BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign

If Biden is the cream of the Democrat crop, they're in trouble.
We all feel the EXACT same about trump.
Somehow you contards have accepted this idiot. Too much, "I don't Care."

I vote for results, what has slow joe done in his almost 50 years in office that's note worthy?

He helped build the economy trump inherited.
no he didnt.....he rode on obamas coat tails for 8 years....
No, he did not. He did help build the economy that saved us from a depression.

for you to give me a reason to vote FOR slow joe, other than he not Trump.
Try to keep up.
Difficult task for you, I understand.

Both Candidates are TRASH.
I would NEVER vote for that vile, POS, cockwomble trump.
So that leaves Biden.

ONE MORE IDIOT VOTE FOR KAMELA HARRIS AS PRESIDENT.

search for antifa.com
Antifa. The made up bogeyman.
The rioters are ALL losers, and those losers come from the left AND the right.

The political spectrum is circular.
Whether You are too far left or too far right, you are one. All Losers.

Qanon is some wacked up shit, and you support them.
That is some crazy shit.

I vote for results, what has slow joe done in his almost 50 years in office that's note worthy?

He did? How? Be specific.

He helped build the economy that had 77 months of consecutive job growth. A record that ended up lasting over a decade. That's as specific as I am getting, because trump hasn't done shit.

How. Be specific. You are great at generic BS. But specifically what did biden do.

Dementia.....a horrible thing.

Worse is his family and handlers exploiting it

Can you imagine how many men called Jill and told her, "I don't give a fuck who your husband is, he touches my daughter like that again, I'll fucking bury him in the back yard"?

No doubt the SS went to many of these people and warned them their lives would be ruined if they ever did anything to hurt Joe's political career. Just like Hillary.

The video covers Biden's plagiarism scandal during a previous presidential campaign. The scandal drove him from the race. Note how clear and coherent his speech is compared to the slurring and incoherence we see now.

If the Hollywood Access tapes didn't hurt Trump, I doubt any old tapes will hurt Biden

Are you talking about the slowest recovery since WWII? Yeah, that sounds like something great to hang your hat on. LMAO

Number 1, it was a recovery. Number 2, he inherited a depression.

Number 3:

View attachment 387771

Donald Trump has made it a point to blame Obama, and by extension Hillary Clinton, for a slow economic recovery. Despite the fact that our country is no longer losing 800,000 jobs per month as it was when Obama first took the reins from a failed GOP president, the fact that the economy is not recovering more quickly is a favorite talking point of Donald Trump and his supporters.

However, a new study by the Economic Policy Institute shows that it was GOP obstructionism, not any policy failure by the Obama administration, that is responsible for the slowing-down of economic recovery. According to the report, the stall can be directly attributed to:

‘THE LACKLUSTER PACE OF RECOVERY ON REPUBLICAN-LED BUDGET CUTS IN 2011 FOLLOWING THE ROW OVER THE US DEBT CEILING, THE UNWILLINGNESS OF LOCAL OFFICIALS TO SPEND MONEY WHEN REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS WERE ADVOCATING CUTS IN SPENDING, AND THE REFUSAL TO EXPAND MEDICAID IN 19 STATES.’

Because GOP elected officials obstructed any spending that would aid in the recovery of the economy, they are now able to blame President Obama for the slow growth of economic recovery. Never mind the fact that the country is no longer in an economic freefall after President Obama and a Democratic-led Congress rescued the auto industry, reduced unemployment down to just 5 percent, shrunk the size of the deficit, and increased the GDP.

All you republicans do is fuck shit up then blame democrats for not fixing your mistakes fast enough. trump has cut revenue severely and now we face a pandemic and natural disasters out the ass. We're running a trillion dollar annual deficit thanks to you republicans. 4 more years of trump and the dollar will be worthless.

Oh BS, maobamacare drove part time jobs instead of better paying full time jobs. The fact is the majority of the jobs created by maobama/biden were part time, low paying service jobs. Under Trump the lower and middle earners wages rose faster than middle and upper management. BTW the US debt rose 9.3 trillion under maobama/biden, more than an average of a trillion a year.

search for antifa.com
The rioters are ALL losers, and those losers come from the left AND the right.

The political spectrum is circular.

Qanon is some wacked up shit, and you support them.
That is some crazy shit.
You're a liar like all leftists stains. The rioters are all democrat/antifa/blm scum.

speaking of destruction, if Biden built a wall and deported illegals, he would destroy the GOP forever.

I'm gonna tweet him the idea!

search for antifa.com

antifa-3.jpg

Losers all?

zombie_hippies_by_methylated_spirit-d4doqp7.jpg
1499352737320.png

The political spectrum isn't CIRCULAR, it is LINEAR, with total government on one extreme, and no government at all on the other.

Right now the DNC is torn between using anarchy (no government) in order to attain total government control. Those crazy conservatives and Constitutionalists are in between in the middle, trying to preserve, small, limited government.

Trump inherited a stagnant pile of excrement....
Is that why my 409k, I mean 401K, increased in value by over 250% in those 8 years?
Oh, for sure. Phoney.
OK, you got me.
Let's pretend then.

If a Person, any person, had 100K in the Stock Market in 2009, would that 100k have grown to 350K by 2016?
No because obama destroyed growth. I lived it and almost to the DAY Trump was elected it came. I don't give a goddam if you believe that or not.

Trump inherited a stagnant pile of excrement....
Is that why my 409k, I mean 401K, increased in value by over 250% in those 8 years?
Oh, for sure. Phoney.
OK, you got me.
Let's pretend then.

If a Person, any person, had 100K in the Stock Market in 2009, would that 100k have grown to 350K by 2016?

It depends on what you were invested in. A better question would be how does a novice invest 1,000 in the commodities market, and make a nice 100,000 from that tiny investment?

Forum List

Back