The US Has The Best Democracy Money Can Buy

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Imagine for a moment that there is a foreign government that receives billions of dollars a year in “aid” and other benefits from the United States taxpayer. Consider beyond that, the possibility that that government might take part of the money it receives and secretly recycle it to groups of American citizens in the United States that exist to maintain and increase that money flow while also otherwise serving other interests of the recipient country. That would mean that the United States is itself subsidizing the lobbies and groups that are inevitably working against its own interests. And it also means that U.S. citizens are acting as foreign agents, covertly giving priority to their attachment to a foreign country instead of to the nation in which they live.

I give credit to a commenter for the title and he credits Dr Gordon Prather (circa 15 years ago :oops: )

This isn't new to me I just commented in another thread about this very thing a few days ago.

• Banned
I find it amazing there is but one comment- Thanks, BTW.

There are many, many problems in this Country and this is a big one. Yet people refuse to learn. SMH- another forum I belong to, which has 0 to do with politics, a member stated; you don't know what you don't know.

Yet political forums have mostly members (alleged adults) who don't want to know what they don't know- and somehow believe all the acrimonious back and forth is the cure for any ill- I'm about to start a thread on "race", an undeniable hot topic, but, I bet the reactions will be remaining ignorant is best, because, well, because- there is nothing a political message board poster doesn't already know and has his/her mind made up and it's fucking sin to learn.

Forum List

Back