Buddhists burn down Mosque and hand out death sentences

Why? There is no "towel of defeat". There doesn't need to be something as extreme as Hebdo to make the case that there is very little tolerance when it comes to religous extremists - they're more like each other than they are to the mainstream. What makes the difference is the culture behind them.

I just showed they are not alike in the extremity of their reaction, and in the number of extremists. that the difference, Christian are more evolved. Muslims are garbage

*yawn*

Culture defines the reaction more than the religion.

Christianity is domesticated by secularism. Islam, not so much but then Christianity has a 700 or so year headstart.

You're building a mighty fine strawman.

Hebdo mocked everyone - every religion and political ideology. Are you only now just discovering this?

correct, but who was the only group to react by killing? and if you don't think that sets them apart, you are a complete moron

Muslim extremists. You keep missing that part you silly boy. Extremists.

*yawn*

Christianity is domesticated by secularism. Islam, not so much but then Christianity has a 700 or so year headstart.

separating muslim 'culture' from the religion? what kind of moron are you?

anyway, glad you agree, islam is the less evolved and more violent, they are not at all equivalent as you might suggest.

Hebdo mocked everyone - every religion and political ideology. Are you only now just discovering this?

correct, but who was the only group to react by killing? and if you don't think that sets them apart, you are a complete moron

and you keep missing my point dumbwit, the Christians don't have nearly the extreme nature islam does

*yawn*

separating muslim 'culture' from the religion? what kind of moron are you?

anyway, glad you agree, islam is the less evolved and more violent, they are not at all equivalent as you might suggest.

Islam is a world wide religion, like Christianity. Christians aren't the same world wide - neither are Muslims. I thought you might have figured that out by now, but that was clearly overly optimistic.

and you keep missing my point dumbwit, the Christians don't have nearly the extreme nature islam does

The point on your head is quite hard to miss. How they behave depends on the culture. Look at what Christians are doing to witches in Africa. And they don't like gays much there either. Yet in western countries - the US for example, there is no real difference between American Muslims and Christians.

True and unsuited for her moderator position.

I was one of 10 artists selected to exhibit my portrayal of Muhammad in Pamela Geller's art show in Garland, Texas. The show was attacked by Moslems trying to enforce Islamic law. I also did an exhibition in Toronto Canada some time ago, critical of Catholic Priest's abuse of children. Not a peep out of the Christians.

Islam is a world wide religion, like Christianity. Christians aren't the same world wide - neither are Muslims. I thought you might have figured that out by now, but that was clearly overly optimistic.

Hebdo was a worldwide phenomena, if there was a Christian extremist group out there, they would have reacted like the muslims did.

You already admitted muslims are less evolved, so QED. We can look at all at once, and look at the stats. Apparently too hard for your simple mind.

True and unsuited for her moderator position.

I was one of 10 artists selected to exhibit my portrayal of Muhammad in Pamela Geller's art show in Garland, Texas. The show was attacked by Moslems trying to enforce Islamic law. I also did an exhibition in Toronto Canada some time ago, critical of Catholic Priest's abuse of children. Not a peep out of the Christians.

The show was attacked by one gunman, an extremist, who came in from Arizona. Texas has something like 140,000 Muslims. A significant community. They ignored the event. Not a peep.

Hebdo was a worldwide phenomena, if there was a Christian extremist group out there, they would have reacted like the muslims did.

You already admitted muslims are less evolved, so QED. We can look at all at once, and look at the stats. Apparently too hard for your simple mind.

Muslims are not the same world wide. You seem unable to comprehend that.

The point on your head is quite hard to miss. How they behave depends on the culture. Look at what Christians are doing to witches in Africa. And they don't like gays much there either. Yet in western countries - the US for example, there is no real difference between American Muslims and Christians.

American muslims have killed 26 americans in the name of islam since 9/11, how many have Christian extremists killed about 3 I could find in spite of outnumbering the muslims by over 100 to 1.

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world
When it comes to
political and social views, Muslims are far more likely to identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party (70%) than the Republican Party (11%) and to say they prefer a bigger government providing more services (68%) over a smaller government providing fewer services (21%).

