Brunson VS. Adams.

My my, triggered again by the facts.

I must admit, your freaking out each post is damn fun
I am not triggered I just get tired of talking with an inveterate liar like yourself. And for this being no big deal you are very persistent. Why?

Oops I just asked for another lie. Do not let me down.

I am not even going to try. People like you are not worth the trouble. Is there some part of that you do not understand?

Yet here you are making unsupported accusations against me, which makes you a liar, the very thing you accuse me of

Yet here you are making unsupported accusations against me, which makes you a liar, the very thing you accuse me of
No one gives a shit about you. but you. Again, it seems you are having comprehension problems.

At the core of the petition is the argument that Brunson’s right to due process to a filed complaint that came after the January 6, 2021, hurrying by both houses of Congress to certify Joe Biden as president of the United State, but that 388 members of public office blocked the 10-day review process for the complaint to be heard or evaluated on its merit.

That disenfranchised 74 million voters. You cannot determine merit without an investigation.

This is something I would just roll my eyes at these days except for 2 important things:

1) It's not about the massive election fraud which everyone is supposed to ignore, it's all about the failure of elected officials to do their sworn duty & take the required 10 day period to investigate serious allegations from 100 members of Congress that enemies of the Constitution rigged the election. This violates their sworn oaths to defend the Constitution from all threats, foreign & domestic.

2) SCOTUS accepted it.
The defendants own counsel, the Solicitor General of the US DOJ, waived their right to respond by Nov 23 so it is moving forward.

Get this- The defendants counsel have tried to hide their clients at every level behind the absurd notion that holding office grants them sovereign immunity when they commit treason.
They believe they have immunity from treason

Knowing the UNiparty has been talking about expanding & neutering the SCOTUS for months now, maybe they have decided they won't be intimidated by lawless traitors?

This suit is brought against everyone that voted against the required investigation. 388 defendants, including Pence & most of the RINO faction of the UNiparty.
If the court upholds the law, all 388 would be removed from office & barred from ever holding office again.
Prosecutions would proceed as the circumstances warrant but that's not the point.

This may be a Hail Mary but it's in the end zone & the defense has all fallen down. Link to a breakdown of the suit & where it stands & a video with one of the plaintiffs.

THE LAWSUIT
Both lawsuits include defendants Pres. Biden, Harris, former V.P. Pence and 385 members of congress for breaking their oath of office by voting AGAINST the proposition (that came from members of congress) to investigate the claims that there were enemies of the constitution who successfully rigged the election.

BOTH LAWSUITS ARE ABOUT THE DEFENDANTS BREAKING THEIR OATH OF OFFICE
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…”

THE QUESTION
How can you support, and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign, and domestic? Answer: You investigate. If there are claims that there is a threat, even if you don’t believe there is a threat, you investigate. How else can you determine if there is a threat unless you investigate? Were there claims of a threat to the Constitution? Yes. Where did these serious claims from? 100 members of Congress. What was the threat? That there were enemies of the Constitution who successfully rigged the 2020 election. Is this lawsuit about a rigged election? No, it’s about the members of Congress who voted AGAINST the investigation thereby thwarting the investigation. Was this a clear violation of their oath? YES.

THE RELIEF THAT LOY AND RALAND ARE SEEKING
That defendants be permanently removed from office, and not allowed to hold a public office again.

Nope, says every single outlet not covering it, including all your far right wing sites that will cover almost everything.

But hey, I am willing to make a wager with you if the court takes it or not, you got the balls to back up your beliefs?
I already attempted to make a bet with him.
Stones=>>>Lacking. :)

Progs need to realize that SCOTUS didn't have to take this case.
6-3.jpg

Progs need to realize that SCOTUS didn't have to take this case.

No they did not have.
The question is why did they take it all?
The progs might laugh at this point but if they rule correctly, about 75% of DC, including Biden, Harris, Pelosi & the RINOs will be removed with prejudice & could face much worse repercussions.

This would destroy the DC, INC grinding machine & could restore the Republic in a very short period

Forum List

Back