Whites have pointed to these things as Examples of Racial Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
There has been a number of threads recently where whites have pointed to them as examples of dividing the races more than they have ever been. What are those threads? What could be the topic that causes so much strife in the white community? Here they are

Roots: The remake of the Movie Roots made several people angry before they even saw it. They “Trumped it” meaning they didn’t see it or know anything about the remake but have determined saying “failure” “awful” etc then that means something. Or they have determined like many old people do “It wasn’t as good as the first one”

Roots

"Roots" Remake

Did Anyone Watch Roots Part 1 earlier this evening?

Gracie was even so taken aback at the mention that Africans had Universities she flat out turned it off saying “Did they have the correct Century?” lol

Black Music Appreciation Month: Continuing the horrific examples that whites have to deal with comes this extraordinary example of whites plight in America. They Complained about how unfair it was. Some people actually wondering aloud what an Appreciation day solves obviously mixing up Appreciation day with Solutions Day. No mention of St Patricks Day and what it solves.

African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

I weep for thee

“The White house was built by Slaves”: Everyone knows the White House was built by slaves but goddammit what is the point of saying it out loud? I’ll tell you the point. Michelle hates white people!!!! SO DOES HISTORY!! Or something.

Race Baiting Michelle Obama- I Wake Everyday in a House Slaves Built

So here I am, a black guy thinking that white people have it pretty swell considering they are the majority and in positions of power. But boy was I wrong, after reviewing some of the complaints levied on these super serious issues of the day.

There is a great racial divide and Donald John Trump is here to unite us...

He has started uniting the angry white voter while the rest of the United States has united against him...

United We Stand Behind Trump no matter for or against him...

There is a great racial divide and Donald John Trump is here to unite us...

He has started uniting the angry white voter while the rest of the United States has united against him...

United We Stand Behind Trump no matter for or against him...

Angry whites have always been united, and you're not being united by Trump in as much as you're being played again by not only him but the entire system.

You're comparing Black Music Appreciation MONTH to St Patricks DAY?

The building was of the White House was ASSISTED by slavery, from what I've read.

Roots?

Wasn't overly interested in the original, and tired of remakes.

If they had done it as a sequel, possibly.

The whites crying about racial division are like bratty kids. All you can do is educate them. if they chose to remain willfully ignorant then there is not much help for them available.

Asclepias ClosedCaption
You miss the point. They DO appreciate what we have in America that is QUITE PRIVILEGED.
They DON'T appreciate being blamed for being white and associated with privilege by RACE.
They are arguing that is equally racist to keep framing them as "representing a larger group" based on skin color.

What I will say is the problem is blaming Black people for expressing anger as victims
instead of fixing the problems and recognizing the causes so these wrongs can be healed.
When both sides project blame, the solutions get lost in the political infighting and backbiting.
Like Israel Jews and Palestinian Muslims, the war becomes so entangled with layers of wrongs and blame stacked upon past actions, it is not going to be resolved that way. Better to give credit for leadership to the people on both sides who can bring peace not more war. And work out the long history of issues and injuries step by step, sharing responsibility for fixing problems affecting us all, not by fingerpointing but rebuilding on stable solutions and relations that are going to benefit everyone equally.

Last edited:
The whites crying about racial division are like bratty kids. All you can do is educate them. if they chose to remain willfully ignorant then there is not much help for them available.

Asclepias
You miss the point. They DO appreciate what we have in America that is QUITE PRIVILEGED.
They DON'T appreciate being blamed for being white and associated with privilege by RACE.
They are arguing that is equally racist to keep framing them as "representing a larger group" based on skin color.
I think youre missing the point. Where in any of those topics are whites being framed? Are you claiming that merely stating historical facts is racist?

The building was of the White House was ASSISTED by slavery, from what I've read.

Roots?

The original was good. Did not watch the remake. And the libtard claims I am a racist because I didn't watch the remake. Wow. Day un.

Asclepias

"They DON'T appreciate being blamed for being white and associated with privilege by RACE."

That's a beef you should take up with your founders and all those who came afterward continuing through today for setting up and going along with the institutionalized reality of our power structure.

Roots?

The original was good. Did not watch the remake. And the libtard claims I am a racist because I didn't watch the remake. Wow. Day un.

Personally most of us don't give a fuck what you watch or don't watch.

Roots?

Youre a racist because you are willfully ignorant not because you didnt watch the remake.

Roots?

And we white's don't give a fuck that you're using a victim card. Here have some watermelon.

Roots?

And we white's don't give a fuck that you're using a victim card. Here have some watermelon.
Of course you care. Thats why you are whining about it on this thread. Thanks for the watermelon. its really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back