BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign

Dementia.....a horrible thing.

Worse is his family and handlers exploiting it

You mean the way the members of Trump Administration and the Republican Party exploit his narcissism and insanity? Or the way the Republican Party exploited Ronald Reagan while he was falling asleep during cabinet meetings. Like that?
Lie.
Lie.
Lie.

Taken out of context. Take the one about grabbing pussy. Post the entire conversation. I dare you.

Played 1000's of times.

Would you like to clarify your thoughts on defending this POS.
How exactly is this quote 'taken out of context.'

You contards are one complicit bunch.

If Biden is the cream of the Democrat crop, they're in trouble.
We all feel the EXACT same about trump.
Somehow you contards have accepted this idiot. Too much, "I don't Care."

I vote for results, what has slow joe done in his almost 50 years in office that's note worthy?

He helped build the economy trump inherited.

Are you talking about the slowest recovery since WWII? Yeah, that sounds like something great to hang your hat on. LMAO

I vote for results, what has slow joe done in his almost 50 years in office that's note worthy?

He did? How? Be specific.

He helped build the economy that had 77 months of consecutive job growth. A record that ended up lasting over a decade. That's as specific as I am getting, because trump hasn't done shit.

I'll say it again: Joe only agreed to do this for the DNC because of his electability. Once in, by next summer, Joe will bow out, some illness, and turn over the reigns to the real democrat elect they want in who could never have gotten in straight on her own.

View attachment 387745
If that is true she will be treated many times worse then Trump. People may sell state secrets. Sabotage will become part and parcel of our nation as riots are to the cities. These things are easy.

Are you talking about the slowest recovery since WWII? Yeah, that sounds like something great to hang your hat on. LMAO

Number 1, it was a recovery. Number 2, he inherited a depression.

Number 3:

1599937418108.png

Donald Trump has made it a point to blame Obama, and by extension Hillary Clinton, for a slow economic recovery. Despite the fact that our country is no longer losing 800,000 jobs per month as it was when Obama first took the reins from a failed GOP president, the fact that the economy is not recovering more quickly is a favorite talking point of Donald Trump and his supporters.

However, a new study by the Economic Policy Institute shows that it was GOP obstructionism, not any policy failure by the Obama administration, that is responsible for the slowing-down of economic recovery. According to the report, the stall can be directly attributed to:

‘THE LACKLUSTER PACE OF RECOVERY ON REPUBLICAN-LED BUDGET CUTS IN 2011 FOLLOWING THE ROW OVER THE US DEBT CEILING, THE UNWILLINGNESS OF LOCAL OFFICIALS TO SPEND MONEY WHEN REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS WERE ADVOCATING CUTS IN SPENDING, AND THE REFUSAL TO EXPAND MEDICAID IN 19 STATES.’

Because GOP elected officials obstructed any spending that would aid in the recovery of the economy, they are now able to blame President Obama for the slow growth of economic recovery. Never mind the fact that the country is no longer in an economic freefall after President Obama and a Democratic-led Congress rescued the auto industry, reduced unemployment down to just 5 percent, shrunk the size of the deficit, and increased the GDP.

All you republicans do is fuck shit up then blame democrats for not fixing your mistakes fast enough. trump has cut revenue severely and now we face a pandemic and natural disasters out the ass. We're running a trillion dollar annual deficit thanks to you republicans. 4 more years of trump and the dollar will be worthless.

Trump inherited a stagnant pile of excrement....

I'll say it again: Joe only agreed to do this for the DNC because of his electability. Once in, by next summer, Joe will bow out, some illness, and turn over the reigns to the real democrat elect they want in who could never have gotten in straight on her own.

View attachment 387745
If that is true she will be treated many times worse then Trump. People may sell state secrets. Sabotage will become part and parcel of our nation as riots are to the cities. These things are easy.
Bullshit.

Do a google search for antifa.com and see where it takes you. It's so damning the child molesters at fb don't allow it.

no he didnt.....he rode on obamas coat tails for 8 years....

Trump inherited a stagnant pile of excrement....
Wrong. And no matter how many times you repeat that, you will be wrong.

for you to give me a reason to vote FOR slow joe, other than he not Trump.
Try to keep up.
Difficult task for you, I understand.

Both Candidates are TRASH.
I would NEVER vote for that vile, POS, cockwomble trump.
So that leaves Biden.

Forum List

Back