BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign

The video covers Biden's plagiarism scandal during a previous presidential campaign. The scandal drove him from the race. Note how clear and coherent his speech is compared to the slurring and incoherence we see now.

Since when does a ventriloquist's dummy think for itslelf? The purpose of a dummy is to voice the ventriloquist as a joke. Biden does this very well.

If Biden is the cream of the Democrat crop, they're in trouble.
We all feel the EXACT same about trump.
Somehow you contards have accepted this idiot. Too much, "I don't Care."

Trump didn't have to fold up his presidential aspirations because he LIED. YOUR hero hiden biden did. Biden has never stopped stealing other people's speeches.

And you spread your ass cheeks for this loser why?

It's not that we accept Trump, it is just that he is still so much better than anything the Democrats ever offer!

Kinda like slamming your hand in a car door rather than getting lung cancer!

Dementia.....a horrible thing.
Worse is his family and handlers exploiting it

I'll say it again: Joe only agreed to do this for the DNC because of his electability. Once in, by next summer, Joe will bow out, some illness, and turn over the reigns to the real democrat elect they want in who could never have gotten in straight on her own.

5c52326ffc7e9318508b465b.jpeg

yup

It is embarrassing that we, as Americans, are forced to choose between these two idiots.

I vote for results, what has slow joe done in his almost 50 years in office that's note worthy?

So what makes Trump an idiot? Be specific.

"Nobody knows more about Religion than I do."
"I alone can fix it."
"I take no responsibility at all."
"nobody respects women more than I do."
"You can grab'em by the Pussy."

Which of these 5 would you like to defend?
I don't defend sound bite false narratives. I said to be specific. If you can't form an intelligent point, then find an adult to help you.

Forum List

Back