Bulletin: This Just In....Guilt Of Jan6 Determined

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
OMG!!!
Now it's all clear!!!

Of course!!! We should have guessed it from the start!!!!!!!!

"Investigators: Pelosi Responsible For Jan. 6 Security Breakdown At U.S. Capitol

The GOP members found that Pelosi repeatedly failed to implement necessary improvements to the Capitol’s security system.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi shoulders much of the blame for the security breakdown at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, a preliminary report from Republican investigators Reps. Jim Banks and Rodney Davis determined.

The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks.

The Republicans’ full report is not slated to be released for a few weeks but Banks and Davis said the hyperpartisan Jan. 6 Committee’s attempt to present a “slanted viewpoint as if it were impartial fact” prompted them to release their findings that “will help Americans understand the extent of the Committee’s misrepresentations and omissions.”

So it really was a Reichstag Fire Gambit!!!!!!

And that must mean that the Jan6 Commission is really a Moscow Show Trial!!!!

“The [Democrat Jan6] Committee has lied and made numerous unsupported and disputed claims that have been thoughtlessly parroted by their media and ‘fact-checking’ allies,” said Banks and Davis.

No Republican-appointed members serve on the committee, and no minority rights have been granted or observed by the committee. Those breaches of House rules have led Administration Committee ranking member Rep. Rodney Davis, R-Ill., to announce there will be an investigation of the J6 Committee itself once Republicans take control of the House, as they are expected to do following the November elections."

Who would have guessed it????????????

Last edited:
So it wasn't the Trump folks........it was really the ......the..........the .....Democrats?????????

1656012195316.png

I'm surprised that Babbitt's murder was shown to the whole world... I thought it was against the law to show a deceased person's image like that

But I guess laws don't apply when they protect conservatives... silly me for forgetting

“the USCP intelligence unit had knowledge of the potential for violence yet failed to adequately communicate the threat or take the necessary steps to protect the Capitol.”

Despite these shortcomings, the Republicans found that even though the USCP Union largely voted it had no confidence in its intelligence division supervisor, the supervisor was promoted to acting chief following the Capitol riot."

I'm surprised that Babbitt's murder was shown to the whole world... I thought it was against the law to show a deceased person's image like that

But I guess laws don't apply when they protect conservatives... silly me for forgetting

".....when they protect conservatives."

You moron......every single thing that happened at the Capitol was designed to protect the Democrats.....and camouflage the over 12 THOUSAND arsons, assaults, attacks, anarcho-terrorist acts that the Democrat leadership told their voters to cause.

Imagine a normal person having a conversation with one of the millions of Good Germans in the 30s and 40s, and asking them to explain how they had come to believe that their sort had the right to kill and subjugate any who didn’t agree with them, for the power and the glory of the party?

That’s the position we normal Americans are in when we try to discuss your pathology with your sort.

Imagine producing a Moscow Show Trial right here in America.

You'd understand how horrifying that is if you were an American.

With todays blistering ruling by scotus, and now this announcement, when will the burning looting and murdering begin?

You high again Lucy.

Why do you suppose the ‘Jan6 Committee’ wouldn’t allow any pro-Trump members to sit in?

Doesn’t that mean that everything they are claiming is easily refuted???

Could there be any other reason?

Dershowitz to Newsmax: 'Never Believe Anyone Who Is Not Cross-Examined

Retired constitutional law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax on Tuesday that to be credible, witnesses must always be cross-examined, and that none of the Jan. 6 committee hearing witnesses has been.
''As a professor of criminal law for many years, and as one of the most experienced litigators, never believe anyone who is not cross-examined,'' Dershowitz said on ''The Chris Salcedo Show.''
''And none of these [Jan. 6 committee] witnesses are cross-examined.''

“the USCP intelligence unit had knowledge of the potential for violence yet failed to adequately communicate the threat or take the necessary steps to protect the Capitol.”

Despite these shortcomings, the Republicans found that even though the USCP Union largely voted it had no confidence in its intelligence division supervisor, the supervisor was promoted to acting chief following the Capitol riot."

Classic example of failing upward.

Forum List

Back