Only an idiot could say there is no difference between American Muslims and American Christians.

we can't ignore the bad muslims, you seem to not be able to comprehend that

there are no Christians equivalents of ISIS, anywhere, muslims are worse when looking at the entire world. I don't give a damn about isolating pockets of your 'good muslims'

Last edited:
Just to correct the idiotic comment below for anyone interested, there were 2 Moslem terrorists who attacked our exhibition in Garland. They quite possibly had ties to the Islamic State which btw numbers in the 50,000 to 200,000 range. A bit more than a "peep", I would say.

The show was attacked by one gunman, an extremist, who came in from Arizona. Texas has something like 140,000 Muslims. A significant community. They ignored the event. Not a peep.

There have been 28,796 deadly terror attacks by Moslems - sanctioned by the teachings of Muhammad - since 9/11.

There have been 0 deadly terror attacks by Christians - sanctioned by the teachings of Jesus - since 9/11.

Just to correct the idiotic comment below for anyone interested, there were 2 Moslem terrorists who attacked our exhibition in Garland. They quite possibly had ties to the Islamic State which btw numbers in the 50,000 to 200,000 range. A bit more than a "peep", I would say.

From Arizona.

Not a peep from the Texas Muslims.

we can't ignore the bad muslims, you seem to not be able to comprehend that

there are no Christians equivalents of ISIS, anywhere, muslims are worse when looking at the entire world. I don't give a damn about isolating pockets of your 'good muslims'

So, let's get this straight then - even though Muslims vary across the world and the majority do not support ISIS you are going to lump them all together as "bad".

What's your proposed solution?

What's your proposed solution?

charlie-brown.jpg

American muslims have killed 26 americans in the name of islam since 9/11, how many have Christian extremists killed about 3 I could find in spite of outnumbering the muslims by over 100 to 1.

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world
When it comes to
political and social views, Muslims are far more likely to identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party (70%) than the Republican Party (11%) and to say they prefer a bigger government providing more services (68%) over a smaller government providing fewer services (21%).

Only an idiot could say there is no difference between American Muslims and American Christians.

I'm not sure if you realize it but that Poll has been largely discredited in it's methodology. Try using PEW - at least they are credible.

Section 5: Political Opinions and Social Values

Muslim beliefs according to PEW show surprising similarity in very different parts of the world. A few examples:

"Penalty for Adultery

In 10 of 20 countries
where there are adequate samples for analysis, at least half of Muslims who favor making sharia the law of the land also favor stoning unfaithful spouses.18 Some of the highest support for stoning is found in South Asia and the Middle East-North Africa region."

Of course this only applies to countries "who favor making sharia the law of the land". What does PEW say about support for Sharia as the "law of the land"?:

"In South Asia, high percentages in all the countries surveyed support making sharia the official law, including nearly universal support among Muslims in Afghanistan (99%). More than eight-in-ten Muslims in Pakistan (84%) and Bangladesh (82%) also hold this view. The percentage of Muslims who say they favor making Islamic law the official law in their country is nearly as high across the Southeast Asian countries surveyed (86% in Malaysia, 77% in Thailand and 72% in Indonesia).15

In sub-Saharan Africa, at least half of Muslims in most countries surveyed say they favor making sharia the official law of the land, including more than seven-in-ten in Niger (86%), Djibouti (82%), the Democratic Republic of the Congo (74%) and Nigeria (71%)."

And how do Muslims feel about those who leave the faith:

"Taking the life of those who abandon Islam is most widely supported in Egypt (86%) and Jordan (82%). Roughly two-thirds who want sharia to be the law of the land also back this penalty in the Palestinian territories (66%). In the other countries surveyed in the Middle East-North Africa region, fewer than half take this view.

In the South Asian countries of Afghanistan and Pakistan, strong majorities of those who favor making Islamic law the official law of the land also approve of executing apostates (79% and 76%, respectively). However, in Bangladesh far fewer (44%) share this view.

A majority of Malaysian Muslims (62%) who want to see sharia as their country’s official law also support taking the lives of those who convert to other faiths."

Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia

According to PEW there seems to be a surprising level of similarity in Muslim beliefs in very different parts of the world.

Forum List

Back