Bully Cop Shut Down by His Supervisor LMAO

Race whiner. Second post!

Your privilege is showing again.

Nother race whine!

Thanks, as long as we still disagree I know I'm fine.
Yes, you are fine so stop whining.

Wondering what you have to say about any of this, other than you know, you're uncomfortable anytime someone questions the system in any way whatsoever?

Race whiner. Second post!

Your privilege is showing again.

Nother race whine!

Thanks, as long as we still disagree I know I'm fine.
Yes, you are fine so stop whining.

Wondering what you have to say about any of this, other than you know, you're uncomfortable anytime someone questions the system in any way whatsoever?

"The law"? Are you with us here at all?

So the law breaks itself?

What laws are "auto-breaking" in this fashion?

Do the voices in your head report them to you?

Not up for this are you. The law enforcement community breaks laws fairly commonly. You want to deny it, good for you. I expect that from a lot of americans. Especially white ones who have the privilege of the fantasy.

Not up for this are you. The law enforcement community breaks laws fairly commonly. You want to deny it, good for you. I expect that from a lot of americans. Especially white ones who have the privilege of the fantasy.

Ah, a racist AND delusional.

You're a Hillary supporter

Yes, the police abuse and break the law, look at post #3 in this thread.

Perhaps a bit less Easy-Off in the paper bag would aid you in carrying a conversation?

Ah, a racist AND delusional.

You're a Hillary supporter

Yes, the police abuse and break the law, look at post #3 in this thread.

Perhaps a bit less Easy-Off in the paper bag would aid you in carrying a conversation?

I'm a Hilary supporter? Man, the way some of you people come to "know" things is astounding.

"Yes, the police abuse and break the law, ..."

Like I said. Have a nice day.

I can ask for your ID for any reason. Wait, what? Maan.....:drillsergeant::drillsergeant:

He must have been white. He would have gotten fucked up if he was non white. Especially if he was Black. :laugh:

Reminds me of the time I got pulled over driving this white girls car and she cussed him out because he asked if she was OK. I just knew I was about to end up dead or on the news for killing a cop.

Another Asslips story that never happened. You are a desperate pathetic fool. You should just accept your lack luster life, rather than living in your fantasy world.

Both of them were dicks. He was flying a drone around a state police barracks, and got the response he was looking for. What the Sargent told him was the opposite response he was looking to videotape, so he could make some sort of "cops are fascists" video. He even acted like a whiny bitch after the Sargent apologized for the inconvenience. I only wish the initial officer would have at least maced him before his Sargent intervened.

I do believe that was a NYS troopers and one if their facilities. Do you consider new York back woods?

I can ask for your ID for any reason. Wait, what? Maan.....:drillsergeant::drillsergeant:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL......if ever white privilege played a part in this little back and forth, its apparent.....had that been a man of color, shoot first, cover up and ask questions later....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Both of them were dicks. He was flying a drone around a state police barracks, and got the response he was looking for. What the Sargent told him was the opposite response he was looking to videotape, so he could make some sort of "cops are fascists" video. He even acted like a whiny bitch after the Sargent apologized for the inconvenience. I only wish the initial officer would have at least maced him before his Sargent intervened.
And I only wish you had a relative that was maced before the sargent intervened.

And I only wish you had a relative that was maced before the sargent intervened.

So do I. That would be hilarious.

Forum List

Back