Zombies have more original ideas and a greater ability to think critically than your typical American Progressive

you mean wingnuts have vivid imaginations and are delusional?

:D

We all know that Bundy broke to law.

This is not just about Bundy.
It's about Federal abuse that has been going on for 40 years and very heavily for the last 20.
The Feds with over regulation, certain endangered species that really are not endangered and water rights.
It is about the Feds who have been putting cattle ranches out of businesses for 40 years.
Why do the Feds want our beef ranches gone?
What is their real agenda, is the question all of us should be asking and the answer is not just the land for energy either.
They want the cattle ranches to go out of business.

Why do you think the feds are stockpiling ammo in the name of "homeland security"?

"At 15 million rounds (which, in itself, is pretty extraordinary and sounds more like fun target-shooting-at-taxpayer-expense than a sensible training exercise) … that’s a stockpile that would last DHS over a century. "

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation - Forbes

^ when you are in an extreme Fail position, deflect! deflect! deflect!

Because there is such thing as laws, and the concept of the government operating under the consent of the governed. That's why local control is better than federal, because at the fed level the bureaucratic agencies can do what the fuck they want to who they want. The BLM wanted to put ranchers out of business, but they were to chickenshit to do it the real way, so they set up quotas so low as to de facto ban the use of the land.

Progressives might like getting lied to, but libertarian leaning people do not. They herd sheep, they don't want to BE sheep.

now go off and Baaaa! like a good little government lackey.

Yes there are such things as laws. Where did the BLM break any laws? Your opinion of what happened is just your misinformed opinion. They guy was busted lying and you look stupid supporting him. Of course you are not a sheep. This guy had a really good emotional story for someone weak minded to get caught up in. You fought the good fight but you have been proven wrong. Your champion is simply a liar and a freeloader.

The BLM is above the law, at least according to people like you, and especially when it screws over people you don't like. His statement wasn't specific enough, and the evidence shown isn't detailed enough to call anything a "lie" except in the minds of people who have the answer before even asking the question.

Was the intent of the new reg to put ranchers out of business to protect a tortoise?

He's not my champion. His strongest point is probably that he's pissing off government stooges like you.

I dont think you get how this works. The BLM is in charge of managing the land for the public. They are not there to make life easier for some random ranchers. They set the rules and regulations not the other way around. Get over it. I've never been mad at Bundy. I thought he was a joke the moment I researched the story. Its been pure comedy every since watching you retards support him.

This sounds a lot like Sharpton's remarks when he found out Tawana Brawley had lied about being kidnapped and raped by policemen.

Sharpton claimed that policemen DID kidnap and rape black women, so the noise he made about the liar's case was justified and should continue.

Yes, the federal gov't is over-stepping its authority. But backing the lying rancher is not a just cause. At least have the decency to admit that.

I don't care that Bundy didn't pay the feds because I think paying the feds for land that they stole from the people is horseshit.

The way they handled it is also horseshit.

It's as good a starting point as any. Don't worry, there will be more over-stepping by the feds, and soon, and it will be egregious enough that Bundy will just be a tiny ripple before the tsunami.

You support this then. You sick, twisted bitch.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvN3luheEe8]Former Sheriff - Women Need To Be The First Ones Shot by Feds in Bundy Ranch Standoff - YouTube[/ame]

Published on Apr 15, 2014
A former Arizona sheriff who has taken the side of cattle ranchers in Nevada said this week that he would have allowed his own wife and daughters to be shot as human shields because it would look bad for the federal government on television. In a statement to Fox News on Monday that was first flagged by Glenn Beck's The Blaze, former Sheriff Richard Mack talked about his strategy to put women on the front lines if a gunfight broke out between "rogue federal agents" and rancher Cliven Bundy, who reportedly owes the taxpayers more than $1 million for allowing his cattle to graze on government land.

In his own words starting @ 1:03

They sound like the Palestinians and other Muslim groups hiding behind their women and children.

You dont have a right to be in business if you cant afford the operating costs. Where did you get your business degree? Out of a crackerjack box?

So you think its perfectly fair a federal government agency can put people out of business in a state because of a tortoise?

You are worse than a jackbooted thug, because you are too cowardly to put on the jackboot and do it yourself. You let the government do it and cheer on like the pussy you are.

Yes. If the people dont own the land its fair. Stop whining and grow a pair. Its the cost of business.

I dont think you get how this works. The BLM is in charge of managing the land for the public. They are not there to make life easier for some random ranchers. They set the rules and regulations not the other way around. Get over it. I've never been mad at Bundy. I thought he was a joke the moment I researched the story. Its been pure comedy every since watching you retards support him.

it's also not supposed to put him out of business. That was the intent of the regulations.

So is Bundy not a member of the public? This isn't park land to be reserved, this is public land to be USED by the public. Grazing is a legitimate use and always has been.

now Asclepias, say next year at tax time, the feds told you you owned 3x what you paid this year, and also advised you that you needed to downsize your home. Remove one bedroom and one bath, and use less water...

You okay with that? Equally okay with them razing your home, shooting your dog, executing your wife, and evicting you when you say you won't do it?

The government has occasionally done stuff that makes my life more difficult...I don't throw a hissy fit and hide behind women and children and LIE about my status.

Yes. If the people dont own the land its fair. Stop whining and grow a pair. Its the cost of business.

he does own the land as a member of the public. You keep acting like the BLM owns it. They do not. they run it in trust. Again, should the BLM put him out of business over a tortoise?

I-Team: Bundy's 'ancestral rights' come under scrutiny - 8 News NOW

Bundy explained his "ancestral rights" to the I-Team."I've lived my lifetime here. My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley here ever since 1877. :eusa_liar: All these rights that I claim, have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water and the access and range improvements," Bundy said.
Clark County property records show Cliven Bundy's parents moved from Bundyville, Arizona and bought the 160 acre ranch in 1948 from Raoul and Ruth Leavitt.

Thanks for the information. Oh, and did you watch the whole thing? Seems his ancestors did have land there. Maybe it's time to return the land to the Indians instead of letting the BLM sell it to foreign investors.

"The local Paiute Indians were forced into reservations by federal troops in 1875. Two years prior, the tribe was promised the same land Cliven Bundy now grows his melons ,and until recently, grazed his cattle."

Forum List

Back