Building America back better

Republicans hate it when America soars under Dem presidents.

Republicans care more about their party than the country. Party First. Party over country.

Republicans want the country to fail under Dems.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

Why are all the failed presidents (Bush and Trump) Republicans.
All the successful presidents are Dems.

Obama was still better than Bush or Trump so I don't see what leg the GOP has to stand on??

Biden is another Clinton, and Golden Age 2.0 is about to happen. The Biden Boom, The New Roaring 20s, anther Bill Clinton Golden Age

America is just better when a Dem is president.
Don’t you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself and embarrassing yourself to the entire board? Thanks for demonstrating to the entire board what a stupid fuck you are as always.:clap: The fact you lumped trump in there with Bush demonstrates your stupidity.Time for you to start crying the fact you are the one that has no leg to stand on in the FACT that thousands of Americans have fled the dem party left and right and this is coming from someone who has always said that both parties are corrupt and one in the same.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg:

Nice game of dodgeball there how both me and Easy handed your ass to you on a platter how America is far worse off now under Biden than the entire time it was under Trump and that you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.:thup:

Trump was far more successful than big ears was,Trump did not start any wars moron and made attempts at peace with world leaders.Putin hates Biden cause he knows he is a warmonger dumbshit.Trump brought jobs back to the economy.

Biden is another Clinton alright.Both Clinton and Bush were in favor of Nafta which Clinton signed into law which took thousands of jobs away from Americans to Mexico idiot oh and you just proved the republicans are good presidents in your OWN words as well talking about the roaring twenty’s when America was roaring with a successful economy because it was run under Republican Calvin Coolidge,our last great Republican president.:thup::abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks for proving to the entire board as well what a true stupid fuck you are in your babble that Obozo was better than Bush and Trump ignoring how obozo lied to the American people when he said he would reverse the corruption of Bush to reverse his policys when instead he expanded them expanding the war in the Mideast being a mass murder of women and children same as his pal Bush but even murdering many more than Bush did and then expanded the dreconian patriot act of bush’s allowing even MORE illegal survaliance of us by the deep state than what they did under bush.this moron troll kills me with his fantasy’s.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I have mentally broken you wackos !!! Clearly you are freaking out over the truth.
This is why you watch Fake FoxNews, because they feed you the lies you need to remain loyal sheep Republicans, despite the repeated failure of Bush and Trump.

You just can't handle the fact that Bush and Trump were total failures. The GOP is a total failure. All the bad presidents are republicans. All the good presidents are Dems...
Bush and Trump failed, and left office in shame and disgrace with the country in crisis and ruin.

11 of the last 12 recessions were under a GOP president...
EVERY SINGLE GOP PRES SINCE ROOSEVELT HAS HAD AT LEAST 1 RECESSION (some many)...
Job gains, GDP gains, and stock market gains are all substantially higher under Dem Presidents...

Covid crushed Trump, Biden is crushing covid. Soon covid will be gone, because of Biden, and the economy is going to explode. Enjoy the new roraring 20s! I know you're going to hate it, because you hate it when America soars under Dem presidents.

Bush and Trump were total failures...

This is why Biden was elected !!!!
:yes_text12:

You have not made 1 single valid point at all. It is all partisan, Alex Jones BS and lies. Fake News...
You can't even admit Trump lost the election... If you can't do that, you have no credibility.
Hey stupid fuck I don’t even listen to Alex Jones,thanks for proving to the entire board what a moron you are.you are also such a stupid fuck you are clueless that Biden is just the latest in a long line of illegitimate presidents elected,the whole world knows he got elected from election fraud which has gone on for decades now.

you failed to counter one fact of mine thst Obama was a clone of bush no different from him so give it up with your bullshit thst trump is the same as bush and that America soars under the dems and thst I have not made one single valid point,you and the op are the only ones on here thst have failed to make a valid point. You failed to disprove me how Obama was not a clone of bush. :laughing0301: And you keep evading facts that Americans are fleeing the dem party left and right all the time now because of how it has been infiltrated by terrorists the last coupe of years.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:
What a bunch of babbling rambling bull shit !!!
Are you drunk right now??

Trump was a failed president and Trump got crushed by covid. The number's don't lie and Trump had the worst covid numbers out of any major country. He didn't take it serious and didn't have a plan, told 10,000 covid lies, then got covid like an idiot, and had all these super-spreader events, like a retard.
"this is nothing it will all go away"
"Its the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach" (what fucking retard)

Biden is crushing covid and the numbers don't lie. Covid is plummeting and vaccine distribution is way above schedule, and way above Trump.
The economy is a couple months away from mega growth and boom, because Biden is crushing covid.

