Build pond on your own land,get thrown in prison

Joe Robertson Gets Ambushed At Sentencing - The Montana Redoubt

Land of the free folks! I would be shocked if this stands it's so ridiculous

He's not gonna let anyone but white folk swim in that thing, right?!?!?!?!?
He made the ponds to store water to help fight the WILDFIRES that the fucking BLM and USFWS are instrumental in creating.

The BLM and the USFWS do not want wildfires stopped. They want all private land owners out of rural areas, so that the corrupt politicians in DC can make use of them to create their own wealth, and to entertain their own friends and family. The landowners who will not sell out are being deprived of water, are being thrown in jail, are being killed.

Yeah, BLM is setting forest fires now. Sheesh you people are something else.

For digging a pond on his own property he was sentenced to 18 months incarceration count 1 & 18 more months on count 2 & on count 3 count he was sentenced 18 more months all to be served concurrent. He has a life time ban from owning a firearm and he was remanded into custody immediately after sentencing because they say he is a danger to society.

So a 77 year old rancher disabled veteran is considered a danger to society because he dug a pond on his own property. Very bizarre ruling! Joe Robertson will be 131 years old when his 3 concurrent sentences are completed being served.

Obama just sucks!

In this case, the guy was even building ponds on adjacent federal land, which makes the thread title rather curious.
You're a fucking liar.

He built them on his own land. And you're a fucking traitor that deserves to die.

Deciding who lives or dies is just a tad above your pay grade, even in your belief system love.

I'm not deciding whether or not you live or die.

I just believe you should die screaming, a true traitor's death.

He made the ponds to store water to help fight the WILDFIRES that the fucking BLM and USFWS are instrumental in creating.

The BLM and the USFWS do not want wildfires stopped. They want all private land owners out of rural areas, so that the corrupt politicians in DC can make use of them to create their own wealth, and to entertain their own friends and family. The landowners who will not sell out are being deprived of water, are being thrown in jail, are being killed.

Yeah, BLM is setting forest fires now. Sheesh you people are something else.
The Bureau of Land Management? Um yeah... They do it all the time... But you were thinking of something else weren't you...? Fucking racist!

Geeze, you are so racist, you inject it into every post, regardless of topic. Sad.

No love, yesterday Odious said he was proud to be a white supremacist and he didn't care who knew, k? So run ya sad ass down the road and "comment" on something else you don't know jack about.

Then respond to it in his white supremacist post. It has no place in a thread about the legality of ponds. Unless you just plan on stalking his every word. He hates blacks, you hate whites. Move ya sad ass out of the way, or post something germane to the topic, racist.

link and source please

Basin Man Convicted of Clean Water Act Violations and Destruction of US Property
---
The Agent testified at trial that during the site visit, she observed multiple ponds dug into an existing stream on both USFS and adjacent private property.

During a subsequent site visit in November of 2013, Robertson admitted to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and USFS Criminal Special Agents that he had performed the work on the National Forest property using an excavator. State and federal officials visited the site again in May of 2014, and observed that Robertson had done additional work. The site was now approximately 1.2 acres in size, and extended beyond the National Forest property to a private property that he did not own.
----
In this case, the guy was even building ponds on adjacent federal land, which makes the thread title rather curious.
You're a fucking liar.

Basin man championed by Oath Keepers sentenced to 18 months in prison; must pay $130,000 in restitution

I generally don't believe in the death penalty.

Except for traitors.
He wasn't sentences to just 18 months. He was sentenced to three 18 month sentences to run concurrent. He'd have to live past 131 years of age to see his freedom again.

Were they on his land?
If not he's in the wrong.

In Colorado it doesn't matter if they are on your land. If you can get a permit, you have to make sure that the ponds don't restrict the water flow to the properties below. We have 2, filled by a natural spring on our property, but couldn't restrict the natural flow.
He doesn't live in Colorado .
Fail. ..

I didn't say he did. When the question whether the ponds were on his own land or not, I pointed out that there are states where that does not matter, you jackass. Not every post is a contest.
Rationalizing .

