Buddhists burn down Mosque and hand out death sentences

What race is Islam?
There is no single Islamic race. Many Muslims are Negro. Some are Asian. Some are Caucasian. Many are Australoid.
It wasn't always that way. In fact, Muslims were the first to see the commercial value of African blacks and enslave them, selling them on the world market from the Port of Gibraltar centuries before America was even a nation. Blacks, true to form, have turned to Islam just like they turned to Democrats, believing those who enslaved them in the past are now their advocates.

[...]

Exactly how do you propose getting this grand coalition together so they can wipe out the particular religion you happen to hate?

[...]
I don't hate Muslims. I fear them -- and I have good cause to. If you don't I sincerely hope you never have cause to regret it.

I've known too many to fear them.
You've known too many of them here. Muslims in this country are a very different breed from those overseas and are often trying to escape that life. Wherever Muslims dominate, women are oppressed, gays are killed, as well as children who don't fast for Ramadan, and religious law rules every aspect of life. Yes we should fear that happening here and yes, Donald Trump is right to suggest we need to restrict Islamic immigration to this country. It's ok to have a few of them...very few...like the ones you know.

We Buddhists are not pacifists, contrary to popular belief. We are encouraged to defend ourselves when attacked. These Buddhists did what was necessary. Good!

Off the top of my head, without looking up any books, I thought the Buddha said " Live harmlessly, and kill nothing"

We Buddhists are not pacifists, contrary to popular belief. We are encouraged to defend ourselves when attacked. These Buddhists did what was necessary. Good!

Off the top of my head, without looking up any books, I thought the Buddha said " Live harmlessly, and kill nothing"
Buhhdists have been around for over 2000 years. Apparently they had no problems with self preservation or they would have died out long ago, killed off by the Mongolians.

In one of the Buddha's past lives he killed a criminal on board a ship who, as it turned out, intended to kill many people thus saving the crew of the ship from becoming killers themselves.

You should probably have a look at this:
It's not so strange for a Buddhist to endorse killing | Stephen Jenkins

I know you feel that the persecution of every Muslim man, women and child is perfectly justified

Go to Hell. You know nothing. I never said such a thing. You're a dishonest person who lies to support your bogus claims. I'm done with you.
She is incredibly dishonest and will now repeat ad nauseum that you support the persecution of all Muslims including their children. Lying about posters is her only forte.

The evidence for your support it is all over the boards where you've agreed with and thanked posts that are rampently racist or support solutions no decent human being would condone.

Are now going to make a case supporting what the Buddhists are doing to the Rohinga?

How about what they are doing to Christians?

Was the Buddhist monk justified in making up the story of a rape and inflaming tensions to the point of mass violence? How about the woman who admitted she was paid to make up a claim of rape? Do you consider it justified because they targeted the Muslim minority?

You seem to be trying to claim you don't love Buddhists, but that makes your support even more perverse, because it's based on the fact you hate Muslims so much that your willing to applaud any group or nation, like Myanmar, that attacks them, even when the target is innocent people.

Accusations of rape are one sure way to inflame a mob against a despised minority. It was done towards backs in America, leading to mob "justice", lynching, and Ella's Fitzgerald's song, Strange Fruit.

I know you feel that the persecution of every Muslim man, women and child is perfectly justified

Go to Hell. You know nothing. I never said such a thing. You're a dishonest person who lies to support your bogus claims. I'm done with you.
She is incredibly dishonest and will now repeat ad nauseum that you support the persecution of all Muslims including their children. Lying about posters is her only forte.

The evidence for your support it is all over the boards where you've agreed with and thanked posts that are rampently racist or support solutions no decent human being would condone.

Are now going to make a case supporting what the Buddhists are doing to the Rohinga?

Was the Buddhist monk justified in making up the story of a rape and inflaming tensions to the point of mass violence? How about the woman who admitted she was paid to make up a claim of rape? Do you consider it justified because they targeted the Muslim minority?

You seem to be trying to claim you don't love Buddhists, but that makes your support even more perverse, because it's based on the fact you hate Muslims so much that your willing to applaud any group or nation, like Myanmar, that attacks them, even when the target is innocent people.

