Build Back Better: Inflation May Rise 0.75% - This Week

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
No wonder the stock market is crashing.

At least no more mean tweets!

Check your 401K's..... If you can stomach it.....
We are back to 2008 with one of the men who gave us the last recession in charge.....

Nothing illustrates the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism more clearly than a "discussion" on economics and markets.
It's always about Trump with you dems.....The last I checked he's not going to be on a single ballot come November.

The irony is that you dems are fighting over a election that you claim you won and now you will lose the next two rounds because of it.....You people are so fucked. :laughing0301:

It's always about Trump with you dems.....The last I checked he's not going to be on a single ballot come November.

The irony is that you dems are fighting over a election that you claim you won and now you will lose the next two rounds because of it.....You people are so fucked. :laughing0301:
I said "Trumpster", Einstein. Rubes.

I do try to keep this simple.

No, it isn't. Because Trump would be dealing with the SAME issues had he won re-election.
YOU are the ones claiming fraud and claiming Trump won.

Again, don't be the ranch on Republicans winning in November. Long way to go.

No, it isn't. Because Trump would be dealing with the SAME issues had he won re-election.

Sure, Trump would be dealing with an open border, NK and Iran developing nukes and Putin on a rampage.

The Dem are going to be flooded by a red wave in November. You can bet your proud ass on that.

Global inflation
Global gas prices
Global supply chains

But yeah, Tucker says "blame Biden". Okay. The rubes comply, as always.

Thank goodness we have a good president and his team working on these issues.

What are they doing to fix these issues? LOL!

No kidding. Plus Biden is super popular.
Prices and interest rates are both moving in a way that's REALLY favorable to the party in charge.
Everything is probably gonna change in Biden's favor in the next 5 months. Fer sure.

No wonder the stock market is crashing.

At least no more mean tweets!

I made a thread that shows that the FED will probably keep rate hike at 50bp

Global inflation
Global gas prices
Global supply chains

But yeah, Tucker says "blame Biden". Okay. The rubes comply, as always.
It's almost like the US Dollar is a global currency so when we print $4.8trillion of them it causes "GASP". GLOBAL INFLATION.

Dumb ass.

Europe, UK and Japan printing record amounts of local currency didn't help either.

It's almost like the US Dollar is a global currency so when we print $4.8trillion of them it causes "GASP". GLOBAL INFLATION.

Dumb ass.

Europe, UK and Japan printing record amounts of local currency didn't help either.
Why didn't you mention the massive Fed QE during your orange demigod's reign?

Why didn't you mention how your demigod begged the Fed for MORE QE?

Why didn't you mention how the NY Fed saved your demigod's ass with another $2 trillion to unfreeze short term credit markets in 2019?

Ignorant, arrogant Trumpster. <flick>

Why didn't you mention the massive Fed QE during your orange demigod's reign?

Why didn't you mention how your demigod begged the Fed for MORE QE?

Why didn't you mention how the NY Fed saved your demigod's ass with another $2 trillion to unfreeze short term credit markets in 2019?

Ignorant, arrogant Trumpster. <flick>
Because none of them have the slightest clue about how things actually work.

It isn't that long at all, Jack! Joe and whoever's calling the shots in his dumpster fire of an administration aren't pivoting from their far left policy positions so why do you think anything is going to change? It's probably going to get worse because now we're going to have an economy in recession.

Forum List

Back