Delusional much?

For digging a pond on his own property he was sentenced to 18 months incarceration count 1 & 18 more months on count 2 & on count 3 count he was sentenced 18 more months all to be served concurrent. He has a life time ban from owning a firearm and he was remanded into custody immediately after sentencing because they say he is a danger to society.

So a 77 year old rancher disabled veteran is considered a danger to society because he dug a pond on his own property. Very bizarre ruling! Joe Robertson will be 131 years old when his 3 concurrent sentences are completed being served.

Obama just sucks!

Another meaningless post the laws he broke were on the books long before Obama took office.

Obama just sucks!

Another meaningless post the laws he broke were on the books long before Obama took office.

Are you saying the American people should believe BLM's accusations against this man because a gov. website backs BLM up? When haven't they backed them up? Why should we believe anything a gov website says? It is quite apparent that BLM has an agenda against ranchers in this country. What can we do? We must pray that those involved in deciding to railroad this elderly rancher be rewarded according to the works of their own hands. That the Lord will avenge this man of his enemies and that the judgment of God will be swift against all those involved in putting him behind bars. That is what the followers of Christ must do in gaining a righteous judgment for this man, Mr. Roberston. I will be praying for him.

link and source please

Basin Man Convicted of Clean Water Act Violations and Destruction of US Property
---
The Agent testified at trial that during the site visit, she observed multiple ponds dug into an existing stream on both USFS and adjacent private property.

During a subsequent site visit in November of 2013, Robertson admitted to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and USFS Criminal Special Agents that he had performed the work on the National Forest property using an excavator. State and federal officials visited the site again in May of 2014, and observed that Robertson had done additional work. The site was now approximately 1.2 acres in size, and extended beyond the National Forest property to a private property that he did not own.
----
You're a fucking liar.

Basin man championed by Oath Keepers sentenced to 18 months in prison; must pay $130,000 in restitution

I generally don't believe in the death penalty.

Except for traitors.
He wasn't sentences to just 18 months. He was sentenced to three 18 month sentences to run concurrent. He'd have to live past 131 years of age to see his freedom again.
Ah jer..
Definition of CONCURRENT
Fail.

How do you figure that? "Concurrent' means 'at the same time' and his sentence was 18 MONTHS, not 18 years.

Obama just sucks!

Are you saying the American people should believe BLM's accusations against this man because a gov. website backs BLM up? When haven't they backed them up? Why should we believe anything a gov website says?

There are no accusations just facts.
Oh and BTW
Definition of CONCURRENT

Are you saying the American people should believe BLM's accusations against this man because a gov. website backs BLM up? When haven't they backed them up? Why should we believe anything a gov website says?
Didn't he get a trial by a jury of his peers?

Obama just sucks!

Are you saying the American people should believe BLM's accusations against this man because a gov. website backs BLM up? When haven't they backed them up? Why should we believe anything a gov website says? It is quite apparent that BLM has an agenda against ranchers in this country. What can we do? We must pray that those involved in deciding to railroad this elderly rancher be rewarded according to the works of their own hands. That the Lord will avenge this man of his enemies and that the judgment of God will be swift against all those involved in putting him behind bars. That is what the followers of Christ must do in gaining a righteous judgment for this man, Mr. Roberston. I will be praying for him.

The lord will do jack shit as always.

Didn't he get a trial by a jury of his peers?

According to the lady in the video who was in the courtroom and witnessed it,his own lawyer wouldn't even speak up for him. They are calling it a kangaroo court.

The only thing that can be done now is to pray that all those who knew this man was being harmed - would have no rest. That God will permit these people no rest, no sleep, no comfort and that their conscience will trouble them to such a degree of torment that they will either confess their involvment and what they did or they will suffer the consequences. I believe in praying very specifically about such matters. Leave this in the hands of God now. He is well able to produce the proper verdict and bring to justice the real culprits. Never doubt it. It is all in God's time. All in His time.

"Yeah, BLM is setting forest fires now. Sheesh you people are something else."[/QUOTE]

You really are that dumb aren't you?

Forum List

Back