Accusations of rape are one sure way to inflame a mob against a despised minority. It was done towards backs in America, leading to mob "justice", lynching, and Ella's Fitzgerald's song, Strange Fruit.
Muslims destroyed 2000 year old Buhddist statues, yet somehow in the Leftisphere, they're always the victims, no matter how many acts of cruel audacity they pull off. That's called blindness.

Muslims destroyed 2000 year old Buhddist statues, yet somehow in the Leftisphere, they're always the victims, no matter how many acts of cruel audacity they pull off. That's called blindness.
Muslim fundamentalist extremists known as the Taliban.

We're the Rohinga responsible?

[...]

Exactly how do you propose getting this grand coalition together so they can wipe out the particular religion you happen to hate?

[...]
I don't hate Muslims. I fear them -- and I have good cause to. If you don't I sincerely hope you never have cause to regret it.

You've known too many of them here. Muslims in this country are a very different breed from those overseas and are often trying to escape that life. Wherever Muslims dominate, women are oppressed, gays are killed, as well as children who don't fast for Ramadan, and religious law rules every aspect of life. Yes we should fear that happening here and yes, Donald Trump is right to suggest we need to restrict Islamic immigration to this country. It's ok to have a few of them...very few...like the ones you know.
They are different all over the world, depending on their culture. I know a number of internationals: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Iranian kurdish, Saudi, Somali, Kenya...all are different.

And christers destroyed pagan shrines and even each others churches.

There is very little tolerance when it comes to religious extremists, no matter what flavor.

How bout we stick to what's happening in the last 10 years when assessing who's a victim. All over the world, Muslims are not the victims you Leftists make them out to be. They are the aggressors.

[...]

[...]

They are different all over the world, depending on their culture. I know a number of internationals: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Iranian kurdish, Saudi, Somali, Kenya...all are different.
All those countries are hotbeds of terrorism and religious oppression. Islam is the same all over the world.

There is very little tolerance when it comes to religious extremists, no matter what flavor.

dishonesty, you seem really good at it. As an atheist there is no comparison between Christians and muslims, muslims are by far the worst. In terms of sheer numbers there are an estimated 100 million muslim extremists in the world. The top 5 deadliest terrorist organizations are all muslim. Where is the Christian ISIS? right, they don't exist. Christians don't riot and kill if someone makes a mockery of jesus, unlike islam and that asshole muhammed.

Last edited:
These "Progressive" hypocrites will fight tooth and nail to paint Buddhists as violent aggressive people but will scream bloody murder if terrorists are (rightly) identified as Muslims.

dishonesty, you seem really good at it. As an atheist there is no comparison between Christians and muslims, muslims are by far the worst. In terms of sheer numbers there are an estimated 100 million muslim extremists in the world. The top 5 deadliest terrorist organizations are all muslim. Where is the Christina ISIS? right, they don't exist. Christians don't riot and kill if someone makes a mockery of jesus, unlike islam and that asshole muhammed.

This is the sick "Progressive" ideology on display. The 'every religion is the same' BS. They will throw away every shred of common sense and intelligent thinking (if indeed they ever had any) to proclaim their perverted ideology. And they do it, ad nauseam!

dishonesty, you seem really good at it. As an atheist there is no comparison between Christians and muslims, muslims are by far the worst. In terms of sheer numbers there are an estimated 100 million muslim extremists in the world. The top 5 deadliest terrorist organizations are all muslim. Where is the Christina ISIS? right, they don't exist. Christians don't riot and kill if someone makes a mockery of jesus, unlike islam and that asshole muhammed.

This is the sick "Progressive" ideology on display. The 'every religion is the same' BS. They will throw away every shred of common sense and intelligent thinking (if indeed they ever had any) to proclaim their perverted ideology. And they do it, ad nauseam!

I cannot understand why these losers want to fight 15th century Christianity when there are barbarians living today. I live in the bible belt and I am fine, could not do that in Iran.

Really, really, tired of progressives and their hate of anything white, western, and male. Cannot figure out why white people behave like that.

Forum List

Back