Trump was a failure, just like Bush. Trump was another Bush, there was no difference, two failed terrible GOP presidents that left office in shame and disgrace with record low approval ratings and the country in crisis.

Biden is doing a great job and is going to be a fantastic president, with a better economy than Trump's little 2.6% growth (barely better than Obama, even though Trump had much more spending and deficits).

At least lose with dignity.
Go inject some bleach retard !!!
:dance:

Yeah...Trump sucked.
Even though he brought unemployment numbers to record lows for all Ameicans and raised the median income up for all Americans.
Not to mention historic highs in the stock market.
You are a complete moron.

Last edited:

Republicans care more about their party than the country. Party First. Party over country.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

Obama was still better than Bush or Trump so I don't see what leg the GOP has to stand on??

Biden is another Clinton, and Golden Age 2.0 is about to happen. The Biden Boom, The New Roaring 20s, anther Bill Clinton Golden Age

Don’t you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself and embarrassing yourself to the entire board? Thanks for demonstrating to the entire board what a stupid fuck you are as always.:clap: The fact you lumped trump in there with Bush demonstrates your stupidity.Time for you to start crying the fact you are the one that has no leg to stand on in the FACT that thousands of Americans have fled the dem party left and right and this is coming from someone who has always said that both parties are corrupt and one in the same.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg:

Nice game of dodgeball there how both me and Easy handed your ass to you on a platter how America is far worse off now under Biden than the entire time it was under Trump and that you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.:thup:

Trump was far more successful than big ears was,Trump did not start any wars moron and made attempts at peace with world leaders.Putin hates Biden cause he knows he is a warmonger dumbshit.Trump brought jobs back to the economy.

Biden is another Clinton alright.Both Clinton and Bush were in favor of Nafta which Clinton signed into law which took thousands of jobs away from Americans to Mexico idiot oh and you just proved the republicans are good presidents in your OWN words as well talking about the roaring twenty’s when America was roaring with a successful economy because it was run under Republican Calvin Coolidge,our last great Republican president.:thup::abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks for proving to the entire board as well what a true stupid fuck you are in your babble that Obozo was better than Bush and Trump ignoring how obozo lied to the American people when he said he would reverse the corruption of Bush to reverse his policys when instead he expanded them expanding the war in the Mideast being a mass murder of women and children same as his pal Bush but even murdering many more than Bush did and then expanded the dreconian patriot act of bush’s allowing even MORE illegal survaliance of us by the deep state than what they did under bush.this moron troll kills me with his fantasy’s.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I have mentally broken you wackos !!! Clearly you are freaking out over the truth.
This is why you watch Fake FoxNews, because they feed you the lies you need to remain loyal sheep Republicans, despite the repeated failure of Bush and Trump.

You just can't handle the fact that Bush and Trump were total failures. The GOP is a total failure. All the bad presidents are republicans. All the good presidents are Dems...
Bush and Trump failed, and left office in shame and disgrace with the country in crisis and ruin.

EVERY SINGLE GOP PRES SINCE ROOSEVELT HAS HAD AT LEAST 1 RECESSION (some many)...
Job gains, GDP gains, and stock market gains are all substantially higher under Dem Presidents...

Covid crushed Trump, Biden is crushing covid. Soon covid will be gone, because of Biden, and the economy is going to explode. Enjoy the new roraring 20s! I know you're going to hate it, because you hate it when America soars under Dem presidents.

You have not made 1 single valid point at all. It is all partisan, Alex Jones BS and lies. Fake News...
You can't even admit Trump lost the election... If you can't do that, you have no credibility.
Hey stupid fuck I don’t even listen to Alex Jones,thanks for proving to the entire board what a moron you are.you are also such a stupid fuck you are clueless that Biden is just the latest in a long line of illegitimate presidents elected,the whole world knows he got elected from election fraud which has gone on for decades now.

you failed to counter one fact of mine thst Obama was a clone of bush no different from him so give it up with your bullshit thst trump is the same as bush and that America soars under the dems and thst I have not made one single valid point,you and the op are the only ones on here thst have failed to make a valid point. You failed to disprove me how Obama was not a clone of bush. :laughing0301: And you keep evading facts that Americans are fleeing the dem party left and right all the time now because of how it has been infiltrated by terrorists the last coupe of years.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

Trump was a failed president and Trump got crushed by covid. The number's don't lie and Trump had the worst covid numbers out of any major country. He didn't take it serious and didn't have a plan, told 10,000 covid lies, then got covid like an idiot, and had all these super-spreader events, like a retard.
"Its the flu"

Biden is crushing covid and the numbers don't lie. Covid is plummeting and vaccine distribution is way above schedule, and way above Trump.
The economy is a couple months away from mega growth and boom, because Biden is crushing covid.

