Bully campaign under fire... Will it slow the Trump Train?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
A new video surfaced showing Trump campaign chief Corey Lewandowski grabbing reporter Michelle Fields causing bruising on her arm. Lewandowski has turned himself in to the police and is facing charges of simple battery.

The interesting part of this story isn't the grab, it is how the Trump campaign responded afterwards. Both Lewandowski and Trump responded unapologetically, denying even the possibility that she had been grabbed. They even took it a step further by insulting the reporter calling her delusional and attention seeking. Michelle had no support from her employer and has since quit along with a few other staffers.

I understand that Trump did not witness the event and was standing up for his guy, however, the aggressive bullying response is reflective of the culture that has been critiqued in the Trump campaign. The response is also the cause as to why this escalated to where it is. Fields has stated that she would have accepted a simple apology and it would have been water under the bridge. I guess this is what happens when you are incapable of apologizing. Makes you wonder how a Trump administration would operate in the White House.

Question is... Will this have any effect on Trump? Should it?
Trump campaign manager charged with misdemeanor battery

Last edited:
A new video surfaced showing Trump campaign chief Corey Lewandowski grabbing reporter Michelle Fields causing bruising on her arm. Lewandowski has turned himself in to the police and is facing charges of simple battery.

The interesting part of this story isn't the grab, it is how the Trump campaign responded afterwards. Both Lewandowski and Trump responded unapologetically, denying even the possibility that she had been grabbed. They even took it a step further by insulting the reporter calling her delusional and attention seeking. Michelle had no support from her employer and has since quit along with a few other staffers.

I understand that Trump did not witness the event and was standing up for his guy, however, the aggressive bullying response is reflective of the culture that has been critiqued in the Trump campaign. The response is also the cause as to why this escalated to where it is. Fields has stated that she would have accepted a simple apology and it would have been water under the bridge. I guess this is what happens when you are incapable of apologizing. Makes you wonder how a Trump administration would operate in the White House.

Trump campaign manager charged with misdemeanor battery

Trump should have investigated the suppose incident and if the video did show Corey Lewandowski grabbing the woman arm and causing the injuries then Trump should have issued a apology, and demanded Corey Lewandowski resignation, but that is not what happen and now Trump is facing the reality his campaign is being shown as a bully campaign...

Forum List

Back