Build Back Better: Inflation May Rise 0.75% - This Week

Why didn't you mention the massive Fed QE during your orange demigod's reign?

Why didn't you mention how your demigod begged the Fed for MORE QE?

Why didn't you mention how the NY Fed saved your demigod's ass with another $2 trillion to unfreeze short term credit markets in 2019?

Ignorant, arrogant Trumpster. <flick>
Because QE is stated by the FED and numerous research papers to not be inflationary in and of itself. Don't believe me? Just look at gold prices from 2010 to 2019 when most of QE happened.

So how about you learn what you're talking about?

The short term credit markets (what does that even mean?) were frozen...by which you mean the REPO market...

Because the world was transitioning from LIBOR to SOFR for the first time and the REPO market was WAAAAY to small to handle it.

But you don't know anything.

Why didn't you mention the massive Fed QE during your orange demigod's reign?

Why didn't you mention how your demigod begged the Fed for MORE QE?

Why didn't you mention how the NY Fed saved your demigod's ass with another $2 trillion to unfreeze short term credit markets in 2019?

Ignorant, arrogant Trumpster. <flick>
Meaning what?

You cant complain cause you voted for biden and we cant complain cause we voted for trump?

If thats you logic then we are doomed to financial ruin

Because QE is stated by the FED and numerous research papers to not be inflationary in and of itself. Don't believe me? Just look at gold prices from 2010 to 2019 when most of QE happened.

So how about you learn what you're talking about?

The short term credit markets (what does that even mean?) were frozen...by which you mean the REPO market...

Because the world was transitioning from LIBOR to SOFR for the first time and the REPO market was WAAAAY to small to handle it.

But you don't know anything.
It's my profession, boy.

You are nothing. Sorry.

Let me just reitterate "Mac".

You're wrong about QE having been inflationary outright. A large reason is for the deflationary winds that sweep across the western world via globalization, productivity increases, etc. Trump didn't want to stimulate and didn't want to shut the economy down for COVID.

Trump would have avoided inflation due to COVID by ignoring it outright.

Forum List

Back