Trump was a failure, just like Bush. Trump was another Bush, there was no difference, two failed terrible GOP presidents that left office in shame and disgrace with record low approval ratings and the country in crisis.

Biden is doing a great job and is going to be a fantastic president, with a better economy than Trump's little 2.6% growth (barely better than Obama, even though Trump had much more spending and deficits).

Yeah...Trump sucked.
Even though he brought unemployment numbers to reord lows for all Ameicans and raised the median income up for all Americans.
And as I said,most importantly,was the first potus sense 1980 to not go out and start a war and did what Obama never did,met with leaders around the world to try and establish peace talks.Obama never did that.Moron indeed, :thup: this kid keeps embarrassing himself more and more by the minute in every post.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

"Its the flu"

Trump was a failure, just like Bush. Trump was another Bush, there was no difference, two failed terrible presidents that left office in shame and disgrace with record low approval ratings.

Hey coward,I see how you keep evading facts that Obama was a clone of bush,a total failure just like him and that thousands of Americans are fleeing the corrupt dem party left and right.you are also such a stupid fuck the fact you are clueless trump is the first president sense carter to not start a war and the dems unleashed the corona virus to blame eveything on trump because they failed first to prevent him from getting elected with the russia hoax and then failed again with trumped up impeachment charges.you keep playing dodgeball bringing up the same old bullshit instead of addressing facts.

You are such a stupid babbling fuck that you are clueless that under lying Biden,thousands around the world have died because of this vaccine he is in favor of getting out to the whole world. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: You need to change your user name from the banker to the idiot.
Wait Obama crashed the economy, started 2 losing wars, fucked up the response to Hurricane Katrina, and turned a balanced budget and projected surplus to mega deficits... Because Bush did all those things...

Obama was 1,000,000 x better than Bush. Bush was a total failure, just like Trump. Obama was an average president.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

"Its the flu"

Yeah...Trump sucked.
Even though he brought unemployment numbers to reord lows for all Ameicans and raised the median income up for all Americans.
Trump inherited low unemployment, and his job growth was at the same rate as Obama's...
Trump had low GDP growth barely better than Obama and Trump borrowed a fuck ton of money and pumped it into the economy. Without his extra spending he would have had the same Obama economy.

In the end Trump fucked up covid and lost any economic gains, and Trump lost millions of jobs overall.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Trump finished as a total failure, just like Bush.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

"Its the flu"

Trump was a failure, just like Bush. Trump was another Bush, there was no difference, two failed terrible presidents that left office in shame and disgrace with record low approval ratings.

Hey coward,I see how you keep evading facts that Obama was a clone of bush,a total failure just like him and that thousands of Americans are fleeing the corrupt dem party left and right.you are also such a stupid fuck the fact you are clueless trump is the first president sense carter to not start a war and the dems unleashed the corona virus to blame eveything on trump because they failed first to prevent him from getting elected with the russia hoax and then failed again with trumped up impeachment charges.you keep playing dodgeball bringing up the same old bullshit instead of addressing facts.

You are such a stupid babbling fuck that you are clueless that under lying Biden,thousands around the world have died because of this vaccine he is in favor of getting out to the whole world. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: You need to change your user name from the banker to the idiot.
Wait Obama crashed the economy, started 2 losing wars, fucked up the response to Hurricane Katrina, and turned a balanced budget and projected surpluss to mega deficits...

Obama was 1,000,000 x better than Bush. Bush was a total failure, just like Trump. Obama was an average president.

LOL...you watch to much MSM.
The dems in Lousianna turned down help from the Bush admin. and did fuck all to evacuate the people of New Orleans.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

"Its the flu"

Yeah...Trump sucked.
Trump inherited low unemployment, and his job growth was at the same rate as Obama's...
Trump had low GDP growth barely better than Obama and Trump borrowed a fuck ton of money and pumped it into the economy. Without his extra spending he would have had the same Obama economy.

In the end Trump fucked up covid and lost any economic gains, and Trump lost millions of jobs overall.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Trump finished as a total failure, just like Bush.

So tell me...how much lead paint did you eat as a child?

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

"Its the flu"

Yeah...Trump sucked.

Your surrender has been noted...

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

"Its the flu"

Yeah...Trump sucked.

I dont surrender.
Especially to a retard such as yourself.
You never addressed any of my points. Which of course means you surrendered.

In just under 2 months, President Biden has transformed America; The economy and stock markets are through the roof, unemployment going down fast, new covid cases a small fraction of what they were on January 20th, tens of millions vaccinated, no riots or insurrections, a cabinet and white house staff made out of competent and normal people, re-establishing laws that had been thrown away in order to benefit the few, the anger tone has decreased substantially. Of course there will always be disaffected and dissatisfied people out there, lets face it, deplorables will never change, but they are a minority of people, although dragging down the GOP with them, and for that reason, America will continue to be a one party (Dems) rule for decades to come....
When your welfare benefits stop because the illegals need it more. Get back to me.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh
Yes, we hoped Obama failed. But he didn't, he set race relations back 50 years.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

"Its the flu"

Yeah...Trump sucked.

I dont surrender.
Especially to a retard such as yourself.
You never addressed any of my points. Which of course means you surrendered.
indeed this stupid fuck is so retarded he does not realise he is the only one that has surrendered not addressing any of our facts on the corruption of the dems where we have addressed all his bullshit. you know i am thinking afrench is a sock of him,same juvenile posts and same 12 year old behavior.

I see the blithering idiot Dems are trying to claim credit for Trump wins again. Go ahead Dems list the specific Biden policies, EO's, and legislation that lead to any of the wins you put in Biden's column. What got nothing? We thought so. :talk2hand:

I see the blithering idiot Dems are trying to claim credit for Trump wins again. Go ahead Dems list the specific Biden policies, EO's, and legislation that lead to any of the wins you put in Biden's column. What got nothing? We thought so. :talk2hand:
1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"This is nothing, it will all go away"
"It's the flu"
"Maybe we could inject bleach"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

This is why Biden was elected.

1. Took covid seriously and had a plan to deal with it. A simple plan, wear a mask, social distance, and no super-spreader events. Surprise, surprise, Biden's simple plan worked as covid cases are plummeting despite new variants and big spikes in Europe (Europe has vaccine too).
Big win for Biden

2. Passed a strong covid relief bill that will help families struggling. Trump turned his back on the struggling people and did nothing to help them. He cared more about crying like a bitch over election fraud that never happened.

3. Ramp up vaccine distribution AND order more vaccine. For some insane reason Trump passed up opportunities to buy more vaccine early. Why would he do that? Trump had no real plan for vaccine distribution and his distribution was in-efficient and slow. Biden is crushing vaccine distribution and would be going even faster if Trump had ordered more doses, like he should've. Soon we will all be vacinated, thanks to Biden.

4. No more lies:
"It's the flu"

Biden doesn't lie to America and say the dumbest shit ever like inject bleach... Trump was just over-matched by covid and didn't know how to properly respond. The numbers prove this. Trump had terrible covid numbers compared to other countries.

5. With covid gone finally the economy will soar. Trump was too stupid to understand that we need covid gone before we can fully re-open. Biden has mobilized the full power of the US government to crush covid, and rebuild America.

keep playing dodgeball. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

keep playing dodgeball. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That Dem poster shit a brick when we called them on their claims, now they can't back them up. Did you notice the Dem poster claimed Covid is now gone under Biden lol. Biden has done jack shit about Covid, Trump lead all the efforts to get the vaccines to the people and had all that in place before dipshit Biden took office.

That Dem poster shit a brick when we called them on their claims, now they can't back them up. Did you notice the Dem poster claimed Covid is now gone under Biden lol. Biden has done jack shit about Covid, Trump lead all the efforts to get the vaccines to the people and had all that in place before dipshit Biden took office.

dude i would not brag about trump getting the vaccines to the people,it is the vaccine that is dangerous not the virus. Trump even backed up all the doctors that have said the numbers of covid are bing inflated saying the exact same thing. he got so frustrated he was getting his ass handed to him on a platter he went and made another thread so he get other dems on his side to back him up from all the ass beatings he is suffering from us.check it out:auiqs.jpg:

Big win for Biden

4. No more lies:
"It's the flu"

Wow Banker, you really had your ass handed to you in this thread.

I believe some time ago another PROG board member said you were one of or the most "articulate" PROGS here. Fuck I don't know, I suppose it's like comparing the smell of various excrements, because most of the PROGS here are lactose intolerant, if you get my meaning, so perhaps they meant relatively speaking

Last edited:

I don't know if you learned about the so called "roaring 20s" of the 20th century but if you did know what caused that "roar" and the results of it, you wouldn't use the term "roaring 20s."

That's true, but now they have added the element of over the top hate and craziness as the main act of the party, in addition to the traditional failure to govern that gop has exhibited for over 100 years, and some of the remaining normal retardicans are being put off, the seriousness and competence of President Biden has brought an anti climatic end to the crazy era of dj pussygrabber....

1616275335045.png

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

"Its the flu"

Wait Obama crashed the economy, started 2 losing wars, fucked up the response to Hurricane Katrina, and turned a balanced budget and projected surpluss to mega deficits...

LOL...you watch to much MSM.
The dems in Lousianna turned down help from the Bush admin. and did fuck all to evacuate the people of New Orleans.
the understatement of the year,this kids is indeed brainwashed by the msm media.LOL

Forum List

Back